Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:28 pm
(Alright.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:48 pm
((I'm done with it now, bella left))

Dreccas charged the beast head on, and left a quite nice shot in his arm My quarry is not with you the demonic giant said, and chained dreccas to the ground

Dmitri entered his home, and relaxedly sat on his couch "I should just let the armies handle him, less of a hassle" he muttered to himself, watching out the window as a demon of some sort attempted to attack him Not a bad shot.. was his initial thought upon seeing the injury to the demons arm, although it quickly healed up.

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:50 pm
(Awww)

About a dozen of those demons came in and didn't really try to attack him, but hold him down long enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:52 pm
Dmitri sighed "What're you doing?" he asked, his usual lack of emotion in his voice.  

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:53 pm
They attempted to hold him down. But one made an odd sound.

"Oh my. I guess I should answer that."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Dmitri shook em each off, easily. He grabbed the one who made the call by the throat, and as he did, his touch seemed to pain it, for the creature whithered and died in his grasp, minutes later it was ash. "I don't suppose you each want the same fate?" he said, itching for an excuse to execute them all.

Dreccas struggled against him imprisonment, he was stuck to the ground, pinned down by a giant chain, leaving only his face exposed "Lemme Outa here!" he shouted, and tried to use his shadow magic to phase through it, but to no avail, the chain seemed to be surpressing his power.

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:01 pm
He soon arrived. "Ah. Yes. You MUST be the one he wants. Awfully powerful to kill one without damaging the eyes. Well, I guess you'll be going to see that big demon out there now."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:03 pm
"Ehh..i don't think so" the dread walker said, as he eyed his old comerade "So, hows the empire holding up Kasdeya" he said, nonchalontly Watching the demon strut about the slums.  

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:06 pm
"Hmm? Should I be remembering you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:11 pm
"Hmm..single handedly took major parts of the world for the king..leader of the demonic forces division of the army, you know, things such as that, if you'd recall, in fact..i think i was 3rd to the king and yourself only." he said with a small laugh "But you knew all that didn't you" his voice grew empty and emotionless once more.  

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:14 pm
"Not really. Can't remember it."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:21 pm
"Oh, whatever then, if i were you, i'd go deal with that demon, he's making an awful mess of the place" he said with a slight laugh.
Dreccas had managed to get one arm free "Almost there ! Got it!!" he said as he pulled the other free, and pulled himself out "Alright you ugly peice of scum! I'm gonna make you pay!!" he shouted, as he flung a blade at the demons back, peircing it slightly.

The Scourge (Which is what i shall call this guy) felt a pinprick in his back, but immediatly afterwards felt nautious "What is this?" he said as he stumbled backwards, landing on dreccas

"Ooouchh!" he said, as he shifted into the shadow realm just in time to prevent being squashed.

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:29 pm
"It wants you, so why don't you come with me and go visit him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:34 pm
"Now why would i do somthing like that?" he said with a smirk on his face "By the looks of it, it's getting handled without you" he said, gesturing to dreccas who was fighting the thing alone, and apparently not doing too bad.
(( >.< I'm a better fighter when i'm fighting against sombody not against myself ._. ))

Dreccas slashed the beasts eye

"WRETCH!!" it shouted as it slammed his hand down on dreccas

Dreccas, phased into the dark realm, and not a moment to soon, seconds later he was surrounded by flesh Hmm... he thought, using the situation to his advantage, he came out inside the beasts hand, and began crawling his way up his arm and into his chest
((he phased inside the demon, so he's like in his muscles and stuff now))

Dreccas

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:38 pm
(I'm sure you are.)

"Well, even so, maybe you should go to the Demon lord's with me."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers