Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:00 pm
Katie enters the owlery and attaches her letter to an owl. "Take this to St. Mungo's," She says. The owl soars out the window and flies out of sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:04 pm
*Summer enters the owlrey, and calls down to her brid.*
Celeste! Come here, I have something for you!
*The bird glides down and lands on her shoulder.*
Good girl. Here.
*She hands her owl an owl treat shaped like a mouse, and then ties the letter to her leg.*
Take this to Daddy. Hurry please?
*The owl takes off and Summer heads back to her common room.*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:36 am
james walks into the owlery
james then looks for a bird to borrow hmm i dont have any owls of my own which one of these birds can with stand the elven enchantment that will let it into my village
*gumbles to self about the stupid enchantment *
um i guess this one will do
james then calls to the brown owl in the corner
the owl seeing it is needed flies to james
james pulls out his staff and points it at the bird the bird begins to glow green then james gives it the message and the elven language so it may deliver the news correctly
"there have been sevarl breakins of ancient houses of magical humans also the song magic has possessed me but thx to some friends i have escaped unharmed but i transformed part of hogwarts to look like our home dont know how to fix it
one of my new friend's cat had kittens 5 of them still need homes
trying to find this old human wizard who is very unstable mentally and is maybe going to kill someone
hope all is well"
james then tells the bird to fly to the the hidden vilage of elves in the deepest darkest forest u can find
delver this message to the elder druid in my villag3e
the bird then takes flight and as it heads out side a greenish silver light explodes from where the owl was
as this happens james's face lights up with a smile" i always loved that affect of the enchantment" james says out loud to him self

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:47 pm
*Summer climbs the steps to the owlrey, and checks to see if Celeste had returned with a letter from her father. Sadly, her owl wasn't there.*  

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:18 am
walks into the owlery and finds the nearest owl
*writes a message on a piece of paper
"there is a student here at hogwarts that needs a nurse the hogwarts nurse is unavailable as of right now so we are sending her to you hopefully you can help her she is having seizers and has passed out and is now unconscious thanks for you time and help*
ties note to an owl and says " take this to st mungos hospital"
owl flies off with the note

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:38 pm
Oh hello James, I was just on my way to do the same thing.  

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:27 pm
"hello summer thats interesting but i think we should check on lorrita she is still sick" *returns to the hospital wing*  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:42 pm
*Once James leaves she yells "be right there" then whistles to her owl Celeste. The bird flies down and lands on her shoulder, a note was tied to her leg with purple ribbon.*
Celeste! How many times do I have to tell you? If you get a message for me, you bring it to me!
*Summer giggled as the little elf owl nibbled her thumb as she untied the note, then flew back up to her perch. Summer stuffed the letter in her robe pocket, then head off for the hospital wing.*

Summer_Breeze1507

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:03 pm
"Owls?...OWLS!!!!" Dixie shrieks. As she hyperventilates, she picks up a nearby owl and squeezes it tightly... cool  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:09 am
Sam walks into the Owlery and finds a school owl. She attaches her letter to his leg, gives the owl a mouse, and then sends him off. She smiles and then walks out.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:32 am
*walks into the owlery to see dixie choking a owl*
"stop that dixie your hurting it"
*points wand at dixie*
yells"stupify " a red bolt hits the house elf causing her to become unconscious
there now the owl is safe yet agian
*gives the owl an owl treat*
*grabs dixie and returns her to the kitchens*

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:27 am
Sam walks into the Olwery to find the school owl back again. She gives it a rat that Mix and Socks caught together, grabs the letter, and walks out.  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:57 pm
[[James! Quit casting spells on people!]]

James! What did you do?!

*Summer shouts as she runs up the Owlrey steps, stoops down, and holds Dixie in her arms.*

Wake her! Do something!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:00 pm
Sam was nearly trampled by Summer, so she went back up to her. "James! What did you do you Dixie? She's just a house elve, she doesn't know any better!" Sam takes out her wand and mummers "refresho".  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:03 pm
James, I know you are an elf, and that your customs are different, but surely you know that spells are not meant to be a plaything, they are dangerous! She (Dixie) is so small, a spell that would knock us backwards, ahss knocked her unconcious!  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff