Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:18 pm
She looked around. "I guess I was just wandering and I stumbled upon the inn over there. As for being in the woods this very second? Well it's hard to ignore a big white looking thing sitting in a tree," she said with a chuckle. "That and I needed to stretch out my wings," she said while doing so with the to black masses behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:26 pm
"How is the inn keeper doing, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:29 pm
"Robin? She seems to be doing well. Same with her daughter Lily. I've only known them for a day, of course, so I can't be one hundred percent certain." He must have some sort of connection with the inn, Brigitte thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:36 pm
"Yes, as should be. Thank you very much. These woods have become very buisy these days." He said. "It had been hard to protect those in it."  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 pm
Brigitte smiled warmly. "Then I trust my companions and I shall be safe on out way to Ver Curatio if you are the protector of this place," she said kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:44 pm
"I ensure you I can protect you, but I reccomend not to go that way, even if you go there for the fountions healing powers." He replied with a worried sound in his voice.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:48 pm
She nodded. "I understand that it isn't the safest place to go, but my companions are bound and determined to go there. The only reason I'm going along is for their protection."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:00 pm
"Well I must thank you then, but must also warn you. The water is well sought after. I had found it at one time along time ago, before it was even known well and I had a dangerous journey myself. You musn't let anyone know what you earch after and if you do happen to retrieve it tell no one." He said. He was worried for them.  

Akia-RP

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 pm
((I have to go early, I'm going home today so I may not be back on until tomorrow night [5 hr drive about] sry, move on without me the best you can, I'll find a way to pop back in))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:05 pm
Brigitte nodded again. "I understand completely. In all my years of life, I have never been there, but have heard stories about people who have been. Not many of those stories have happy endings." She looked at him with a serious expression on her face. "Thank you very much for your words of warning, though. Not many folk around here these days would so kindly offer such information." She looked back to the inn and decided that it was time to head back. Her wings disappeared from her back and she looked a Akia with a smile. "I'm afraid I must get back. If you need me, I shall be there for the remainder of the night and for a while tomorrow." With that she turned away and walked back to the inn, entering silently.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:29 pm
"Miss Brigitte, what were you doing outside all this time? Supper's half over!" shouted Lutia from the table. If one looked at her in her current state, one might laugh at the amount of food on her face. How did she manage to get pasted tubers on her forehead...?

She promptly got up and pulled out the chair that Brigitte had been at before, an invitation to sit with the feasting company. Clearly, Lutia did not realize just how ridiculous she looked. She went back to her chair and began to shove more food at her mouth while holding her utensils incorrectly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:33 pm
Brigitte couldn't help but chuckle as she took a seat next to Lutia. She picked up a napkin and held it out to her with a smile. "You may want to use this, dear." She pulled out a small mirror from her pocket and handed that to her as well. "I just went out to stretch my wings," she said, answering Lutia's question. It must have sounded odd as she clearly didn't have wings at the moment.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:55 pm
"Huh?" Lutia said as she accepted the napkin. "Oh, right!" she exclaimed as she remembered to wipe her face. She looked at Telerman and blushed out of embarrassment. Again, she quickly averted her gaze away from everybody.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm
She chuckled a little at Lutia's embarassment. In all honesty, Brigitte wished she was that young again. She watched those around her eat as she leaned back in her chair. "So Lutia, when are you planning on heading out for Ver Curatio?"  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:13 pm
"Oh as soon as possible," Lutia replied between mouthfuls. "I have to save my brother!"

After saying this, Lutia's attitude changed completely. She stopped eating, even stopped chewing. She put her spoon down and hung her head. My brother, she thought. He needs me, and look what I've done! I've forgotten him!

Lutia suddenly, and in a way quite unlike her, excused herself from the table. She headed upstairs to her room, where she could be alone. When she was there, she flopped onto the bed in the room and cried muffled whimpers into the pillow. She didn't need to involve everyone else in her little mission. She had no right to endanger them on her behalf.

When she finally rolled over onto her back, she noticed that quite some time had passed and realized that someone would come to check up on her soon. She quickly donned her gear and tossed her bow out the window. She grabbed two marbles from a pouch on her belt and slipped them into her shoes. "Stones of Slowfall," she mumbled to herself. She crushed the marbles by hitting her shoes with her fist to activate the enchantment and then she bravely climbed onto the windowsill.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff