Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Naruto Talk
NARUTO CHARACTERS THAT YOU WISHED DIDN'T DIE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCREW THIS!!!!
  YEAH..
View Results

wan heart

Lonely Student

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm
I have never been a fan of Asuma’s death or the events leading up to his death. Mostly because he was an underdeveloped background character who only received some minute development in the arc of his death, and his death only served as a way to develop another character which may or may not have been useful to the storyline (I don’t know).

I guess I could consider what would have happened with Shikamaru’s development if Asuma hadn’t died, but honestly I can’t say I’m any more of a fan of postmortem-Asuma Shikamaru than I am of pre-mortem-Asuma Shikamaru. I do acknowledge that Shikamaru is more of a BA after Asuma’s death, though; I just don’t know if I care enough about BA Shikmaru to have Asuma die in order for said status to be achieved, especially if we’re never or rarely going to see Shikamaru anyway.

Could list more, but this post is already too long just listing one. lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm
It's gotta be Konan. I'd love to see her more in action. But in a way her death was a sort of resolution so I guess in that sense it was alright...

And then there's Itachi. Just because he's my favourite character rofl  

SkyLanze

Airo Rokkuhauto

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm
Deidara and Sasori since they're my favorite characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:39 pm
Jiraiya. He was great although it has to be noted that his death was a huge catalyst for Naruto to grow up, become a sage and just become the person he is now. He never knew his parents but now, with Jiraiya, he has something more solid and meaningful to aspire to than just becoming Hokage. I'm sure wherever he is, Jiraiya is proud of Naruto. Plus Jiraiyas death wasn't in vain, he gave his life to try and protect the hidden leaf and he did manage to warn them.

Asuma also deserves a mention. He was more of a background character but his history that was hinted at really should have been explained more. Wish we could have seen more of Asuma.  

Gaara XV

Original Saint

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Neko Nikita Uchiha

Friendly Kitten

20,765 Points
  • Battery Pack 100
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:06 am
i have 2 say itachi uchiha. its missed up he goes threw so much trouble 2 protect his lil brother sasuke only 2 end up being killed by sasuke crying

THE STORY OF THE UCHIHA CLANS RAISE AND FALL IS SO SAD gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Jiraya, Asuma, Itachi.. But mostly deidara, cuz he is just awesome whee 3nodding  

ectobunny

Luriamyst

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:54 pm
3rd Hokage, Deidara, Itachi, Sasoru, Hidan, Zabuza and Haku, Jiraiya (he hasn't even seen naruto become hokage yet! >.<), Nagato, Tenma  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 pm
3rd Hokage, Deidara, Itachi, Sasoru, Hidan, Zabuza and Haku, Jiraiya (he hasn't even seen naruto become hokage yet! >.<), Nagato, Tenma  

Luriamyst

Storm Child Jericho

Foe

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm
i wish Naruto's father didn't have to die..but oh well... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:20 pm
jiraiya... he might of been pervy but i guess i still miss him crying crying crying ninja ninja ninja crying crying crying and the 3rd Hokage, Deidara, Itachi...yeah.  

kipiekie

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100

Hope Intensifies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:40 am
JIRAIYA!!! crying  
Naruto Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff