Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Introduction: Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild so far?
  I love it!
  I like it, but I don't love it.
  I like it, but there could be some changes from what I've seen so far.
  It's okay...
  I hate it & I'm a flamer!
View Results

JustAPoisonApple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 am
Yeah...introduction...

Right. So. I'm Mikayla, aka JustAPoisonApple. ah... I love reading, anime, manga and being well... weird and original. That's about it. sweatdrop

lots of love emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:10 am
Hiya! Thanks for the invite AngeredPoet ^_^ I'm CyCyDark (Liv IRL) but most people call me Cy on here and I'm an 18 year olf girl from New Zealand. I love anime and manga (I can't wait for the Umineko no Naku Koro Ni anime to come out! whee ) and I have an Avatar Art shop on here by the name 'Dew Drop Doodles' that you can find a link to in my sig. I used to do role plays a lot, but I've sort of stopped now that I have DDD and Uni to worry about. I may be coaxed into doing it again if I have the time though...
I'm also currently a second year at University studying Occupational Therapy ^_^  

CyCyDark

Eloquent Enabler

MiladyMayhem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:35 am
Hey

Im 19 from New Zealand as well smile Im at university studying commerce. I have been told i have an 'emo' taste in music (I think its more general rock) - like a large proportion of the gaia population.

Yup... Talk to me smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:38 pm
Hello, my name is Jesse *though i wish i had another* im 16, im from Texas but now i live in New York. i love listening to music and talking about it, along with a lot of other things. Im ALWAYS a really nice person to get along with but i can also an a*****e when i Have to be, or when you kinda piss me off XD. im always talking to someone and those someones are always my friends, online friends and offline friends. Im on gaia a lot becuz its awesome and i lovez it, Last thing i wana say is thank you for inviting me into this guild and i dont plan on leaving ^^  

Burning_Hopes

rhiannontiger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm
hi everyone
name:rhiannontiger(you can call me rhiannon,lera,tiger,or rhia
interests:art,music,tattoos,nature,hiking,camping,photography,paranormal,
random-i love music and singing.i like rock,metal,alternative,pop.ive been told i like emo but i wouldnt say that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:34 pm
hi plz call me koyumi ^-^ nice to meet all!!!!!!!  

koyumidragon

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

I3 3 T C H

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:46 pm
Hiya ^.^

I wanted to 1st thank AngeredPoet for inviting me to the guild >w<

and just call me either the following: (names in bold)

Rukia
or......
Yomi

thanks and its an honor to be here ^^

um, well I like watching anime and read a buncha manga. but I'm a Huge fan of Yuri.....I love playing videogames such as Assassin's Creed and Metal Gear Solid (1-4) I listen to a bunch of j-pop and very selected pop/ rock music.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm
Hey Everyone. I Just Wanted To Say Thx For The Invite And Im Excited To Be Here ^^ Nice To Meet All U Guys XD

kutie_04

Angelique Moonlight

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:32 am
Name is Angelique, go by Angel or Annie... I'm a 20 year old, married woman with a 7 month old daughter. Love anime, poetry and being random. Anything else, just ask me...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:58 am
Uhhhh.....Hi, I'm Alexandra C: I livers in Georgia, I used to live in the wonderful snow-land of Pennsylvania >: I don't like pronouncing a lot of words how they should be said, mostly becuase I just get bored with my time o.o I'm generally a nice person, kinda shy-ish but yeahhhhhhh : D I'm in love with music and art OwO I'm always talking to some one, like in the mall or on gaia, or my buddies =D I love Invader Zim ands I love giving people hugs too! =DD
annnnnnd thankies much for letting me join this guild~ (:  

ll Undead Tragedy ll

Kiku the Cutie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:35 am
hey im kiku! im new in this guild! im 14 and will be a freshman!! i live in Michigan and i love to go the beach hang with friends and do watever im in th emood to do  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff