Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:26 pm
User Image
** Outside. They're in the park and an old wooden stage is set up with steps. They are at the bottom of them chatting. :] ~~
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:23 pm
Seymour stopped thinking to himself as the girl with the cats passed by. He hoped they wouldn't notice his scent, They seemed to hate him.
I'll avoid them, then. He flew onto the stage, and landed on a drum set.
In times like these I wish I could be an inanimate object. Thinking he could fake as a Bass.  

Furyal

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:05 pm
((Where do we go with the story now? I don't know what to do in my post...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:26 pm
((I don't know. Maybe the drummer of Hope's band will see me and try to swipe me off the drums, where I transform and run off. I don't know.))  

Furyal

high tendencies

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:24 am
User Image
** Or we move onto the next plot where the things come. ~~
Hope blinked as a loud sound of slapping feet echoed through the park. It sounded like marching soldiers though less organized and it was at a run. Fuzzy green creatures came into view. They had one foot, some had two. They had only one eye and a circle like head perched on the legs. Sharp teeth bit over their lower lips as they came closer. Fire flamed from their nostrils and mouth. Hope blinked again, and the crowd started to scream and scatter.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:12 pm
Turning to see what the screaming was about, the first words that come to his head are those of "Holy crap..." Seeing that these monsters had a look of savage battle lust James decided that he would give them one.

Dashing over to where his notebook and backpack lay on the stage, James grabbed his notebook and began madly flipping through the hundreds of unfinished drawings till he found the one he was looking for. Drawing in the minotaur's tail and adding the blades onto the axe, James quickly turned the page and threw the minotaur into reality, where he landed with a great thud on the stage.

Heres the picture of him I drew:
http://omega9000.deviantart.com/art/My-WoW-character-Thundar-78749986
(Thundar stands at about 8-9 feet tall)

Landing flat on his chest Thundar rolled onto one knee and slowly got to his feet (hoofs), shaking his mangy deep brown hair that ran down his long neck and continued down his broad shoulders back into place Thundar looked about. "Thundar!" Turning to meet the commanding voice behind him, Thundar turned to see a semi-tall human male with shaggy brown hair holding a book of some sort and what looked to be an odd arrow. "You, little man, who was it who called my name?" "That would be me." James says.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:32 pm
At the foot of the stairs, Mirabel spotted Hope sitting. She opened her lips, about to say "hi," but then the whole crowd started to scream and scatter. There were some sort of...creatures. Some sort of monsters closing in on the festivities of the concert! Myu and Kii hissed sharply, clutching tight to Mira's shoulders. The monsters were not demons, like Mirabel, but much, much different. They hardly resembled humans at all!  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:39 pm
"Sh..." He mumbled he transformed into a large lion, and bite into one of the beasts shoulder.
"Goblin!?" He screeched and spat it's arm out.
"They taste horrible!" He turned into his normal form, raised his ax, and brought it down. He took down to of them at one time.  

Furyal

high tendencies

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:03 pm
User Image
Hope's eyes widened with disbelief, Alex smiled in pleasure. Hope watched as Alex brought a sword from his hilt and eagerly started killing the creatures. Following suit, Hope took out her own sword. Many people in the town had swords and bows. Most carried them around at all times. It was mostly men, but some woman, staid to fight. The creatures shot fire from their throats, engulfing the stage in red and orange flickers of flame. The chairs flipped onto their sides and the table cloths started to blacken at their edges. The smell of already rotting corpses filled the air along with the strong smell of blood. Hope pressed her lips closed, trying not to look at the few wounded. Not many got hurt, but those who did got it bad. The razor sharp teeth of the monsters sunk deep and held on like a shark.

She shivered not from the cold whipping wind that seemed to be coming with the monsters, but from fear. It wasn't the coldness, or the monsters. Not exactly. What scared her was how one young girl stood smiling in the center of it all, always blocked from danger by the creatures. And the storm. More creatures marched from the hills, the storm seeming to come with them. Almost like magic. And maybe it was magic. Dark, horrible magic. Hope's hands started to shake as the band started to smash the creatures with what ever they could find, including their precious instruments. Alex's grin seemed to have gone now. "They keep coming," He moaned. "They.... they're hundreds!" Hope felt her breathing start to get labored. The creatures were easy to kill, and if the whole town fought they'd be fine. But they'd be so tired... many would fall flat on their faces asleep more likely than not. Terrified, Hope watched as a screaming girl tripped. The monsters were on her quickly, and when others moved to help her, she stood with pain written in her eyes. Her clothes were torn and her whole arm looked bloody. Many other cuts, deep and long, covered her body. And from only, what, ten seconds on the ground?
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:11 pm
Why am I a Lion? I could take them all out.... He thought as a wind went by. He swept away a goblin, reared back, and became a dragon. a fifty foot tall and ninety foot long one. He breathed fire across hundreds of the beasts and burnt them to a crisp.
This better end soon. I can't take the form of a creature like this for long... HE soared into the air, dived down, shooting fire balls.
"Air strike!" The dragon shrieked, as a line of flames tore apart many goblins. He landed on his feet, and morphed to his normal form.

