Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drgnwing2

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:48 am
*eggs clicked!* I may be slow (maybe everyone else has already noticed) but the dragons are growing up both male and female. I've seen female water dragons, reds, and stones...I shouldn't have been so hasty to name my hatchlings!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:06 am
drgnwing2
*eggs clicked!* I may be slow (maybe everyone else has already noticed) but the dragons are growing up both male and female. I've seen female water dragons, reds, and stones...I shouldn't have been so hasty to name my hatchlings!

I have not noticed that at all. Good thing I haven't named any of my dragons yet. Perhaps this will mean we will be able to breed the ones like the 2 headed.....  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:25 am
Yep, Faedustsparkle. Her first red dragon is a female. oo....this is going to be interesting. This probably explains all the dragons I have been finding abandoned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:59 am
And this is a thought....
If someone has an egg that has no chance of living perhaps they could try getting an undead dragon by killing it and reviving. I have no idea how this works and have only heard about it from other people. The zombie dragons do exist but I have no idea how to get one. Right now I don't feel like sacrificing any dragons as I like all my babies at the moment and none are sick or in danger of dying. If someone does know a reliable way of getting an undead dragon, tell me and it will get in to my journal entry on dragon raising!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:59 am
thats the thing, TJ has basically told anyone who knows how to get a zombie to not tell since it is one of the most rare dragons...truefully myself i do not know and can only guess  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 pm
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
thats the thing, TJ has basically told anyone who knows how to get a zombie to not tell since it is one of the most rare dragons...truefully myself i do not know and can only guess

drat xp
Oh well, when I build my scroll up I will just have to start experimenting.
And is it just me or is this everyone but when I go to the cave, eggs are appearing as fog clouds. Is this just cause I have so many non-adults right now? Or is this a new thing to make some eggs a surprise so you don't know what you are getting?  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:47 pm
bd004
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889

drat xp
Oh well, when I build my scroll up I will just have to start experimenting.
And is it just me or is this everyone but when I go to the cave, eggs are appearing as fog clouds. Is this just cause I have so many non-adults right now? Or is this a new thing to make some eggs a surprise so you don't know what you are getting?

Yes, this is a new feature and no, it is not to make some eggs a surprise so you don't know what you are getting. Just in case you didn't read my post at scubaso's thread the fog cloud thingies are a security measure TJ created to protect new eggs from getting too many overviews and clicks and die of soft shell/sickness. What is more alarming was what I heard from the dragcave forum members...some people are taking advantage of the image ban on gaia to try and delibately kill the dragons exclaim

The fog thingie is called the hide feature. If anyone sees that their eggs, either older or brand new, are getting more views or clicks than they are supposed to during the first couple of days, just hit the hide feature and they will be hidden from other people. The hidden eggs will not receive any more clicks, views or unique views and with luck, the imbalance will straighten itself out. The catch is, the timer on the eggs is still in effect. You still have 7 days to hatch hidden eggs and/or raise hidden hatchlings. Don't worry, the hidden dragons can be made visible again by hitting the unhide button.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:27 pm
drgnwing2

I didn't notice that interesting little tidbit either. I still assumed that all the eggs that I've gotten that are not either purple, pink or silver are males. (Yes, I do know that silvers can be either male or female and now that you can tell if the silver hatchling you have will turn out to be either male or female at second stage, it's pretty cool)

lol I never expected Trapper, my first Dark Green, will turn out to be female lol If I decided to breed her, she would probably turn down all suitors or maybe my Red Baron or Darkopal can handle her when he grows up...unless Darkopal (Black egg) turns out to be female as well rofl rofl rofl

Kimmiora
Crew

Jadeira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:22 pm
i have eggs that need clicking, please help them and here a link to my scroll as well.
My scroll
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/33448
Egg One
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Egg Two
Egg Three
and Egg Four
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:07 pm
Wow!!! I can't believe I actually bred not one but two eggs!!! All my dragons like each other ^_^ I thought for sure Trapper doesn't like any of my guys eek

Offspring of Red Baron and Nessa

Offspring of Trapper and Blanchard

Kimmiora
Crew

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:49 pm
i noe i just got my other babies to hatch but here are my new babies, most of them are rare ones that i dont have so i couldnt resist getting them
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/Hz2J][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/Hz2J.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/8ClE][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/8ClE.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/GShg][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/GShg.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/lcjz][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/lcjz.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:17 pm
Kimmiora
drgnwing2

I didn't notice that interesting little tidbit either. I still assumed that all the eggs that I've gotten that are not either purple, pink or silver are males. (Yes, I do know that silvers can be either male or female and now that you can tell if the silver hatchling you have will turn out to be either male or female at second stage, it's pretty cool)

lol I never expected Trapper, my first Dark Green, will turn out to be female lol If I decided to breed her, she would probably turn down all suitors or maybe my Red Baron or Darkopal can handle her when he grows up...unless Darkopal (Black egg) turns out to be female as well rofl rofl rofl

Haha---I now have a female water dragon named Gerald. Oh well. smile I also just got my first two headed dragon, but it says they can only mate with another two headed dragon...interesting...  

drgnwing2

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:24 pm
i just got this little guy (or girl). he (or she) was abandoned, and it desparately needs clicks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:34 am
See, the reason I asked about the fog clouds is that I saw 4 abandoned eggs, but they were all clouds. This could be dangerous if you forget about an egg while it is in cloud form.
*pokes eggs* Yay! My white one began cracking!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:49 am
Oh, good! More eggs to post! Will do that as soon as I can. Working a lot this week... darn RL!

Should I be worried? My hatchlings, especially the orange one (2.5 days left), have not shown any signs of growing wings.

This Gaia image ban stinks! scream  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games