Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:49 pm
kat followed behind for from the she didnt want 2 be left behind but she thought that it would be a bad ideaa for her 2 follow she was debateing as she walked  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:52 pm
"What I meant was make it so a room is vacant. All of them have been filled. So we need a room to be empty as well as have money."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:55 pm
"so....how you going to kick people out?" she asked raising her eyebrows, she shakes her head "no, its okay, ill just find some place else, im sure there are other places...right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:59 pm
"i think his plan is 2 keep you close by" kat said snidely as she was suddenly beside them  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:59 pm
"Not where you'll be able to really blend in. Staying there will give you at least three days of people in full costume to blend in with starting Friday. And some before that. All it takes is me getting some fan boys to give me their room keys. I used to collect, so it shouldn't be too hard." He whispered to himself, "At least for them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:03 pm
Echo smirks hearing what kat had to say "im staring to think that as well" she said in kats mind, she giggles and shakes her head "oh alright, or we could have kat here seduce them into anding over the keys" she smirks "im sure you would like that huh kat?" she said in her mind  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:05 pm
"I meant give him some first issue comics I've come into within my years of fan-boydom."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:08 pm
"yea but this seems more fun" she smiles "its always fun to seduce people, i may not have the gift, but i know how to do it" she smirks crossing her arms "okay fine, we'll do it your way"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:14 pm
"Hey. I was saying logical way. Do it your way. Leave me out of a lot of pain from removal of those." He walked backwards facing them. "Since it can't work on me, I think it would be a great idea." He tuned around and started walking faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:16 pm
she laughs easily catching up with him and jumping on his back "no, its okay" she smiles "i want to see how easy it is to minipulate a boy with these comics you speak of"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:23 pm
"awww but i could get em 2 hand em over so much faster" kat suad walking beside them laughing 2 herself on a inside joke "i dont mind i enjoy doing it really"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:24 pm
He stopped. "The hotel is not far from here, so either you come in on my back, or you should move now."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:26 pm
Echo laughs "aww, it seems like somebody doesnt like giving people piggy back rides" she pouts then looks at kat and smiles "so you would do it? kool"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:29 pm
"sure thing i always enjoy a good talk with a guy!" kat starting laughing again

(g2g for the night guys sory i was caught dont g aheasd 2 far without me night guys ^.^))  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:30 pm
"No. I don't mind. I was just wondering. Alright." He started running towards the hotel. Some fan boys saw him with a girl on his back and got really pissed off and left. "I think we just got your room."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games