Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:46 am
"Hey wait for us!" Ginny gigggled as she hurried to catch up with the vampires.

"Believe it or not, Ron, but that's exactly how 'Dudykins' dresses. His fat a** is always hanging out of his somehow too-loose pants. How that can even be remotely comfortable I shall never know." Laughed Harry. "I'm so glad to be out of that place."

(I'm trying to do different colors, but it won't let me, sorries!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:48 am
They entered the shop, and Alice glomped all clothing in sight.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:12 pm
Esme walked around fingering the material. Coming upon a soft velvet dress she pulled it from the hook and triwled in a circle. Do you see me wearing this anytime in the future? She asked Alice, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:33 pm
"Ginny!" Hermione gasped as they got to the edge of Port Angeles, "Wait for me!"  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:23 pm
"Totally! try it on!" Alice told her mum, adding it to the pile of clothing while Hermione and Ginny ran into the store. "Here, Ginny, try these!" She said, shoving a load of crud on Ginny. "And Hermione, try those," she said pointing to another pile she had prepared. The sales clerk stared at the beautiful, fast shopping people.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:06 pm
Esme slipped into a dressing room and came out a moment later in the velvet dress. Striking a pose, she asked, Yay? nay?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:07 pm
Bella took a picture of them, and smiled at them all. But she felt bored now; she wanted to go book shopping. She tugged her mother in law's hand and said to her, "I'll be at the nearest bookstore. Meet you at Starbucks at one." Then Bella hurried away out of the store.

Edward drove down, and followed Esme's scent. When he found the car sitting there in the highway, his eyes widened in shock. There was no one there, and the scent just stopped there. Edward got out of his car and thought to himself, oh my god, a UFO abducted them!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:45 pm
"Um, ok...." Ginny said wide-eyed to Alice, carefully taking the pile of clothes to the nearest availble dressing room.  

Nicole_Dusk

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:51 pm
Hermione grabbed her pile and went into the changing room.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:20 pm
Esme stepped nack into the dressing room and came out in her jeans and sweater. Then walking over to Alice she smiled and said I'm going to run to the incense shop right across the street, be back in a few. And then left without a word.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 pm
Ron plopped into a chair and groaned. "We're going to be here forever!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:28 pm
Alice let her eyes glaze over and then snapped into focus as Hermione stepped out of the dressing room wearing a shiny gold dress that reached her ankles. "Hey Hermione, your boyfriend's kinda impatient. He's cute though, and that dress is even cuter on you," she said, getting a gag out of Ginny.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:28 pm
((Ahem! May we have some gentlemen return to the house so I don't have to RP by myself over here... please sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:08 pm
Carlise walked into the house and looked around. "Who else was here Rose?" He asked, stepping back outside.

Walking around the store Esme picked up an insence and sniffed it. Wrinkeling her nose she put it back and picked up another.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:20 pm
"Hey, Hermione..? Is it alright is I go back home? Not that I don't like it here but...I don't like it here," he laughed.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff