Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
Crew Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:44 am
@ Phere:

I have Sonic here in Vegas. They are good burgers.

But, White Castle was good, but I had my friend find the place for me. I was back in the hotel.

When he came back, I see a box with sliders. I was like WTF?

He told me that the resturant itself was really bad looking. He tried going to the bathroom and it was horrible to his eyes. Also, bullet proof glass on the counters...

Lucky, I did not go to see the place.

@ Isao ji:

Yea, everyone has the same idea when I say White Castle, which btw a good and funny movie.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:29 am
TDAChick
Thanks Moon for acknowledging (sp? xD) Isao`s post about me and my horrible experience. But I'm back now. : D *hugs*

*tackles!* Yay!!
I didn't even realize that for sure until just now. I saw you'd voted and stuff... that was before I checked this thread. :333 Welcome back!!

@Everyone: Your talk of dead animal makes my stomach angry. D<

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Isao ji

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:05 pm
I should have looked through these posts before I sent the PMs. I sent them to everyone just to remind them. I'm beginning to send reminder PMs for voting so people know.

And as you all know now, this subforum is at the bottom. I did this so that the order didn't look so strange. It started with a regular subforum and then goes to crew and then back to another regular subforum. I did it so that it didn't look so strange and so that we could add the quest thread subforum and games subforum.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:10 pm
Sounds gewd. <3
D< Is anyone gonna actually make the Mini-Quest Thread subforum?
Or are we just gonna sit around talking about it? <@_@>;;

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:16 pm
{{ }}

Feel free to make it. I think it would be a short to-do list... just rules and an example of a good front-page.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:30 pm
I don't have the ability to change the name, and I'd be afraid of ******** things up. xP If no one else does it by like, tomorrow or the next day I will, but..  

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Isao ji

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:22 pm
I'm in the process of doing the mini-Quest Thread subforum. That's the "Under Construction" subforum. x3
I plan to work on the rules sticky (which shouldn't take too long) and the How to Make a Good Quest Thread Guide.

I want to make a decent guide so many applicants look at it and improve their own quest threads outside the guild.

Hopefully I can finish it soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:31 am
:3 Sounds good. Are other crew members free to potentially edit (mostly just to add things, fix potential spelling/grammar errors) the sticky and guide?  

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Isao ji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:01 pm
Of course.
I plan to post everything I come up with in here.
Then crew members can edit it to make improvements.

Just be sure to post your name and what edit you made on the post that you edited. x3;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:52 am
Okay I can be demodded and w/e now.
Thanks again for the opportunity,
sorry i couldn't figure out how to handle it. D; <3

Bye, everyoneeee~

Becca Lived

Isao ji

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 am
Done. T___T  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:51 am
Okay. I'll be more into the guild now.
My boyfriend left a little early and I am back to having loads of free time.

Aerobe
Captain

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:19 pm
{{ }}

MMhmm. My life is back to normal for the most part again.

It's a little off topic, but I'll be getting an English Bull Terrier puppy, all white soon. So if you have any name suggestions....

And I'm pretty free today, so if you need me, send me a message on MSN or AIM.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:52 pm
If the idea hasn't been brought up..

I say we make a contest sub-forum.

Anyone can make a contest, this is just an idea, but prize(s) is up to whoever makes the thread and the contest.
Prizes could be anything. Art, gold, items, ect. And they don't have to give anything if they don't want too. Could just be for a title. xD

Sounds fun to me.

Plus there can be like huge contests that the members can take part in and prize can be something grand like.. item under 30-40k on their wishlist or that 30-40k towards their quest.

We may have done this before.. I don't really remember though.. I think it was just for holidays.

If enough people agree with this, including Thom, I'd like to work on it soon, yes me working on something what a shocker! xD, maybe it could get more people interested in the guild.

ALSO, I think when it comes to people joining the guild we need to actually decline some of the people. Those being the ones that don't read and only see the word 'random' and want to join. They are pointless to the guild and they do nothing except being our guild members count up. I still think we should add the Charity to the guild title so people will understand that this isn't just for shits-n-giggles.

Aerobe
Captain

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:39 pm
@ Aerobe:

That sounds like a good idea.

What about an exchange sub-forum as well? That way, people do not have to go searching all over Gaia Exchange to find what they are looking for. Also, limit of having an exchange thread to one. That way, the thread can be used over again for future sales.

I am back from Anime Expo. I did not say anything though, since it was last minute to go there. But, I had a blast, even though the sad thing is that I lost some artwork ;O;

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff