Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:47 pm
Kazu appeared before Tsunade, her face grave.
"Lady Hokage..." she started out, unsure of what to say.
"Yes? What is it?"
Kazu sighed, "I remembered something from before I was captured." She paused, and decided not to beat around the bush. "Somebody's going to attack Leaf and start the next Great Shinobi War, and I have reason to believe that it will be Sound. Furthermore..." she stopped, unwilling of waht to say next, what should be said next.
"Furthermore what?" As if the news so far didn't worry Tsunade, but Kazu had even more bad news.
"We have a defective... Lady Tsunade... Tasu's left the village. He attacked Yuna, Sakata, and I and left, telling us he would kill us if we went after him."
For the first time in many years, Tsunade paled. "Call them in. Jynx as well, he needs to know what is going on."
"Yes, Lady Tsunade." Kazu jumped out of the open window and back towards Sakata's home.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:51 pm
tasu was still not sure about what was happening.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:55 pm
Yuna finished healing herself and wiped the blood off her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:08 pm
tasu finshed thinking and walked out of the cave as it started to rain. tasu walked down trail but he could still not belevie that hana was dead he was going to find prof.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:21 am
Seiyaku appeared and helped Sakata up and they walked to the hokages office.as soon as Sakata got there she colllapsed on a chair"God damnit I smell like beer"she sighed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:33 am
Yuna got up, clutching the case to her body, this is proof of her death She thought miserably looking down at the case in her arms. She told me that we would leave our favorite sword in that place if anything would ever happen to us...  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:21 am
"What did Tasu do" Jynx said as he walked into the Hokage's Office. "If he plans to betray us, I'll handle him, I got a secret weapon." Jynx said before walking back outside  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:03 pm
"Jynx stop,give him time to think he need to understand"said Sakata wincing with pain she had at least 4 broken ribs  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:29 pm
Kazu poked her head back through the window. "Oh! I think I..." She noticed the others. "Nevermind." she muttered as she slipped back into the office.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Sakata stood up swaying a little but then she got her balancee"I'll go look for Tasu the rest of you need to stay here in case of an attack"said Sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:55 pm
I cant heal my cuts right now....too tired. She thought as she began to walk back to her appartment, with the rain washing away the blood from her cuts. I wouldnt be able to have this if she was alive, it had a special seal on it that would only go away if she is dead. She thought looking down at the case, her tears silently blending in with the rain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:09 pm
Jynx followed Sakata anyway, not listening to her orders was his specialty.
"Give him this" Jynx said passing her a bag of illegal marijuana "It'll get him back to reality, but only use it as a last resort."Jynx added before turning back.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:13 pm
"Oh, so he smokes that s**t..." Kazu said, appearing above them. She had a generally displeased look on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm
"Umm....Well we both do." Jynx said feeling guilty. "I kinda got him addicted, though" Jynx said rubbing his head, now looking down.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:27 pm
She snatched the marijuana out of his hand and tossed it into a trash can. "You smoke that, and I might tell Tsuande, who might kill you."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff