Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:24 am
"alright then" she throws the pad aside and lights the cigarette, she inhales and blows out rings of smoke "nothing like the underworld" she sighs "so, my story? well i was born half and half, but you wont believe what those halves are" (brb gunna switch computers)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:32 am
"I've seen half alien pet and half goat. The cat equivalent to aliens was impregnated by a goat in South America. The offsprings sped through the world a little bit and now are trying to survive as a new species. You may now it as the Chupikabra. We actually have some people watching them. The cattle mutilations are failed attempts at reproduction. So, I'm sure it won't surprise me."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:36 am
"wow, never seen them before, but umm im more of a half demon half angel species" she shruggs "stupid parents" she sighs and smokes some more "ive had a real interesting life, really strange" she looks off into space, thinking about something  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:38 am
"Wait, you're saying you're half-angel and half-demon?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:44 am
"yes..." she looks back over at him "why? you never seen one of those before?" she rolls her eyes "i usually prefer my dark side but, cant hide what you are, i even have one white wing and one black wing, its so emberresing cuz im so different, everybody picks on me so its...i dont know" she shruggs  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:46 am
"Wait, demons have... and angels... Were you borne with reproductive organs like a demon or pure like an angel?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:52 am
she stands up "look" she points to her forehead and draws an invisible line from the top of her head to the part where her legs meet, sort of dividing herself "you wanna see my true, True form?" she asked "nobody has ever seen my true form, only my parents, its pretty weird" (brb gotta clean kitchen)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:54 am
"No, that's fine. I was just wondering that one thing."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:17 pm
she shruggs and sits back down "hmm i dont think im pure, no....i dont have a well you know....i do have chest areas just...you know....." she sighs "see why i get picked on all the time....."she scratches her head "well anything else you want to know?"(UGH! gotta go shower, brb again k)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:29 pm
"You got breasts but no v****a. Got it. Well, you said you were half and half. So, how did you choose to go with your demon side?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:39 pm
"well i wasnt fit to be in heaven so i went with my dad down there, it seems im a discrace to both sides so..." she shruggs "figured i would belong down with the demons because they dont care, its more easier that way" she wraps her arms around her legs and rests her chin on her knees "im a freak thats what but, i learned to live with it, havent seen my mother in centuries" (have to go soon, step dad pickin me up 4rm dads)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:37 pm
"You're not as bad as I thought." He inhaled near the entire cigarette at once and threw the remainder on the ground. He stood up and scuffed the edge of the circle.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:43 pm
"yea yea" she rubs the cigarette on the ground before standing up, she watches what he was doing and smiles "your letting me free?" she jumps up and hugs him, kinda too hard "THANK YOU" she said letting go and looking around  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:49 pm
"Don't do that again. Or else I won't kill you, I'll have you trapped in the most painful place in Hell that exists and make sure you can't escape."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:54 pm
she looks at him, raising an eyebrow "dont think that would work, my father wont allow it" she starts walking off, looking around as if looking for somebody  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff