Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:57 pm
Sakata clenched her teeth so hard they started to bleed and she dug he finger nails into the palm of her hand, she got up"Who ever did this I'm gonna kill them and watch them suffer  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:08 pm
then your looking at him.shickto started to walk.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:21 pm
Kazu stared at him with an expressionless face. "You mean... you did all this?" She motioned to the bodies lying around her. "You killed all these people?"
Kazu lifted her guns and pointed them at Shickto. "I guess you're right. You do kill all the people you meet. How would you like to die now?"
She pulled the trigger, shooting Shickto in the leg, wounding him deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:43 pm
shickto fell to his nees i did not kill them with my hands you jack a** technuicly i did not do anything and i don't kill every one i meet my sword does. shickto got up and limped away.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:22 pm
Sakata tackled him to the ground"I thought I could trust you"she yelled holding her sword to his neck  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:37 pm
go ahead try every one elese does they all die. but besides i did't kill them i told you my sword did my sword has an evil spirt in it thats why i was surprised when kasu brought the sword and when jynx grbed my sword and threw it at your brother thats also the reason my sword actuly injured him.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:40 pm
Sakata picked him up by the shirt and tossed him back"Leave me alone I have to stay and guard for tonight"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:52 pm
shickto got up and started to walk away but he left hie sword knowing it would find some way to return. shickto only got but a few feet then he fell to the ground he could notmove he thought he was going to die but he did not care.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:56 pm
Sakata sat down and pulled a flute out of her pack.She started to play a sweet elven tune  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:03 pm
shickto litsen to the tune and said that was very good trying to make the moment better.shicktogot up and sat down by a tree and looked threw his back pack .  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:32 pm
After a while she stopped"Thank you in my elven vilage I was piper at funerals,this song if for when people die"then she started playing again  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
well then thats some thing we have in comein shickto found his paper and pen he started to write the song gave him an awsome idea for a song. shickto finaly finshed it then he went and started to look for his gitaur he found it with his swords. shickto started to play he sang we go threw life every day not knowing what might happen. we don't know if it's the end.all we can do is hope and thats the word you have to take from us. even if you hate some one because of treible action there is all ways a chance that you and your enemy can be side to side and not even know it. this is what the futuer holds. but thats not for sertein all we can do is hope.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:40 pm
Kazu raised her guns into the air. "Back in Falena, whenever somebody was killed, we would fire off rounds into the air as a rememberence of them. I'm not a musician, so this is the best I can offer."
She fired off a few rounds for those who had died in honor of them in time with the beat, creating a symphony of sorrow coming from all three.
After she was done whe walked over to Shickto and pulled the bullet out of his leg. She then admistered an healing aid to him. "If you had left it in there any longer, you would have had problems coming your way."
She glanced back at the sword and unconciously rubbed the mark emblazened on her forehead, wondering why she was able to even touch his cursed blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:59 pm
shickto started to remember his friends that had died he brought out a binder he opened it up and looked at the songs that he wrote. shickto put every thing up and got up and started tow alk away.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:26 am
Sakata kept on playing till dawn had risen again then she stopped and pulled out a glossy brown stone with small green flecks in it she held the rock close and whispered a few word then threw the rock into the middle of the village and the ground started to shake and the earth covered up the bodys and head stones came up where the bodys were saying a prayer"A proper buriel"she said  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff