Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:21 pm
she laughed, "nah, i'm good." she smiled shaking her head. "so are things usually this crazy or do people stop ti breathe around here?" she asked curiously. "not to sound rude though, i'm just not used to it." she shrugged. she leaned on the table slightly and pulled her hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:25 pm
Ben nodded. "Yeah, it's pretty hectic around here." he said.
"You get used to it after a while." Erin said, looking up from her one by one pice of cake.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:27 pm
she shrugged, "alright, then i guess i'll have to get used to it then." she smiled as she watched the others devourer the cake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:16 pm
Ben grabbed some little pieces of chocolate and handed them to Teresia.
"They're low-sugar." he explained.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:50 pm
she smiled and took a piece dark chocolate. "Thank you." she opened the wrapper and took a bite off of it. she looked between them and the others. "you know, it's sort of strange how this all fell together. i take it that this type of thing doesn't really happen." she replied referring to the fact that she was informed of everything on her first day there. "although somethings seem to be more of a laugh than anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:31 pm
Ben shrugged his broad shoulders.
"It's just a sign the pack trusts you. They all like you. A lot."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:33 pm
she smiled sweetly, "I'm glad." and popped the rest of the chocolate in her mouth and chewed, "you know, it's nice to be accepted. It's something that i'm really not all that used to." she shrugged slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:45 pm
"I can't see why. You're really likeable." Erin chimed in.
Ben nodded. "Exactly."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:42 pm
she shrugged, "but that don't matter now. i mean i didn't really care what they thought of me although i was always curious why. people just naturally stayed away." she sighed but then smile, "it don't matter. i'm not there. i'm here and i'm going to make the best of it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Ben nodded, his hair flopping into his eyes.
"That's a good plan."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:55 pm
she smiled and raised a cautious hand. brushing his hair out of his eyes. so she could look him in the face properly. it was habit of her to look into the eyes of who she was speaking to. it was a part of showing her honesty, "And i have you to thank for that. if you hadn't found me i would pry be at my uncle's with a broken car, radio on full blast or asleep." she smiled softly. "thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:59 pm
Iggy and Ben catcalled, and Erin and Braiden slapped both of them. Johnny appeared from the crowd and thumped him on the back.
Ben blushed. "Well, it's nice to have you here." he said.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:03 pm
she froze, and looked toward the others, her face was a little pink. she shook her head slightly, a quiet laugh escaped her lips. she looked up and nodded. "it's nice to be here." she rolled her eyes, "even if some people are a little...well, easily amused." she laughed slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:06 pm
"Well, they grow on you, I guess." Ben said.
"Kinda like mold." Erin said, getting another piece of cake. Johnny's eyebrows pulled together.
"Why, I'm offended." he said, his voice innocent. Erin rolled her eyes.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:12 pm
Teresia laughed, "oh, well i'm terribly sorry." her eyes were wide in very sarcastic innocence. she smiled though, "but really, i don't mean to offend anyone so if i do please let me know. i'm not one for making people angry for no good reason."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff