Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm
Mhm. I wonder if we will have any holiday events this term... there aren't really any major holidays...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:59 pm
"Maybe we'll have a Summer Solstice celebration? Maybe a fourth-of-July celebration? But not a lot of people are American here. I suppose the English dread that day."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Hmm... that sounds good...Summer Solstice. That could be fun! Everyone dresses all summery...

Yes, I would believe the English hate that day...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:06 pm
"Well, they may like it. They got rid of all the annoying whiney people who wanted to be independent. That doesn't sound right. Never mind," Katie babbles.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 pm
Sam burst into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, and started to scream. She didn't hear it, but it sounded like a banshee. She then slumped between the two sinks and started crying. She then rose up, but as a different person. Her hair was black as a starless sky, and she looked like she had a black version of the white virus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:42 pm
Allie looks in the mirror, and had seen a beautiful light coming from the third stall. She goes to the light and screams, "no, no!", then hears laughter and then... total darkness...  

XxNamine-the-NobodyxX

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:46 pm
"hello, masters i have chosen a young one for you" kirra, the elf hears as she walks into the bathroom. but it is dark. she turn on the light and sees a young witch on lieing on the floor " young master, wake up. please young master. HELP is there anyone here that can help the young witch"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 pm
123kirra
"hello, masters i have chosen a young one for you" kirra, the elf hears as she walks into the bathroom. but it is dark. she turn on the light and sees a young witch on lieing on the floor " young master, wake up. please young master. HELP is there anyone here that can help the young witch"

lf you and me combine our magic, we should be able to levitate her to the hospitol wing!!  

Synical Dreamer

Friendly Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:18 pm
"yes young master, but kirra has no magic. is there another young wizard or witch around? i could go to the hospital wing and warn them, young master" the elf says " hello anyone, anyone? please help us" she yells into the corridors  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:38 pm
Katie bursts into the bathroom after hearing Kirra yell down the hall. "Yes- Sam!!!!!!! Are you okay?" she asks worriedly and then sees the two elves. "Explain to me what's going on," she almost orders, trying to keep her cool. She gets Sam and has her lean on her shoulder. "Come on, you two," she says, not trying to be mean. "Explain on the way to the hospital wing, there's no time."
{{Let us post in the Corridors now!!! By the way, I'm Katie!!! I'm a 2nd year Slytherin.}}

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:06 pm
*Summer follows behind Katie, holding Sam's head up so it didnt drift backwards.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:45 am
Grand saw them rushing out heading at the hospital wing... "What happened?"
"Is anyone hurt? Grand here at your service."  

GranD--LexoN

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 pm
I don't know what happened, but it's under control. But thank you for offering!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:44 pm
::Walks into the bathroom with narrowed eyes and a sneer on face.:: "Arrraaahhh! I can't stand that girl!" ::Slams fist into wall; before taking a deep breath before releasing it and grabs my Celtic knot necklaces. Plays with it for a moment before letting it go! Walks over to sink and grabs a napkin and wets it then proceeds to wipe face some! Once done looks in the mirror and takes another deep breath and releases it!::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items