Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Hijab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You wear hijab?
I am a male!
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
I wear it, and i like to wear it!
45%
 45%  [ 16 ]
I wear it, and i hate to waer it!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
I don't wear it!
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Pheonixia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:13 pm
The Dead Terrorist Achmed
ffdarkangel

I think you should (as my non-muslim opinion) wear the hijab only if you understand the reasons behind why you are wearing it. If you are just doing it because the Qur'an tells you to, you have no means to get spiritually closer to Allah

beautifully said. I agree in my Muslim opinion. wink

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:44 pm
ffdarkangel
-Xo-KrazeeWierdo-oX-
The people who wear hijab for some other reason and not for Allah (SWT) don't get anything out of it cuz their intention is wrong. I wear a hijab every time i go to the masjid and sometimes when i'm feeling all happy and thinking about nothing but Allah (SWT). i've worn it a few times to stores and stuff, and i've also worn it to my school's open house twice, but that's all. Last year, i almost actually made up my mind to wear it, but then for some reason i changed it again. I think the reason most girls don't wear them is cuz they think it doesn't look good on them and that they look better with it off. i think that's the problem with me, but i'm not sure. I know that wearing a hijab is a test for all women to see who's strong enough to cover their beauty, but i just can't get myself to do it! and I really feel guilty sometimes but not always. Two of my friends at school wear it (but one of them doesn't wear it in gym), and i thought it would make me feel guilty but it doesn't. I just feel...proud of them i guess, and Insha' Allah i'll wear it when i get to high school.

There are people that wear it for pure modesty reasons. I am not one of them, but there are people out there. They just don't like guys staring at them constantly. Also, there are people that get sunburned easily.

I think you should (as my non-muslim opinion) wear the hijab only if you understand the reasons behind why you are wearing it. If you are just doing it because the Qur'an tells you to, you have no means to get spiritally closer to Allah (God in my language, sorry if I spelled his name wrong).

heart ~Thanks for that advice!!~ heart
3nodding

-Xo-KrazeeWierdo-oX-

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out