Seymour hopped back, and raised his axe to defend himself. He ran back, beside Hope.
"I need help to gather more energy! I need backup for a while!" He asked her, hoping that he might be able to gain enough energy to become a dragon again. He raised his axe and attack incoming monsters.  

Furyal

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:36 pm
After a quick explanation that he was a drawing, created from James imagination and the current situation Thundar willingly tosses himself into battle and fights along side the humans who stood their ground. Being only a drawing no real wounds slowed the minotaur, when wounded the hole would just fill with a black liquid and turn solid.

Realizing that now was not the time to be admiring his drawing in action, James jumps from the burning stage and finds himself a well protected spot on the surrounding field, and begins to draw hundreds of well-armed stick figures.

Tossing reinforcements onto the battlefield as fast as he could, James took a brief break to scan the field when his hand got a cramp.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:50 pm
User Image
Hope glanced over at the man who was forming into strong beasts. "Sure thing," She shouted over the roar of clashing metal and plings of bows. Moving so she could kill any beasts trying to come from behind, Hope twisted her ankle slightly before getting into place. She cursed silently as her sword clashed at the fuzzy beasts. "Stupid creatures," She said rather lamely. She couldn't help but glance in admiration as James' drawing came from the paper and battled. It was amazing, and she found herself having to fight harder than before. "Go away!" She screamed as sweat ran down her back. The girl in the middle of the beasts giggled, her eyes wide and blue in awe. "This is fun," She heard. Hope swore under her breath.

The creatures kept coming no matter how many stick figures and creatures fought. The villagers were pushed back until the buildings started to catch fire. A few held people, and so some men had to go and help them out. As if they could afford it. Hope knew this battle would be one lost. The creatures seem to come out of thin air, their stupid little heads bobbing and their tongues lolling. It made Hope almost sick, stupid brainless things. They'd attack each other if that girl wasn't ordering them around. Hope gasped, "Get the girl!" She called. Many heads bobbed to look, and the creatures attacked. Hope cursed herself, but many men started toward the girl, just to be pushed back again.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:47 am
Gathering energy, he smirked. "It shall be over before it is truly over." he laughed, as he transformed into a basilisk.
"Don't look in my eyes!" The basilisk screeched to the Wolf Clan. He stared directly at the fuzzy creatures, turning them to stone.
"Too easy!" He laughed as he swept away many of the creatures.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:30 am
James flinched as a near-by stick figure had its head caved in from assault of goblins. A throbbing pain in his head made his reflexes slow and his thinking fogged, being the spirit walker he was technically still connected to his drawings even if only by a small string, thus meaning he feel their pain just as much as if he would be taking the attack. At that point James was grateful that the first drawing he had pulled out was Thundar, for the massive minotaur's strength flowed one with his own. Hearing Hope's order through the ears (if they had them) of a stick figure that was fighting near her.

Looking through the mass of moving bodies, James spotted the girl Hope was talking out. Shuffling through his many links to find his connection to Thundar, James commanding the minotaur to wade his way toward the girl. Through the mental link he hear Thundar's answer.

Thundar is going to need help... James thought to himself as he flipped through his notebook, But who to send? At that moment he turned to one of his older drawings, The Sinister Skull. Sure the drawing was originally a villain but James hoped that through his mental link he could fix that.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:52 am
User Image
Even as many things happened, there's nothing to tell. The creatures continued to come, their eyes blank until they had orders. The girl looked as happy as ever, skipping through the creatures. Her smiled didn't falter as more than half her army fell. But more was coming, and not only would they lose the battle, but... Most of the people would fall, all the buildings would burn. Hope's hands started to shake, she looked down at them as she held the sword. A creature jostled her from the side, Hope gasped for a moment to get her breath back. Enough thinking of their sure death, she decided. If they were going to die, the least they could do was kill as many creatures as they could. Hope started slashing at the creatures again, her arm numb and sore. Wiping sweat from her forehead, Hope glanced around. James was busy in his note book, looking slightly hurt. The man she forgot who's name, if he told her, was ordering people not to look at his eyes. Well, no problem.

Hope glanced at Alex, he looked fine, battling just as bravely as everyone else. But Hope noticed how he didn't quite look at what he was doing, he was just pushing toward the girl like many others. Foolish to go into those creatures like that. The villagers were being pushed back farther and farther, though some people didn't budge an inch, most did. She couldn't tell who had fallen, and she wasn't near anyone but the goblins. From what she could tell, everyone was being separated in groups of one or two, the creatures getting ready to make a kill. Okay, so they were smarter than Hope gave them credit for.
User Image

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces