Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:31 pm

"You know, I think it's a little scary how similar out wives our. I'm almost afraid that the two of them should meet. Who knows what they would plan together."

~~~~~~~~~
"You look beautiful." Harukoo smiled. "My mother is the same way. At least once a month she will plan a party just so i can find someone to marry. And then when I am married it will be for my younger siblings." She looked at Emiko in her dress. "You look beautiful. Em, does your father know about the feast yet?"

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:35 pm

"Oh probably something big." Laughed Ryan.
There was a knock at the door.
"Father?" Kyo began as he peeked inside.
Emi giggled.
"no he probably doesn't. Mom'll plan things like this all the time. Mom has also told me she doesn't want me to leave. At least not until I've been an Aunt for a while."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Mezta looked up at Kyo. "Ah, Kyo. Did you hear? You're father is getting better."

~~~~~~~~~

Harukoo laughed. "My mother doesn't want me out until I married."

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:46 pm

"Yes I have heard." He said stepping in.
"What is is, Kyo?"
"Good and bad news. Mother is planning a feast for this evening in celebration of your recovery. How soon till then I cannot tell you. And...."
He took a deep breath.
"Kira, in a fit of grief, almost took her life."
Ryan was speechless.
"Well shall we go see if we can help?" Asked Em as she straightened out the bottom of her dress. "I'm sure there's plenty to do."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:01 pm

For a moment Mezta was speechless. Finally, he found his voice. "How is she?"

~~~~~~~~~
"Yes, I would love to help as much as I could." She smiled and then looked at Kira. Kyo's little sister still had not awoken. Again, she felt helpless but she had to put on a smiling face for the others.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:07 pm

"she has yet to awaken." Kyo whispered staring at his father.
"Where is she?" Asked Ryan after a moment.
"Resting. Em and Princess Harukoo are preparing for the feast. As far as I know, her condition hasn't changed."
"I-I don't know what to say."
Em called a servant in.
"Stay with Kira and alert either my brother or I immdedatly if there is a change." She ordered before grabbing Harukoo's hand and tugging on it.
"Come on. Let's go find mother."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:36 pm

Mezta looked at his life long friend. "I'm sure she will be fine. Just let her rest. She will get better as you have."

~~~~~~~~~
Get better soon. She thought to Kira. Harukoo hoped she would so everyone could be happy. As Emiko and Harukoo walked out the door, she couldn't help but feel even more excited. This whole time she has been waiting to see the queen. Harukoo hoped that the queen would approve of her. Butterflies were forming in her stomach.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:48 pm

"We can only hope." Replied Ryan.
"If you plan on attending the feast, you should probably get ready. You know how imapaitent the queen can be when we are not on time."
"I know. I'll be ready momentarily."
Kyo gave a quick nod to both gentlemen and left.
"You know, Mezta, I think he blames me. Somewhere in his heart, he blames me for what happened."
The queen was a tall and proud woman. Her silver hair reached down to the middle of her back and layed in beautiful ringlets. For that particular evening, she was wearing a pearl white, floor length dress with teared flowie sleeves that only reached a few inches past her shoulder. She stood at about a 5'7" or 5'8". Her eyes were as green as emeralds and sparkled like an emerald after being polished in the sunlight upon seeing the girls walk in.
"Welcome." She said in a kind voice, yet with a hint of her athority.
"You must be Princess Harukoo. You're father's letters hardly do you justice. I am Queen Shiori."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:54 pm

"Don't blame yourself for it. You're family has had it rough. All I can say it talk to him. And then talk to Kira when she wakes up. Find out why she did it. But for right now, let's try not to think about it. We're celebrating you getting better."

~~~~~~~
Harukoo was speechless. The queen looked like an angel. What had her father said about her in his letters? She didn't even know her father was writing letters to the king and queen. "Yes, it is very nice to meet you finally." She curtsied. "I've heard many wonderful things about you." Now the butterflies in her stomach were fluttering like crazy but Harukoo didn't dare show it.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:03 pm

"I'll try. But his blame for me is what little is left over from blaming himself. He really loves his sisters."
"Oh don't be so shy, dear. You're like family here. No need for such formalities. You've come down to help right?"
"Yup." Piped Emi. "What do you need help with?"
"Well, everything is just about finished. Emiko, why don't you set the table then go fetch your father. Make sure he doesn't dawled. I love that man with all my heart, but he frustrates me so when he dawldls for meals. Harukoo, dear, would you mind trying to find that son of mine? Heaven knows where he is with everything that's gone on. His favorite place is the garden. So you may want to check there."
Rather than going to help his mother prepare for dinner like he had originally planned, Kyo walked down the steps and out of the castle. He walked out to the garden and laid back on one of the benches there. Too much had happened in one day for him. A part of him was tempted to just skip the feast, but he knew mother would never allow that.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Mezta nodded. "I can see that he does. Just try and be patient with your son. I know i have to with my boy."

~~~~~~~
Harukoo nodded and walked out of the room. She asked the servants several times where the garden was. When she finally found it, she found Kyo sitting on a stone bench. Back at home, Harukoo would have done the same thing except in her room on her windowsill. She smiled at their similarities. She walked up next to him and cleared his throat. "May I sit?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:16 pm

He let out a sigh as he ran a hand through his greying brown hair.
"Let's just hope he listens. Come we should get ready or Shiori might just send the whole army up after us."
Kyo bolted up right and looked at her. To say she was georgous was an understatement. He quickly fought back the slight blush that threatened to show itself and the shock that was ready to leap out of his face. He moved over and sat correctly to give her space.
"It would be an honor." He said before looking down.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Mezta chuckled. "And heaven knows that she would."

~~~~~~
She sat down next to him and folded her hands in her lap. They sat there for a moment in silence. She really didn't know what to say to him. "I met your mother." She said. "She's very lovely." Harukoo looked at Kyo's face. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Is there anything I can do?"

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:31 pm

With some effort, the King got out of his bed. It took him a moment to get steady on his feet before he walked to the closet for some clothes.
"I'm fine, princess. I'm guessing it was my mother that sent you to fetch me?" He inquired focusing on the rose bush to his side. Pink roses were coming into bloom. Each one was more beautiful than the one before it.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:34 pm

"If you need any help let me know." Mezta shouted after Ryan.

~~~~~~~~
She nodded. "But if you'd like to stay out here longer we can. It's a very lovely garden. I'm guessing you come here often." She said. Gently, the breeze began to blow making the flowers dance. She closed her eyes and breathed in a deep sigh. "It's so peaceful out here."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff