Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 pm
@ Ende: (mostly) I used images from the "Unofficial Soq Mane and Tail" guide as references for short tail and curly mane.. Do I need to seek the permission of the owners? >.>;;; It's the standard hairstyles, I just like it when I can see it in front of me, so I added it as ref... XP Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 pm
Tristam Lockhart
I was wondering.....would it be possible for me to get an aquatic skinwalker?

A skinwalker in Mer lineart that has the skin of a shark or killer whale instead of the one of wolves, tigers or foxes?

I know large edits depend on each colorist, but a vague quota would be loved(if this is allowed).

Mers cannot be skinwalkers, but kelpi can be. As long as the animal it turns into is already a familiar for the shop (like a lobster, seal, etc).  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:32 am
~Latonia de la Courtel~
@ Ende: (mostly) I used images from the "Unofficial Soq Mane and Tail" guide as references for short tail and curly mane.. Do I need to seek the permission of the owners? >.>;;; It's the standard hairstyles, I just like it when I can see it in front of me, so I added it as ref... XP Thanks!

if its a standard hair style you don't need to use a reference image, you just need to tell me the style Like "long mane, curly tail' or "hair and tail long' etc.

If you can't find it listed however - showing me an image of the style should be fine - the concern is primarily towards custom hair and other edits.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 am
I'd like to put a question forward if I may:

When colorists are done with a customer's custom ... do they PM the customer with an uncerted image?

I know other shops take this approach ... but I was not sure about Soquili.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:37 am
tefla
I'd like to put a question forward if I may:

When colorists are done with a customer's custom ... do they PM the customer with an uncerted image?

I know other shops take this approach ... but I was not sure about Soquili.
Yes. They will PM you, especially to make sure that it's what you wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:39 pm
Ok! I was brainstorming potential future soq notions today and came up with a bunch of those tricky is-this-considered-a-mutation questions. They're things that I've seen on a few soqs but am uncertain whether these days they're considered mutations or not. So, here is my list! XD Anyone who would like to help clarify these would be most welcome!

1. On the Cerynei, what sort of horn edits would be allowed? Would say... goat horns or antelope horns instead of deer horns be considered mutations? Would any sort of straight no-prong horn edits be allowed?

2. Are whiskers of any sort allowed? I'm thinking mainly of the sort of long flowing dragon-esque whiskers.

3. Fin edits on kelpi are not allowed, right?

4. Is it possible to have a mane that joins with the tail, that runs entirely down the crest of the back (also in the style of an eastern dragon).

Uuuuuuum... and I think that's it for now! Thanks for the help! ^^  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:42 pm
Since there are species of deer where the females retain antlers, can we receive female Cerynei that contain antlers?

And similar to what Roniel asked- are things like palmated antlers considered mutations, or are they now covered by the Cerynei?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:20 pm
Okay ... now tefla's confused.

I've read two different things regarding ordering of customs

From Customs Subforum
Quote:
You can only get one slot a month from only one colorist unless it's been 24 hours and all the colorist's slots have not sold. If that's the case, you can get an additional slot. This includes co-ownership as well.

And from Custom Forms/Rules/Pricing
Quote:
You may only order one soquili and one familiar slot every two months to prevent someone from taking all the slots.

Which one is correct? If it is the second l would like to know if it means two months to the date of the last slot that you win (So Feb 27-April 27)  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:09 pm
As from what I understand, half-unfurled wings (which I think are custom at the moment) means that it is a mutant, right? So... here's the ways I know of getting a custom mutant slot:

1) RL customs
2) Bribes

The custom I'm aiming for is not that hard (as far as I know), aside from the wings and a few other things.

Is there any other, more cheaper way?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:10 am
Revolutionary Roniel
Ok! I was brainstorming potential future soq notions today and came up with a bunch of those tricky is-this-considered-a-mutation questions. They're things that I've seen on a few soqs but am uncertain whether these days they're considered mutations or not. So, here is my list! XD Anyone who would like to help clarify these would be most welcome!

1. On the Cerynei, what sort of horn edits would be allowed? Would say... goat horns or antelope horns instead of deer horns be considered mutations? Would any sort of straight no-prong horn edits be allowed?

2. Are whiskers of any sort allowed? I'm thinking mainly of the sort of long flowing dragon-esque whiskers.

3. Fin edits on kelpi are not allowed, right?

4. Is it possible to have a mane that joins with the tail, that runs entirely down the crest of the back (also in the style of an eastern dragon).

Uuuuuuum... and I think that's it for now! Thanks for the help! ^^

2 and 4 are mutations, as they are not standard breed traits of any species at this time.

I will find out a hard answer for you about 1 and 3 - although I suspect both are mutations as well. Don't take my word for it right now, though.

@Fallaryn: The only way cheaper to get custom wings would be to win a quest raffle. Those are free 3nodding

Unless by half-unfurled you mean wind wings? These are the templated wind wings and can be purchased through a rare slot:

User Image  

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:32 pm
Thanks for the info and for looking into it, Tig! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:31 pm
I have a custom price question, which anyone can answer. About how much would the following edits run?

- Lightning around body
- Long, wild, billowy mane/tail that change to smoke/clouds about halfway through. Mane with crown of small flowers, some of which are starting to catch fire.
- "Feathers" (long fur by hooves) changing to smoke/clouds toward ends.

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:45 am
Do cursed skinwalkers obtained through custom slots need to be cursed regular soquili (assuming that you're getting a fresh skinwalker and not cursing a pre-existing one)? Or could someone, for example, order a cursed rare breed. If allowed, does that affect the price? ((Or would it only affect the price if you want to get the unpelted form as well - which says it is half the price of the edited soquili added to it).

Also, I know that Angeni are not able to be skinwalker'd, and I'd heard that neither are usdia, but is that official? What about Mers? Mostly curious more than anything there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 am
I dunno about Mers but Usdia are definitely not allowed to be skinwalkers- usdias are not supposed to have any traits other than regular.  

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:21 am
Holy Blasphemy
I have a custom price question, which anyone can answer. About how much would the following edits run?

- Lightning around body
- Long, wild, billowy mane/tail that change to smoke/clouds about halfway through. Mane with crown of small flowers, some of which are starting to catch fire.
- "Feathers" (long fur by hooves) changing to smoke/clouds toward ends.

1. Complex coloring if it's a marking, mutant if it's lightning separate from the horse (mutant stuff can't be bought through customs).
2. A mane turning into smoke or clouds is mutant - can't get it through customs. Flowers would be a light edit probably.
3. Feathering turning into smoke is mutant - can't get it through customs.

@Sabin: For your first question, I'll have to look into that as well.

But I know the 3 breeds at the moment that can't become skinwalkers are Angeni (goes against their nature ICly), Usdias, and Mers.
CuterThanYou
Mers cannot be skinwalkers, but kelpi can be. As long as the animal it turns into is already a familiar for the shop (like a lobster, seal, etc).

If you wanted a fishy skinwalker you'd be able to get a Kelpi cursed, but not a Mer. Again, whether you can do this through customs yet I'm not sure - I'm gonna try to come back with answers for you and Roniel later today.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff