Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:01 pm
Bella whimpered, turning her face into Jacob. She couldn't stand to look at Armand's twisted happy face anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:20 pm
He cocked his head childishly to the side,his smiling mask still there with it's unwavering smile "indeed, I tell no lie ever werewolf has been slain, you see all of the cloth, the jacket of my clothes, these along with the clothes of all my cult are made of pure werewolf fur, it's why you dodn't notice us, we have familiar werewolf scents of all the werewolves, think abotu why you haven't had to scrunch up your nose while I'm standing here " he then turned to Edward, his frowned face's voice easy to be heard from behind the mask "hello Edward" he said.  

Kivyroku

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:23 am
Jasper stood, pulling Alice up beside him and headed for the door.

Edward growel low in his throat and glared at Jacob then Armand. Out. He said through clentched teeth, pointing towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:25 am
So all of his fur was from werewolves? Bella shuddered, and stuck closely to Jacob, gripping the front of his shirt tight. Why couldn't he just leave them alone?! She had a horrible image of her precious little friend Seth as a hat...or worse.  

6vampire6mistress6

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:12 pm
(Jacob is only wearing a pair of sweat pants. He doesn't have a shirt on.)

Jacob pulled Bella closer to his chest, protecting her from that monster. Narrowing his eyes, he glared at the two bloodsuckers that remained in the room. He growled angrily at them.

There was no way he was going to do as Edward instructed. He planned on staying right there, until he was certain that Bella was safe.

Bearing his teeth, he growled more loudly at Armand. As soon as he was done here, he'd go and warn the pack. They were going to be ready to fight these leeches.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:45 pm
Jasper entered teh living room and instantely sent out feelings of calmness. He went to Edwards side, pulling Alice behind him. What do you want? He asked Armand, arms crossed over his chest.

Edward stepped closer to bella and Jacob, hating the fact that she would rather be held by the dog than him. One of us are going to die. Bella gets to decide. He told Jasper, keeping his eyes trained on Armand.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:32 pm
He began to gently hum a tune as he walked around the room relaxingly, "hmm well I wouldn't say Bella chooses who will die, I would rathr say she gets to decide who dies FIRST" he laughe das he looked at the piano near the front door. "And please quit your clinging Bella, it won't help want that mutt to protect you? youd be better off under a rock..." in a flash he was sitting nect to Jacob. "He won't tell you but I can see, I've slain alot of dogs to know, they can't see a vampire or a bat in front of their face without their noses, and with this fabric's scent pouring into my skin, Jacob won't be able to know whether I'm left or right, I was raised to kill mutts, and vampires are second nature..." he smiled and looked at jasper "...Plus, they are much more responsive when "affected"" he smiled. as he walked away, he turne dot jacob happily, "by the way. what's the name of that big bumbling pack leader of yours again? Billy was it? not exactly much of a werwolf seeing as he's your father....suppose affecting him won't do much.....still....it was rather fun...right katherine!" when he spoke Katherin's name, he yelled it as if to call the vampire here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:38 pm
Jacob glared at Armand. That was rediculous. The biggest hole in it was that Jacob along with all other werewolves could smell each other. Sure, they might not perceive him as a threat at first, but they could still locate and see him. He didn't voice any of this, considering that so long as the bloodsucker believed that, the pack would have an advantage, however slight it was.

His eyes widened slightly when his father was mentioned, but the glare was back again in a moment. Billy Black was not the pack's leader, nor was he even a werewolf. A flare of anger erupted inside of Jacob. It sounded as though they had killed his father.

The only thing he managed to voice though was, "Sam's the leader, not my dad."

violetpriestess72

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 pm
Bella wouldn't believe it. There had to be a way to protect her boys - just like the old legend of the Quileute woman and her knife. If Armand told her to let go, the only thing she could do was hold tighter.

When Billy came up, Bella was shocked. Had this vampire made a fatal mistake? Surely he could tell a werewolf from a human... unless Billy had enough of the wolves bloodline in him.

On top of that, Sam wasn't even the true leader. Even the Cullen's weren't aware of that fact.Bella prayed that somehow, this would make a difference.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:32 am
"Oh thank you Jacob, your father's fine so don't owrry but now Katherine I know know who to go after" he stayed still and looked directly into Jacob's eyes with a deathly gaze. "Sam Uley, age unknown, long leader of the Quillete pack, imprinted, once accidently attacked imprintee leaving long scar among face, face confirmed of Sam imprentee, recommended action..termination facial recognition of Sam Uley and imprentee...confirmed" all of this he rambled out in a fast incoherent computer like voice, but sitll able to be closely heard. "Well, now that i knew who to look for in your little noggin of dreams Jacob, I know everything there is to know about your pack leader.....or maybe I already did tehehehehe" he giggled like a little child as he sat down in one of the Cullen's chairs.  

Kivyroku

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:34 pm
Kathrine appeared in the middle of the doorway. "You worry has been wasted wolf boy. You father is still alive.........i didnt harm him as you think."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:49 pm
"Excellent job Katherine, my girl, I was hoping you got that done" he smiled.  

Kivyroku

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:45 pm
"It was easy to get to him, he didnt really put up that much of a fight." Kathrine said in a cold and uncaring tone behind her mask.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:40 pm
"I didn't expect him to, dogs seem to loose awarness with oer confidence" he laughed.  

Kivyroku

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:03 pm
"Well that was real brave... taking on someone who can't even fight back," Bella said before she could stop herself.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff