Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:21 am
Aridas wtached him go and closed his eyes once more. he wansn't going to retrun to sleep, but it didn't hurt to relax.
"So: who is this 'master' you speak of?" He asked Aizen, referring to their previous, soemwhat heated, conversation when she had threatened to stab him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:53 pm
aizen stands up by the window letting the warmth of the sun wash over her face she looked so young to have done all that she has done. by human standards she looked about 17 at the most.

aizen looks over her shoulder at him: my master? ur father and milady of romania. they were my masters once. the very same that has marked u on ur neck and the other through birth and smell.

aizen somewhere along the line discovered he was drackulas kid and is now very quiet and reserved and her posture threatened that if she felt unsure shed flee from here faster than u could blink  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:56 pm
azriel stands up and moves to close the curtain tighter to shut out the light and goes to lay down on her bed she places her arms behind her head thinking about everything that might come of he discovered the right pieces of history about her. with that thought she slept  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:08 am
Aridas nodded slowly.
"What did you do for them?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:28 am
aizen very coldly as if he was questioning her loyalty to her masters: i served them to the best of my ability and when they thought it wasnt enough they punished me i served them well  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:15 pm
Aridas fixed her with his eyes steadily.
"That's not exactly what I asked. i menat- what exactly did your job entail?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:34 pm
aizen: everything watever they wished me to do.... everything from boot licking to assassionations. i did it all. i still do if my masters were to call on me right this second i would automatically appear by their sides as a loyalist would do  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 am
Aridas loked skeptical.
"You have what is essentially immortality and you sepnd it eing their slave." he shrugged. "sounds depressing."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:56 pm
aizen: then what better way to spend it than to be what i am and except it *aizen makes the move to jump out the window*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:21 pm
"hmph. You could be a lot freer." Aridas siad, shrugging.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:23 pm
aizen now furious at his lack of respect flew at him her knives extended seeming to come at him from a thousands of directiosn her knife eventually rested on his throat again: show respect to ur elders boy  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:43 pm
"When you deserve it you will happily recieve respect." He growled. He then realised that he was more angry at Azriel than Aizen, and wa sjust projecting all his frustration on her. He exhaled and rleaxed a litle, letting her hold the knife there.
"Look: I've been on this damn town less than a day. I've had a crap few months alone chasing after some sonofabitch. Now I come to resta dn i'm caught in whatever game Azriel is playing, and I have no answers. Every time I ask a question i get a damn riddle. So you understand why i'm critical of you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:07 pm
aizen looks at her knife and then her marks on her arms she knew what it was like to be caught in the game she let her knife weaver and then moved away she looked remotely ill actually because during that moment she let her strength weaver the glamor slipped away and u saw she was covered in every mark from every vampire in the area both enemy clans and friendly she was scarred horribly she had a tissue hanging out of her pocket covered in her own blood. she had a coughing illness she had to learn to hide in order not to be killed off by the other vampires as a weak link. the glamor comes back and u see nothing but a perfect unmarked vampire  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:14 am
Aridas watched her and took in this quick slip of poise. She had been through a lot, he thought, and finally felt soem sympathy and kinship towards her. He looekd out towards the window.
"We coudl amke it to the tavern for a drink, if you wanted." he offered, trying to extend some friendship towrads her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:03 pm
aizen thinks about it for a while: aye that would be nice i guess i promise not to kill u on the way there *soft smile* she crossed her arms over her chest her hands gripping her arms way too tight she was trying to over come a coughing fit so he didnt know about her weak link. she didnt realize that the glamor fell at any pt during their conversation.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff