Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Dumpy Dango

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:11 pm
NAME: Matt
ABOUT ME: I am a graphic design major at FIT
PETS: One dog named Sid, who is amazing.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Art, Games, Friends, Learning, Reading, Foreign Culture
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 5 years on and off
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I feel that there is little I know and am eager to grow in terms of knowledge.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:27 pm
NAME: SpaceTerminal Destiny
ABOUT ME: Urban Planning/Environmental Studies major. Hope to specialize in urban design and perhaps a minor in Religious Studies or Korean.
PETS: None.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: N/A ninja
CURRENT PATH: Chaos Magician
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 4 years now....
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: No.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

XxChompyR4averxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:57 pm
NAME: Daniel, some call me Lucien and my close friends call me Shenoku
ABOUT ME: I like reading, listening to music. Mainly trance, drum n bass, and techno.
PETS: None
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm a DJ, luv playing games, reading books, does Parkour
CURRENT PATH: Dark Pagan, wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about a year now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm just a quiet guy.
I'm the kind of guy you'd find sitting at a lake taking a breather and enjoying what Nature has to offer. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:14 pm
NAME: Samantha
LOCATION: Groton, CT (Johnston, RI on the weekends)-United States
ABOUT ME: I love listening to music...Mainly metal and alternative and some classical. I read a lot in my spare time, and writing whenever an idea tips in my mind. I love traveling and as soon as I complete the 2 last years in high school, I hope to move far away from CT...or really the New England Region. I've been interested in Wicca and have been studying it for 6 months today.
PETS: I just recently lost a guinea pig. Forever R.I.P Kallie.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, Wicca, the Supernatural/Paranormal/demons, hockey, walking around mindlessly, and music.
CURRENT PATH: Still currently searching...
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 6 months as of today-3-3-09
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm just a really quiet girl, trying to find my path and purpose in life...I'm the kind of girl you would find walking around the woods by myself taking in nature as it is.  

Deceased Poet

meow_musicbox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:28 pm
NAME: Jenny Marie
ABOUT ME: I am an outgoing person. I Act, read, and write during my free time. I love nature so much I feel part of it sometime.
PETS: I have a cat. His name is Peaches N Cream, Peaches for short
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Acting, Horseback riding, growing things, working backstage in theater, singing, meditating, yoga, hanging out with friends
CURRENT PATH: not sure yet
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: a few years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: um.....practice, practice, practice! ^.^ Also im a huggie person and love everyone, it sounds werid but its hard for me to be angry  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:57 am
NAME: Gary
ABOUT ME: Laid back but can turn into a Dr. House type when provoked.
PETS: Two chinchillas - Bill and Ted
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Ice hockey, ice skating, cars, driving, playing and teaching guitar, cinema, days out, eating out, cooking, fencing and snowboarding.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca/Shinto
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About a year
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Team leader Midnight London Tunnel Runs  

krav majo

Prince of Aces

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:40 pm
NAME: Tony
ABOUT ME: I'm a bit out there some days. Music is my life, it's my escape from reality and all my troubles go away when I'm playing my guitar. I'm a Wiccan as of this year even though I go to a catholic school.
PETS: A wonderful dog named Giselle
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, reading, talking to my fantastic soulmate, and just living my life.
CURRENT PATH: I'll find one eventually
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying: 1 Year Interested: A lot longer
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nope.... but if YOU want to know more you can ask me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 pm
NAME:Garrett
ABOUT ME:I'm a writer.
PETS:My doggy, my kitty, and my kittens to come.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Writing
CURRENT PATH:....  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

Cat of Darkness12345

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:07 am
NAME: Caitlin
ABOUT ME:I dont do much. I spend most of my time looking out of the window,dreaming.
PETS: I have 2 dogs Brandy and zoey
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art
CURRENT PATH: I'll find one eventually
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: a long time but I did not know how to start

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:26 pm
NAME: Bunny or Emily...also go by Hermione
ABOUT ME: I'm a band geek, and I love reading.
PETS: Just my cat Rose
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Band, reading, studying, writing stories
CURRENT PATH: General pagan, I'm not sure what I am yet
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested, for 12 years. Studying actively - 4-5 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really...I'm pretty much a strange person. I like talking to people though.  

