Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Narcotics: School for The Special (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:47 pm
Tara ditched classes and went to the forrest type thing. She sat down under a tree and formed a ball of dark electricity in her hnds. she looked at the ball and frowned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:56 pm
Nimino said, "Why don't I help you get to the nurses office, just so you don't hurt yourself accidentally?" She helped Holly, standing by her in case she needed to lean on something for a moment.

A voice came from the other side of the tree. "You skip classes, too, huh?" Namato sighed. "You just had to pick my favorite tree to sit in front of, didn't you?" He walked over. "Spill. Why are you ditching classes."  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:00 pm
Tara turned her head quickly when she heard the voice. when she saw that it wasnt a stranger she sighed and looked back at the ball. " I just dont like going to class. I feel out of place. and not to menion i have no one to talk to...." she said making her hand into a fist, causing the ball to disapear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:03 pm
Holly leaned against Nimino slightly. "Thanks for your help, Nimino. So Shishuri's going to be fine?" Holly glanced at Ryukai.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:04 pm
Namato laughed. "I'm a vampire. Not only do I know what you're feeling, but there are people constantly trying to kill me. Within the school."

Nimino nodded. "She just needs rest, too, after that spell."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:09 pm
"Okay, that's good. I don't think I need to go to the nurses, I just need to lay down." Holly starts walking towards her room, still leaning on Nimino. Holly says over her shoulder. "See you around, Ryukai."  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:10 pm
Ryukai sighed. I swear to god, the only other guy I can communicate with in this godforsaken school is Namato-san...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:13 pm
Holly looks back at Ryukai, standing without the help of Nimino.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:18 pm
Ryukai sighed again and forced a smile. "See ya. Try to rest until you don't feel bad anymore. I learned that one the hard way." He laughed as he remembered the time he got up too fast after being tired and vomited all over Shishuri's dress, which earned him a very hurtful slap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:20 pm
Tara smiled, not reching her ears. she looked at all the other trees with sadness in her eyes.
" sounds ruff. its tough being an outsider sometimes....." She said leaning her head against the tree and closing her eyes.
" what is it like being a vampire? to me it sounds great, i prefer the darkness myself. the sun reminds me of things i dont have." She said sighing as she relaxed.  

DragonSnapper13

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:26 pm
Holly laughed sofly, smiling slightly."Hey, Ryukai, your smiles aren't very convincing, you should work on that. And I'll get as much rest as I think I'll need." Then she turned to Nimino saying to her, "Thanks for your help, I think I can make it to my room on my own without collapsing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:26 pm
Namato sighed. "It's tough, really. Most people automatically label us as mosters, although we're just the same as most, save for the occasional bloodlust and mass murder." He smiled, slightly. "And that stuff about vampires not being able to go out in sunlight? Bull. Normal people invented it to feel safer. It really depends on age. Me, Ryukai, Shishuri, and Nimino are mostly impervious to the sun."  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:32 pm
"oh....i see... well i dont think your a monster if that helps..." She said smiling, this time reaching her ears. " ahhhh., well that explains a lot." she said laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:33 pm
Holly started walking backwards towards her room. "So, I'll see you around Nimino." Holly smiled and waved.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:38 pm
Nimino smiled and waved back. "Just tell one of us if you need help, m'kay?"

Namato smiled. "Thanks. By the way, watch out for Ryukai. I never told anyone, but..." He closed his eyes. When he opened them a split second later, they were silver. "He is an Ancient. A line of warriors able to cast spells and call on holy spirits."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff