Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Stadium Stands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:57 pm
Hotaru snapped his fingers together. "I got it." He then walked over towards Kyosuke and bent down to wisper into his ear. A few seconds later Hotaru leand back and smiled sadisticly as he patted Kyosuke on the head and continued, "And if you don't leave I'll use a water jutsu to give you two inner ear infections and force you to go up against Kaede with your hands tied behind your back, get it?"

Kyosuke's jaw dropped and he stared at Hotaru for a while. "Tha, tha, tha, That's just not fair, what I did wasn't that bad, I..."

Hotaru raised his hand and had one more thing to say, "If you don't leave now, I'll tie your legs together too."

Then with a little pause Kyosuke sighed and stormed out while he headed back towards the village.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:13 pm
After Kasumis match had ended, Narama thought that it would be no point in sticking around here any longer, since the final match had been postponed a few days, so he started heading back to the village.  

Gurzbag

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:25 pm
Neia MX
Kexaj
Yoh sat quietly watching Kasumi fight the mist girl. He said absolutely nothing, his eyes watching Kasumi intently, noting every attack and movement. His face was emotionless.
After it seemed the two girls were just watching each other as the next move was going to end the fight, Linea sat down near Yoh. "Don't think I have forgotten that you are in trouble. Tell me from your point of view what happened." Linea says to him calmly. Linea was still watching the fight as well.
Yoh nodded, and very calmly began to speak. "Well, first I met Kyosuke and made fun of him without knowing who he was. I reconciled then asked him if he could help with Kasumi..." Yoh paused for a second. He wasn't sure if Linea knew about his feelings for her. "I thought it would go well until Kaede saw through Kyosuke. I steeped to try and stop her, and my plan fell to shambles afterwards. No one was hurt...physically..." Yoh began to sulk again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:11 pm
Naomi looked around from her spot in the stands where she had curled up on the seat and dozed off during the last fight. Watching matches had always been exciting for her, but she had given so much of her energy in her own match that she just needed to sleep for a while to get it back. Looking around with a rather groggy look on her face, she rubbed her eyes and sat up, looking around her. The stand had gotten noticeably fuller since the last match, which could only mean that it was almost time for the final round. Stretching her arms straight up, there were a few cracks up her spine as she stifled a yawn with the back of her hand, shaking her head afterwards for a second as if she were trying to shake off the tiredness that lingered after her little cat nap. Considering that she did not know wither of the fighters in the last match, she saw little reason to sit around and watch them, and so she stood, heading towards the exit so she could head back towards the village where she could continue her training. If there was one thing that she had learned from her defeat, it was that she had a lot of catching up to do from her taking such a long break at the passing of her father. If she were going to honor his memory, it was going to take a lot more than the proficient skills she had always had. She was going to have to work twice as hard, train twice as much if she was going to make him proud.

"Naomi will practice much harder," she muttered under her breath as she left the stadium to begin the journey back towards the village. She had a rather hazy, dreamy look, making her seem more lost than anything, but it was more that she was thinking on her journey - remembering the past and making training plans for the future.  

Syrens Song

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:28 pm
Kexaj
Neia MX
Kexaj
Yoh sat quietly watching Kasumi fight the mist girl. He said absolutely nothing, his eyes watching Kasumi intently, noting every attack and movement. His face was emotionless.
After it seemed the two girls were just watching each other as the next move was going to end the fight, Linea sat down near Yoh. "Don't think I have forgotten that you are in trouble. Tell me from your point of view what happened." Linea says to him calmly. Linea was still watching the fight as well.
Yoh nodded, and very calmly began to speak. "Well, first I met Kyosuke and made fun of him without knowing who he was. I reconciled then asked him if he could help with Kasumi..." Yoh paused for a second. He wasn't sure if Linea knew about his feelings for her. "I thought it would go well until Kaede saw through Kyosuke. I steeped to try and stop her, and my plan fell to shambles afterwards. No one was hurt...physically..." Yoh began to sulk again.
"I see...Well you will be punished for your antics and you shouldn't worry about being in love with Kasumi. If it's meant to be she'll come around and let you know how she feels." Linea says to Yoh. After she is done talking, she slaps him on the back in the direction of the exit and leaves the arena.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Neia MX
Kexaj
Neia MX
Kexaj
"I see...Well you will be punished for your antics and you shouldn't worry about being in love with Kasumi. If it's meant to be she'll come around and let you know how she feels." Linea says to Yoh. After she is done talking, she slaps him on the back in the direction of the exit and leaves the arena.
Yoh get fushed, but quickly stands up and follows the Raikage home, longing to get a good nap.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items