Bunny Hermione

Goddess Aidos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:31 pm

NAME: Saphrina Marie Wolf
ABOUT ME:I am a wiccan, and i have been my whole life, my parents are also wiccan. I had a blood ritual sister, but she past away about a month ago from cancer. I have many gifts that the Godess has given me.
PETS: Cats, Dogs, & Ferret
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art/drawing/painting/& charcoal, &singing
CURRENT PATH: To be the best possible wiccan i can be. And go wherever the Godess takes me.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: My whole life
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
If you need help learngng the ways of wicca, or you just want a trustworthy friend, then i am here. pm me any time :3

Blessed Be!
Sister Saphrina  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:48 pm
NAME: Catelyn, but you can call me Cat.
ABOUT ME: Well, I'm a complete anime freak, but I don't look the part. I'm a very happy person. I'm a crystal child. I'm a pretty secluded, shy person in real life, but on the internet I can be a lot more confident with a keyboard. I cannot and never have finished a video game.
PETS: I have a mutt named Pebbles. She's darling. I have a skitzo, artretic cat whom I don't claim. Soon enough I'll be getting a pet fish.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I play the viola, but I want to learn the piano. I like to design lingerie. I like bright colors.
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since 6th grade.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I over use faces. :3

Catastrophic Cherie

Cosmic Gatekeeper

AgentAbhorrence

Shameless Dabbler

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:22 pm
NAME: Alexandrina ... call me Alex or Agent, if you wish.
ABOUT ME: I'm usually a very quiet person. I always keep to myself, but I also lurk around and pop out when no one expects me... this applies to both real life and internet. It's not that I'm shy, I'm just anti-social. But I can be very social if I want to. I'm an Eclectic Pagan, constantly changing my ways of practicing my beliefs whenever I find something that suits me. I study way too much. I'm a nerd, a dork, a weirdo, and just plain strange. I'm a musician and I love to write.
PETS: I used to have two dogs, not at the same time though, but they were both stolen crying . They were both chihuahuas, named Tinkerbell and Havok.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Studying different religions, making music, reading, video games, collecting rocks, paranormal, stage magic/illusions, voice acting, and many other things I forget.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About 8 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love glittery and sparkly things, and I love learning different languages.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:07 pm
NAME: Lana West ('tis of course, my vampire name. Not my real name)
ABOUT ME: I'm bi and my life is devoted to my girlfriend, Ashley. She's everything i could ask for in a soulmate and i love her to pieces.
PETS: A dachshund puppy named Jack
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to read and write. o_o;; *Addict*
CURRENT PATH: Questioning
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Not until recently
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I recently checked out some Wicca books and some spell books from the library so I can learn more about the history and stuff ^_^ It sounds interesting.

Thanks for letting me join the group. I feel loved now >.> *Newbie*

heart Lana

MoonGoddessCoven

xOx KiZA xOx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm
Hi everyone! It's nice to meet you! biggrin

NAME: Kiza!
ABOUT ME: I'm an extremely happy-go-lucky girl who seems happy all the time, even though sometimes I get kinda sad! smile I have a wonderful boyfriend and an awesome family! I'm also a college student, and I just made it onto the All-Mississippi Academic Team! biggrin
PETS: None ._. I really want a kitten though...
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Japanese, cooking, running around, being hyper, Gaia, bingo, music, tarot, origami, art, wearing "dress-up" clothes, and probably a ton of other
CURRENT PATH: Currently, I'm a Kitchen Witch biggrin I follow Greek and Celtic deities.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 9 years! smile
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: *sigh* not only can I not stand other religions telling you that what you're practicing is wrong, but I can't stand other Pagans telling you that you're wrong D: I always thought us witches were supposed to respect other ideas and religions?  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games