Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pesci-Alettati

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:02 pm
Pesci glances over at the policeman, but doesn't say anything. I guess it could be worse--at least I know where my towel is, he thinks, and then sighs. Why am I using humor? It's not like it's comforting or anything...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:05 pm
User Image

LCP sets down Jake as she stands up. She walks over to Pesci and sits down.  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:05 pm
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
everything harmful huh ? *snears* *yells* YOU CAN"T TAKE MY D*MNED HORNS PIGGIES THEY"RE ATTACHED ! ! ! *takes another swig of calisto's vodka*
-Looks over at Raz as he says then then takes a note in his notepad-

all that note taking is a bit suspicous to me . . . anyone else think so ? also don't like red . . . i'm gonna keep an eye on you *sits opposite of ziggy, watching him*

-He looked at Alex as he announced they would not get to leave then looked down at his not pad trying to avoid eye contact with Raz- "C...cccould you nnnot stare at me?" -He spoke in a hushed voice as if afraid Raz would attack him at any minute-

Why ? are you planning to do something ? are you the killer ? we'll see if i keep an eye on you or not . . . *walks toward the phone keeping an eye on ziggy, dials 103* hey yeah could you bring up a fifth of everclear and a 2 liter of COLD mountain dew ? i could use some sleeping drinkage . . . *sits on a couch facing ziggy, glancing round the room*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:06 pm
He stares at LCP with a confused face. I wonder who the sniper is. He then picked up 'Yotsuba&!' volume two in his bag.  

Your Resident Merchant

Pesci-Alettati

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 pm
Pesci turns his head toward LCP. "Hello," he says as friendly as possible.

((Gotta go, sorry. Ciao))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 pm
A hole in the door opens and the drinks come in, enough for all of them to have at least 2.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:09 pm
HEY I SAID EVERCLEAR AND MOUNTAIN DEW NOT COKES . . . fine whatever . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:09 pm
Razin Frostdrake

Why ? are you planning to do something ? are you the killer ? we'll see if i keep an eye on you or not . . . *walks toward the phone keeping an eye on ziggy, dials 103* hey yeah could you bring up a fifth of everclear and a 2 liter of COLD mountain dew ? i could use some sleeping drinkage . . . *sits on a couch facing ziggy, glancing round the room*
-Zig started to write in his notepad again and glanced up at Raz for a minute before quickly bringing his eyes back to the notes-  

[Zigaroma]

Your Resident Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:12 pm
"Wow, there's a hole in the door? Go get two of those, Yuki." he then sets down Yuki to get the drinks he wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:15 pm
ok i'm tired of hearing music *reaches towards my own horn, opens a hidden cavity turns music off* that's better . . . *downs the last of the vodka*  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:17 pm
*rouses*
Ooo. coke! *grabs a diet coke and mixes in some rum.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:22 pm
-Sighs and puts his notepad away- "These people all need help..." -He muttered to himself as he looked around at everybody-  

[Zigaroma]

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:25 pm
User Image

((Sorry, had the laptop snatched)
LCP sits in thought. She grabs 2 cokes and walks over to the door. She sends Jake through the hole and smiles.
She calls 103. "I need water."

[Zigaroma]
-Sighs and puts his notepad away- "These people all need help..." -He muttered to himself as he looked around at everybody-

stare -so do you Red Boy- stare these ears aren't just for show . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Your Resident Merchant

Taking the drink from Yuki, he said "Wow, a lot sure drink rum and vodka here. Darn it, my steel head got a scratch because of those thorn thingies. And my Volume one of Yotsuba has a hole on it. Darn it." annoyed, he gave one can to Yuki. Yuki played with the can with her paws/claws and it then made a hole and the coke in it burst because she shaked it.  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff