Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Got Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baka Keiichi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:48 pm
Yeah, I was thinking that the runner up would get it, but I like your idea better. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:22 pm
I already got an idea for Easter. XD  

Rain-D-block-General-xAx

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:05 pm
Prophet Neko
I already got an idea for Easter. XD

What is it then?

I don't really have any ideas for things to do. The most I could think of is...
I'm cold and need a duvet. So heating is a good idea.

I wanna hear your idea! I think all the ones here rock. Original Character Royale would be fun, but I think that it would be a good idea for there then to be a place to put the bio of your Original Characters as well, like for Avis and artists.

I've only got one that I know could fight. o0;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:05 pm
How about a Medival ABR? Huh? Huh?  

animecrazy101

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:37 pm
What about one for st.patricks day?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:05 pm
Again to: pie and marshu. o_o;

Okay, i might have come off as an a**.....hey but it did get some more good ideas out there. XD i totally dig how you guys are handling this! :3

i didnt mean anything smartass by "Nothing cheap now" =(
i just didnt want to have "well because its hard, so thats what were doing."
as a quick reply to what i said.... >_<

i didnt have any problem with how the abr was going at all!... up untill right before i posted that...i dont have a problem with it now....well, here! this is how it went down in my head.

i got that Link u sent me 3nodding
i really liked how theres the new red haired naked kid in the winter event but then i noticed that you used yourselfs again
and then i thought why cant there be more new ones?!?
and i started to ponder...and pondering led to assuming...and then i got all mad and posted that mean last post.... XO

i didnt mean to insult you guys and stuff.... forgive meh gonk ...
im super sry guys... sad  

Ragtime Mouse

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:56 pm
Marshu
Collabs are always sexy, But events are usual random and last minute things X3 but I geuss we could always think ahead (thats something new). And voting would seem to much like a popularity contest.... and we don't want that. BUT!!! maybe we could make a contest out of it! Like say to every one "Draw a 4-7 page comic depicting an event" and the winner will be determined on the atraction and apeal and effort put in to it.

Dig the idea totaly just make sure when you DO make something like this give us and for sure me some time, if I got time I can really get things going.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:14 am
Here's one, how about a Samurai VS Ninja Battle Royale!!
We could have everyone choose to be a Ninja or Samurai
and then we can have the two groups pit against each other!!
It can be like Feudal Japan or something!  

animecrazy101

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:32 pm
Okay, I'm biased and you should all ignore my input for these select ideas. They're all just my opinions and it's really up to Marshu if he wants them in or not because I can't decide for poo. :B And I don't post much anyways.

Nothing asian. Yes, I'm self-hating. I just think it's too stereotypical and boring to have it's own thread. You can easily incorporate such things into the two threads already provided to you. You know what I mean, samurais, ninjas, karate kids... jedis. Easy enough to stick in, all you gotta do is draw it and hope that others will follow suit.

That also goes for a medieval battle royale. Unless you want it to have purpose and storyline and costumes and the whole she-bang. Then maybe you could wait for... another... subforum to open up, introducing "Improv" threads. :B

I think a St Patrick's Day event would be a yes. I mean.. it's... a holiday event, no? Speaking of holiday events... Isn't Valentine's day coming up? >> Sheets. MARSHU WHAT'LL WE DO ABOUT VALENTINE'S?

@Ragtime,
It's okay buddy. Just caught a little offguard by what you'd said. And yeah, it did branch off to more... discussion stuff and what not. <3

Back to the "nothing Asian" bit... I personally don't want to branch off into anything solely culturally based. Meaning "YAYJAPANESEJAPANESEJAPANESE". Why? Because I feel that the Japanese are glorified enough as they are. And esepcially with all this Inuyasha stuff hanging around. D: BEHAPPYIDON'TOWNTHISGUILD. I'm not very open-minded when it comes to these things. >>

RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE. I doubt anyone'd read that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:13 pm
The Pie
Okay, I'm biased and you should all ignore my input for these select ideas. They're all just my opinions and it's really up to Marshu if he wants them in or not because I can't decide for poo. :B And I don't post much anyways.

Nothing asian. Yes, I'm self-hating. I just think it's too stereotypical and boring to have it's own thread. You can easily incorporate such things into the two threads already provided to you. You know what I mean, samurais, ninjas, karate kids... jedis. Easy enough to stick in, all you gotta do is draw it and hope that others will follow suit.

That also goes for a medieval battle royale. Unless you want it to have purpose and storyline and costumes and the whole she-bang. Then maybe you could wait for... another... subforum to open up, introducing "Improv" threads. :B

I think a St Patrick's Day event would be a yes. I mean.. it's... a holiday event, no? Speaking of holiday events... Isn't Valentine's day coming up? >> Sheets. MARSHU WHAT'LL WE DO ABOUT VALENTINE'S?

@Ragtime,
It's okay buddy. Just caught a little offguard by what you'd said. And yeah, it did branch off to more... discussion stuff and what not. <3

Back to the "nothing Asian" bit... I personally don't want to branch off into anything solely culturally based. Meaning "YAYJAPANESEJAPANESEJAPANESE". Why? Because I feel that the Japanese are glorified enough as they are. And esepcially with all this Inuyasha stuff hanging around. D: BEHAPPYIDON'TOWNTHISGUILD. I'm not very open-minded when it comes to these things. >>

RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE. I doubt anyone'd read that.
I feel your pain on the "asian" deal man. I definately understand.

Perhaps there can be a thread specifically for any period piece style thing?

Anyway, I'm still hopeing for one on ones. Maybe a subforum or something? I dunno...  

Errol McGillivray

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:00 pm
Yuh. But I remember Marshu sayin' somethin' about no subforums until the threads on the main page became more active. But that was a while ago. We'll see if he changed his mind or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:03 pm
The Pie
Yuh. But I remember Marshu sayin' somethin' about no subforums until the threads on the main page became more active. But that was a while ago. We'll see if he changed his mind or anything.
I know. That doesn't stop me from making little reminder suggestions. xp  

Errol McGillivray

Skull Jelly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:25 pm
I wish it was more YAYCHINESEYAYCHINESE instead of YAYJAPANESEYAYJAPANESE  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:32 pm
In general, it's YAYASIANASIAN.

And goddammit, just because I look Asian, doesn't mean I know how to speak ANY of the languages that well at all. D< OFFTOPICBYE *flee*  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:49 am
I dunno if it's been suggested yet, but...

Flash ABR!  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces