Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:02 pm
I'm just posting this cause... I dunno why! XD. I've already posted my 'hello' thingy.. I dunno what its called.
But, I have no idea who invited me, or who came across me and my roleplaying.
(Before this guild, had eight RP's. Now 12-14. XD) So if anybody could answer these questions, thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:42 pm
I think I invited you. XD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Jarem Nightlord Crusnik

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:56 pm
My name is Jarem Crusnik, though Im more known as the notorious Fluffy Wanderer of the Secondary Realms Guild.

I'm more into writing and role play, my current fave being Trinity Blood. if you have found me then more likely you have found one of my White Demon RP's. I will be more than hapy to bring it here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:02 pm
Hi ! I'm kawaii-Sk8tergirl and I like anime , manga , drawing , singing , and Gaia . Some people call me kawaii , Nami , Nanami , or Chris . I got invited here for a reason I forgot . Sorry it's my ADD . =o . I like all sorts of music like Cascada , Evanesence , Avril Lavinge { Especially Avril! } , and Etcetera . I love drawing anime and manga . I have a few RPS , I have a quizilla account , and I'm literally an anime freak ^ ^ . That's about it .  

kawaii-Sk8terGirl

tansyuduri

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:19 pm
kay i'm tansy. i'm a born writer (yah!) avid reader (whoo-hoo!) and anime and manga fan. warning: I'm a fullmetal FREAK! and a ton like ed! i HATE milk, get lost in books and am with writing like he is with alchemy. (punctuation and spelling somethimes) another way we are alike CALL ME SHORT AND YOU DIE! ok that is it for now. yes i know i'm insane  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:23 pm
Jarem Crusnik
My name is Jarem Crusnik, though Im more known as the notorious Fluffy Wanderer of the Secondary Realms Guild.

I'm more into writing and role play, my current fave being Trinity Blood. if you have found me then more likely you have found one of my White Demon RP's. I will be more than hapy to bring it here.

Hello! biggrin I just started watching the anime Trinity Blood, and I am so addicted to it. XD;; It's really good so far! Welcome to the guild, fellow fan!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:25 pm
kawaii-Sk8terGirl
Hi ! I'm kawaii-Sk8tergirl and I like anime , manga , drawing , singing , and Gaia . Some people call me kawaii , Nami , Nanami , or Chris . I got invited here for a reason I forgot . Sorry it's my ADD . =o . I like all sorts of music like Cascada , Evanesence , Avril Lavinge { Especially Avril! } , and Etcetera . I love drawing anime and manga . I have a few RPS , I have a quizilla account , and I'm literally an anime freak ^ ^ . That's about it .

Welcome! Yay, for anime-lovers. ^_^ Anyhow, I am glad to have you in the guild! You have a lot of nicknames. XD;; I'll just...pick one, I suppose. whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:26 pm
tansyuduri
kay i'm tansy. i'm a born writer (yah!) avid reader (whoo-hoo!) and anime and manga fan. warning: I'm a fullmetal FREAK! and a ton like ed! i HATE milk, get lost in books and am with writing like he is with alchemy. (punctuation and spelling somethimes) another way we are alike CALL ME SHORT AND YOU DIE! ok that is it for now. yes i know i'm insane
*squee* Fullmetal Alchemist is a great anime! I've watched the whole thing twice, and the movie three times. XD;; I just love it! biggrin My favorite character is pretty minor though. sad XD I tend to like the minor characters best.

(Random note: For some reason, in any anime, manga, movie, show, or book, my favorite character is NEVER the main character. Don't ask. I don't know why...XD; wink  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

kawaii-Sk8terGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:12 pm
Ya I do . Probably since I can't pick one >.< .  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:37 pm
Otulissa
Jarem Crusnik

Hello! biggrin I just started watching the anime Trinity Blood, and I am so addicted to it. XD;; It's really good so far! Welcome to the guild, fellow fan!

Thanks....and yes I am taking Abel Nightroad in all Trinity Blood rps *evil manaical laughter*  

Jarem Nightlord Crusnik

_xPuella

Shirtless Saint

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:33 pm
Hello.
I'm hunnybunny-cakepuff.
... Yes I know it's a long name, so you can call me Hunny, or Bunny, or Cakepuff, or Hunnbunny, or whatever name you want to call me. Okay, that's not right. sweatdrop I prefer everyone call me Hunny! Yep! That pretty much settles it!

I'm into roleplaying. Yes, roleplaying is my life. And I'm into YAOI roleplaying. *nods*

Other than roleplaying, I also write manuscripts, short stories, and poems. Oh, you can include songs, too, but I never finish them because I don't feel the songs I write. Hehe. They go straight to the bin.
I'm also a bookworm. I indulge myself into horror stories made by Stephen King. Yep, Stephen King is my god. Next to him is J.K.Rowling.
Then, I'm obsessed with mangas done by Hatori Bisco--Ouran High School Host Club and Thousand Years of Snow.
Lastly, when I watch anime, I only stop when I have to take a bath and go to sleep.

Hehehe...
I guess that's it.
I hope I can get along with everyone!
Pleased to meet you!
*smile*  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:36 pm
Hey everyone.
Welcome!
:]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:13 pm
tansyuduri

NO! You don't like milk! crying
Hey, Porkanator (A pig thats half robot)
Go poke her head.
Shorty.
Ha! I said it.
Okay...done with the randomness now....Welcome to the guild!
Sorry for the earlier comments. I overreact...a lot! Deal with it~
Whast your favourite key in the keyboard? I like the ~. Whee! XD.
I'm annoying and hyper...and I like cheese! Whoop!  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:38 pm
Jarem Crusnik
Otulissa
Jarem Crusnik

Thanks....and yes I am taking Abel Nightroad in all Trinity Blood rps *evil manaical laughter*

Abel rocks. wink But, my favorite character is Ion. I think that's how you spell it...XD;; But I'm not sure. He's the cute vampire kid. Oh, and my second favorite has got to be Gunslinger. Isn't his real name Tres or something? XD;;  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:40 pm
hunnybunny-cakepuff
Hello.
I'm hunnybunny-cakepuff.
... Yes I know it's a long name, so you can call me Hunny, or Bunny, or Cakepuff, or Hunnbunny, or whatever name you want to call me. Okay, that's not right. sweatdrop I prefer everyone call me Hunny! Yep! That pretty much settles it!

I'm into roleplaying. Yes, roleplaying is my life. And I'm into YAOI roleplaying. *nods*

Other than roleplaying, I also write manuscripts, short stories, and poems. Oh, you can include songs, too, but I never finish them because I don't feel the songs I write. Hehe. They go straight to the bin.
I'm also a bookworm. I indulge myself into horror stories made by Stephen King. Yep, Stephen King is my god. Next to him is J.K.Rowling.
Then, I'm obsessed with mangas done by Hatori Bisco--Ouran High School Host Club and Thousand Years of Snow.
Lastly, when I watch anime, I only stop when I have to take a bath and go to sleep.

Hehehe...
I guess that's it.
I hope I can get along with everyone!
Pleased to meet you!
*smile*

Hehe, hi Hunny! Did you choose that name because of Mitsukuni-kun from Ouran High School Host Club? (I read that, and I also read Millenium Snow. Or, Thousand Years as you call it. wink I have only read two of those though...XD; wink  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff