Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandaros Draven

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:06 am
Walks around the halls and looks around!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:19 am
Ayumi ran out of the Ravenclaw common room and sprinted down the stairs to get to class, books in hand.  

Darth Hakumei

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:21 am
User Image
Sam rushes down the winding stairs that lead to her common room, and then rushes down the hallways. She could not be late for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Lucky for her, it was on the floor below her. She just needed to catch the stairs. She didn't mind that her hair was a mess either. As she flew past the other students, with their various actives, such as chatting and snogging, she noticed that her itchy spots looked...brown. She just shrugged it off as a tan though. If it got more serious she'd just go to the nurse. As she ran harder to catch the stairs, she felt her necklace beating against her to the rhythm of her heart.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 pm
User Image
Katie, supporting Sam, walks out of the bathroom and into the corridor, accompanied by two house elves. She heads towards the Hospital wing. Her distressed face shows that she is very concerned for her friend. "Okay, you two, let's get an explanation," she says to the elves. She drops one of the many thick books in her hands.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:35 pm
"let me carry that for you miss." the elf says picking up the book.
"young misstress katie was in the bathrooms when me walked in" the young elf said, still shaken "the l-light went gone and t-there was a voice, a very scary voice, young misstress. it s-ssaid: ' i have chosen a young one f-for you, master. then the lights went back an-and young misstress was lying on the floor.me yell for help and then you came."
"my name is Lyra, may i ask for yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:43 pm
"Katie," Katie says to the obviously frightened elf. "Did you see anyone in the bathroom other than Sam? Anyone at all?" Katie asks Lyra.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:46 pm
n-nobut one of the stalls was locked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:11 pm
"Locked? Odd..... After we drop Sam off and make sure she's okay, we should go investigate," Katie says.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 pm
"yes, misstress, we need to go to the hospital wi--woow" she said just as the stairs were moving. " now me lost miss, wait, young master there is the hospital wing, lets go, if thats alright"
*now in the hospital wing*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:13 pm
pevess the polterguist chooses that exact moment to come in with water ballons and throw them at the students and the house elves
"rainy rain soaks you all you all feel pevees's slimly wrath rainy rain " pevees says in a sing song voice as he throws more water ballons at lrya and katie
((ooc also if you havent read the other forums sam is already in the hospital wing for two other reasons the white virus reappeared but as a black form and she was in a battle in the forgoteen chamber and she will probally have wounds along with the rest of us in the hogsmead village))

hpgog_pevees2

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:42 pm
((James????????? Is that you????))
Katie smiles and says quietly," Avis." A flock of birds explode from her wand. "Oppugno!" she says, louder this time. The birds attack Peeves and chase him down the hall.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:32 pm
Criss elf walks through the halls
Anyone here, any master that needs some help?  

Srg-Slyth

hpgog_pevees2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 pm
*throws the last of his water ballons at katie before zooming away through the halls laughing madly
((ooc yep its me james i am now pevees XD))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
Sam looks at her necklace and sees a small little sparkle inside of it. She then feels a sharp pain in her elbows, and looks down at her elbows. The itchy parts were turning a soft brown. Sam just shrugged it off again and then continued down the hall.  

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:33 pm
::Rolls around the floor laughing at what happens to Peeves.:: "That was great Katie!" ::Before running to class before Peeves decides to get me for laughing at him!:: "Hi Sam ! Bye Sam talk to you later!"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff