Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the splits (childrean of two clans) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you join?
  yes
  no thanks
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:35 pm
He got to the school and was in the hall "Well its gonna be awhile before anyone shows up..." he sat down agianst and pulled a tenis ball out of his pocket as Miono sat in his lap. Kin began to bounce the ball off the floor and wal across from him and Miono began to chase it back and forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:59 am
Miki walked to the school and stood back to the wall on the aother side of the hallway.  

Khana Uchiha

KiBaS_kAt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:44 pm
after the class she had fell asleep on her desk due to the lack of sleep she had when she awoke* whaa...... on damn *she saw a single headband infront of her* I slept through the night here.... god im sleapy....ill just go back to bed...... *she heard people outside* hmm *she went out of the room to investigate*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:20 pm
"It looks like all of us are here" Miki said thinking out loud,looking over at Kin and Hana.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:59 pm
Kin continued to bounce the ball as Miono chased it "Ya... but wheres our sensei?" (srry i suck at spelling i think i spelt it wrong )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:15 pm
"im not sure... and who is this guy anyway?"  

KiBaS_kAt

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:16 pm
((srry i havent been on it is cauz my comp didnt work for a whole month and longer......were can i come in cauz i duno what is going on >.<))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:54 pm
((Well Hana,Kin,and Miki are on a team and sorta are just meeting...and minimokeys you did spell it right you know))
"Don't know...we all have been strangers to each others untill now and I don't think anyone knows anybody elses name...Any way I'm Miki call me Kairin if you like" Miki said looking at bit bored.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:31 pm
(cool i can spell it ^_^ )

Kin caught the ball and Miono tried to grab it with his paws "Well im Kin and this little dude is Miono..." he let Miono get the ball then petted his head  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:25 pm
"And you are?" Miki asked looking at Hana.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
He points at Hana " Isn't your name Hana Uzumaki?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:10 pm
"You know her" Miki asked with a question coming over her face.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:51 pm
"Yea we have some of the same classes together" he said in a normal tone  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:59 am
"Oh ok" Miki said with her eyes looking around the hall as if had never been there.  

Khana Uchiha

KiBaS_kAt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:50 am
*yawns*
"yes im the hokages adopted daughter...... and I can be stubborn just to let you know....... my main justu are the sharingon and biakugon"
she looked at thier faces to see how they would react  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces