Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Awakening (Present day RP) (Open & starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:46 pm
Walt gets up and tries to move. He falls a few feet from her. He tries to get up again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:53 pm
She jumps, quickly sitting up "oh...its you' she smiles before getting up, she walks over to him "having trouble?" she asked leaning down to help him up, her white hair falling across his face "woops, sorry" she pushes it back  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:55 pm
He was starting to get his vision back, but not much. "I think I recognize your voice, do I know you?" He shook his head, trying to get the last of the blurriness out of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:58 pm
"yea silly, its me, Echo" she giggles and shakes her head "what did you do? bonk your head or something?" she smiles and helps him lean against a tree, she stands in front of him and tilts her head to the side, her tail swishing from side to side  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:07 pm
"Oh yeah. You nearly got killed by that one chick that knew that one guy. How have you been?" He feels the tree and uses it to support him, moving away from her a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:09 pm
"ive been good" she crosses her arms "and yes, i seem to almost get killed alot" she laughs a little before yawning, she looks around "and you?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:12 pm
"Not much, something happened that I got thrown in here, but I don't know what. Can't really remember much until that guy was standing over me. That's not the best thing to wake up to." He moved a little closer to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:18 pm
She smirks "nice, real nice" she shakes her head before playing with her hair "so, whatcha doin later today?" she asked looking back at him, not noticing him moving a little closer  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:23 pm
"Well, since I don't know where I am, or anyone here, I have no idea." He was getting the last of the blurriness out of his eyes now. He could see clearly. He looked at her. "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:29 pm
Echo shruggs "nothin really, was just here laying down until you popped up" she smiles "thats about it" looks around before taking his hand "come on, lets go do something" she grins "its boring out here" she starts walking  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:32 pm
He takes his hand back and puts his arms behind his back, holding his arms tightly. "No. I'm good here. I would rather do something by myself."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm
She stops and looks at him, she pouts and whimpers, her ears flattening down and her tail wrapping around her waist, she looks at him for a while before sighing "okay.." she turns and starts walking, her ears still down "ill see ya around then" she smiles at him before yawning again and walking towards the waterfall that was a distance away, behind it was the place she was sleeping at  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:39 pm
His arms dropped and he jogged up to her. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad. I just," He turns to what looks like nothing, "Not now," He turns back to her, "don't normally do things with people I just met. It can take me weeks to become someone's friend when they are normal to people becoming friends in a day."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:44 pm
She looks at him "its okay, i understand when people dont feel comfortable with new people" she shruggs "ive been through that, but ive changed" she smiles a little "if ya still want to go do something by yourself, i wont stop you" she plays with her tail "ill just go walk around, talk to animals or something" she smiles again, her ears back up, her expression happy again  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:47 pm
"No. Why don't we do something together?" A wolf was swimming under the waterfall.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff