Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:30 pm
Seymour stared at the girl in front of him with almost bored eyes.
"What you think I'll kill you?" He sighed. He walked back in to his cell, cracked the bars in two, and reached for his sword.
"They have not done maitnence in this place for a looong time." He mumbled to himself.
Chuckling slightly at the weakness of the dungeon they put him in, he walked into the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:04 pm
Lily dragged Isis, clutching her hand, in toward the dungeon.

"Halt!" a guard shouted with fiery eyes. "A prisoner has just escaped!"

"Oh, no..." Lily muttered. "That might have been that person from before..." Lily raised her voice, so the guard could hear, "Do you know where he went? The escapee?"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Jenna Taylor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:01 pm
((oops, were we inside or outside the castle? I was rping from within it... sweatdrop ))
Miriad stared as teh man disappeared into the shadows of the forest. She heard frantic voices not far away. She walked toward them, feeling numb. She stared at the two girls arguing with a guard, the guard she'de run into earlier, she thought. She blinked at them, a little dazed, but mostly confused. "A prisoner? You're looking for him?" she asked the girls in a slightly dreamy tone. She didn't know what had happened to her... The guard turned and grimaced at her. "How'd you slip by me?" he growled at her, frustrated.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:10 pm
Isis followed Lily without complaining, even though she wanted to rip her hand away. As they approached the castle, her heart started to beat loudly. Finally, she would be able to meet the man behind the killings. The monster behind the mask. She kept her smile. She froze though when she found out he had escaped. "Sir! Which direction? We have to find him before he hurts anyone else!" She squeaked, trying to sound concerned. Meanwhile, Zaidin was looking down at the boy, confused. Although it didn't show. He meant the boy no harm, really. Was he that scary looking? Although, he had been through a lot today. Having half of you village destroyed by some wack-job was hard. He knew what the boy was feeling. He had experienced the same thing. He grabbed the kid by the shirt collar, picking him off the ground. His eyes looked into the boys for a moment. He decided to find one of the girls. They would know what to do. He started to make his way to the direction of the castle, where he knew Isis and Lily were.  

Mad As The Hatter

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:18 am
((We are inside the castle. XD But Seymour left to go into the forest. I think.))

The guard seemed agitated, especially with another person added to the crowd. "Yes, we're looking for him," Lily said to the lady standing by. Then, turning back to the guard, "Please! Where did he go?"

The guard pointed to the direction of the forest, and then barked, "Now, shoo, all of you!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:18 am
Author shrieked when his body was lifted straight off the floor. Holy Crap this guy was strong! Sure he had a skinny frame and nearly zero body weight, but with one hand!? He shivered and clenched his body together, expecting to be beat to a bloody pulp. His tears did not stop, but his shaking calmed significantly as soon as the yellow eyes locked into his own.
He didn't say anything. It was just a second, but enough to let him know the man would not kill him. For now anyway. They were not as scary as the other mad man's... at this moment in time. It would still be comforting to at least know what the man was thinking!

The movement snapped him out of his stupor, and he saw where he was going. His legs and arms waved around trying to find solid ground.
"Wah, wait, put me- No I can walk I- I Don't have any pants on!"
This was actually more of a horrid discovery based on his legs being colder than usual than a protest. He squeezed his legs together and put his hands over his light brown loincloth.  

SpunkyOtaku

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:02 am
The trees were shadowed, and whispering at the beck of the wind. Black shadows danced and emerald leaves flew. The little critters and larger creatures skittered around, running from the sight of Seymour.
A light voice echoed through the reaches of the wood. A musical choir with inhuman grace and beauty. There were only vowels, open notes that seemed to flow along the wind itself. The language of the elves cast a spell upon all listening- animal, human, and inhuman. With irresistible magic the song calmed the spirit and relaxed energy, enticing and lulling all listeners to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:13 am
Seymour slowly fell to the ground. Something was lulling him...
So relaxing... What the hell is this? He wondered. His sword dropped and it stabbed into the ground. He landed on the dirt, face first, and asleep.
His armor was suddenly started to bleach white, as his alternate ego tried to take over completely. His entire upper-body armor was white before Seymour's split personality fell asleep as well.  

Furyal

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:49 pm
The voice carried on, ensuring the completion of the spell. Rodents and a few birds and insects fell under the sleeping spell as well. The echoed choir slowly quieted with the end of the song.
Golden yellow narrowed at the sound of the body collapsing. Usually, human affairs were off limits, but this particular human needed to be taken care of. The spell would keep him down at least two to four hours, depending on if he was sleep deprived, or well rested and strong. Either way, it would be long enough for him to be captured and properly dealt with.
The black steed wrenched it's head back. He carefully plopped back with the tug of the reins. A whisper, a nudge, and the horse clambered off.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:12 pm
Miriad gazed at the young woman who'd answered her. "Yes, the forest..." She shook her head, clearing it of shock. She stepped forward and caught the girl's sleeve. "I want to help, can I come with you?" she asked, she didn't know whether they would accept the help, but she had to try something. They seemed to know more than she did and the guy that had escaped had to be dangerous if they were acting this way. But still- "he could stay alert long in the forest if he's being watched." she finished aloud.  

Jenna Taylor

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:03 am
"Oh, of course!" Lily replied with a soft grin tinting her face. "Well, if 'tis all right with Isis... Isis?" Lily nudged her companion.

Then, she added, "My name is Lily, by the way." Lily could feel innocence emanating from this stranger. She was good at heart, or at least, more pure than Isis. To be honest, Lily did not feel comfortable being partnered-up with Isis. But, with an additional person, perhaps it would be a bit more...steady and safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 am
((Waiting for somebody to find my character.))  

Furyal

Jenna Taylor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:30 pm
"Thank you" she responded, careful to stay out of the guard's reach. "My name is Miriad, or Miri if you'd like." she smiled, but sobered quickly. "The prisoner escaped this way. What did he do?" she asked, gesturing the direction of his cell, which had a largish hole kicked through the side.
((Workin' on it! ~_~))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:48 pm
(( Furyal: Where are you? In the forest? Cause I got a person there... ))

Isis twitched on the inside. No! No! She didn't want this girl here! No! She should go away! Go awa-- "Of course it's alright! The more people we have, the sooner we find him!" She smiled. Damn. She could never say what she wanted to. It sucked. A lot. She could hear shouting in the distance, and saw Zaidin coming up towards them with some...pant less boy!? What was this day turning into?! She let a confused look show. "Z-Zaidin!? What's going on here?!" She yelled at him. Zaidin put the boy down in front of the girls. "I found him in the town...one of the few people alive still..." He said softly before letting his voice drop completely.  

Mad As The Hatter

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:24 pm
((Lol, Isis is so funny. I absolutely love her thinking. xD))

Author tried desperately to protest the strange scary looking man carrying him. The chance to find something to put on- like a nice barrel- might have been nice. But he refused, and only stopped when... he came across another group of people.
The second he reached ground he clenched his legs together and pulled his tunic over his belt and sheath for better modesty. His face bloomed bright red and he whimpered. Why oh why?
He didn't want to look up, but did after Zaldin had spoken (he did have a different voice then he imagined. Actually sounded soft and human. Not scary like he had imagined.) He squinted his eyes, and as he saw, he had a heart attack.
Three girls. Three pretty girls. Three pretty, young girls with full view to his skinny and shaking legs. Looking his way. At the same time. The shock was too much.
He fell forward in a dead faint.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces