Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Hunt, The Hunter, & The Hunted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:53 pm
kat looked at him shocked then she bent down beside him "what happened" she asked look at the arrows on his back she tryed pulling some of them out  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:56 pm
Kazuya barely managed to mutter the word, "Hunters." Before he finally passed out.
[just needed to add a plot]  

Kazuya Maeda

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:56 pm
(( i know what it means... i love japaness... i am studding it...))

Lily looked at him, "Really? How is that?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:58 pm
Her elf ears detected the sound of arrows. she rushed over to Lily and Kazuya. She studied one of the arrows on the ground. her eyes tightened.

" These are arrows that were made by my group. I would know them anywhere." She said regretably.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:58 pm
Ryukai gazed into her eyes. "Your eyes... They are the same as my oneechan's..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:01 pm
kat looked aroudn carefully then she grabbed kazuya in her arms and ran as fast as she could away from the hunters hopeing there wasnt any vampires that could keep uo with her  

ikat-kun

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:04 pm
[lol uh wow. oh well ill just edit my last post now stare ]]

She turned her head to face Maruru." Maruru, search the area to see if anyone is nearby, and you know who i mean." She said with a serious face. Maruru nodded before flying away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:09 pm
Lily felt something peirce her side, she looked down. An arrow was burried into her side, "Hunters..." she said softly, looking back at Ryukai. She pulled the arrow out of her side, blood stained the tip of it.  

spaztastic psycho

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:20 pm
Suddenly Maruru came bakc quickly huffing and puffing. Paprina held her in her hands.
" Maruru! what's going on?!" She said franticly looking at Maruru.

" Hunter.....black outrfit....silver bow... curvy hat...." She said in between breathing. Peprina looked to the side with deep anger on her face.

"My Brother." She said coldly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:24 pm
Kazuya opened his eyes to see the people he had been spying on earlier. "Damn hunters," he said to himself.  

Kazuya Maeda

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:26 pm
(wait what? i thought i was carrying you away from the hunters <.< >.>)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:29 pm
(towards your friends to warn them, at least I thought.)  

Kazuya Maeda

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:32 pm
She turned her head and caught a arrow that was flying at her with her hands.

" Don't tell me your still trying to kill me....Cartro." She said to what would seem to be herself. A man walked out from behind a tree.

" But of course little sister. ever since father and mother and everyone loved you more, i made a decision to forever hunt you down."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:35 pm
(they arent my friends there random, people idk xD and no we wree going deeper into the middel of the forest)
"are you ok" kat asked him  

ikat-kun

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:38 pm
[ok then, forget the part about me seeing your "friends"]

Kazuya nodded a little, "Just give me some time to recuperate." He lay his head back, "I'm Kazuya by the way."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff