Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:57 pm
well no and yes yes i'm joining orchimaru but only to get stronger and no because i'm not going to attack the village the real tasu was behind the wall and said something that only kazu hreaed just play along it's apart of plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:33 pm
Seiyaku was called to the hokage's office"I have a mission for you"
"how about Sakata"Seiyaku asked
"no just for you and these 2"the hokage replied pointing to the other shinobi.
~.~
"ok lets move in"said Seiyaku as they jumped from the trees closing in to their targets
*Crow blade*said the new akatsuki member as a blade appeared in his hand.Seiyaku and the other anbu fought hard.Seiyaku ran getting ready to do the finishing blow the target he punched but the target whos name was Kai grabbed his fist and Seiyaku kicked at his head but Kai blocked it with his other hand then catching the blade into his mouth Kai stabbed Him in the heart.Before Seiyaku had time gasp in pain he was dead.Kai dropped Seiyaku and dissapeared"oh man.."said one of the anbu picking his body up they dissapeared to the village.
~.~
A jonin appeared in Sakata's house"you are to report to the hokage"he said then dissapeared.Sakata got ready then ran to the office"What happened"she asked
"Seiyaku...is dead"the hokage said softly
"you got to be kidding me.."said Sakata as one of the ninja appeared with his body"no I..It...can't be..He..wouldn't"she gasped running out of the room  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:41 pm
a clone of tasu cameand went to sakatayes the other anbu died but.......there is one chance if i used all my chakra left she would come back so it's up to you do you want me to do it or not/  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:31 pm
"please I beg you...please..."She said  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 pm
ok now follow me tasu get's to her body and starts to heal her he knew that after he was done he would probibly pass out he was right the anbu was alive agin and tasu was passed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 pm
"No mercy then, Tasu." Kazu said in an uncaring voice. She pulled out kunai and threw it at him in hoards, blocking his veiw of her. Meanwhile, she vanished, but not out of the room.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:47 pm
kazu are you plaing along? the real one said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:01 pm
Kazu smirked and winked. She concentrated chakra into the palm of her hand. "Rasengan!" She yelled as she came at Tasu from above.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:04 pm
Seiyaku got up"man what the hell happened"he said.Sakata trew her arms around him"OMG your alive"she cryed"what happened!"he demanded"you died"she said when she calmed down  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:06 pm
tasu knew what was going to happen tasu made a clone to give kazu more speed and the other clone joined his rasingan with her's and sent orchimaru flying through the wall.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:07 pm
"Thanks, but I really didn't need your help." Kazu said to the clone. She turned to face the hole in the wall. "But this is far from over..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:14 pm
you think i didnt know that.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:43 pm
Jynx ran towards Tasu "now I'll kill your little a**, no ******** mercy" Jynx said as he socked Tasu in the face a couple times, Jynx really wasn't holding back because Tasu already had a broken nose, cheekbone, and a severly cracked skull in the first five hits, Jynx then grabbed him and threw him into a wall, he then appeared in front of him and started socking him again, after he finished with that he threw Tasu up with his foot and started to slice him in the air, Jynx's Sharingans were activated too, just in case Tasu tried something, there could only be one person to stop Jynx from killing the kid, and that was Kasu  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:54 pm
tasu just stod their and laoghed you need to listen tasu kiked jynx into the wall and started to explain what happened.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:03 pm
Jynx also laughed, Tasu's hit tickled him, and he got back up with ease, "You can hold your own" Jynx said as he put his sword back in the sheath "I'll fist fight you" Jynx said as he ran back up on Tasu and punched him in the stomach, leaving him gasping for air  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games