Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:51 am
Areku-chan-desu
I already have two clues to it. She's wearing a 'conservative summer dress' and she had blue eyes

is what she said . . . and supposedly she was the reporter . . . closest thing we HAD to a real cop . . . and Calisto is simply power hungry . . . she's no REAL cop . . . stare . . . she's not even letting me, her date to the prom, out . . . seriously WTF ?!

hmmm . . . the only one i noticed with anything close to a conservative dress is Amy . . . that teatime dress . . . well it's a teatime dress and teatime is supposedly a classic tradition so if a dress based on a classic tradition couldn't be construed as conservative i don't know what can . . . and the KEYWORD to the other clue is HAD . . . she HAD blues eyes . . . daisybug HAS blue eyes . . . so she can't . . . and so with the other clue maybe Amy had contacts once . . . i'm thinking Amy . . . if i'm right i'm dead . . . sweatdrop *nervous laugh follows* sweatdrop

WAIT . . . even if i'm not right i could be dead just to try and make people think it's amy and not whoever . . . ah s**t . . . i could be killed just to make Amy look guilty . . . or Amy may be the killer and will kill me for guessing . . . s**t . . . s**t . . . s**t . . . *begins banging on the door* CALISTO GET ME OUT OF HERE I THINK I MAY HAVE SIGNED MY DEATH CERTIFICATE ! ! ! *continues banging on the door* PLEASE LET ME OUT . . . crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:00 am
Amy gasped. "What the ******** are you on about? My eyes were never blue! How could you say such a thing?" She drowned deeply, closing her eyes. "I see that the effects of being with a killer has gotten to someone." She glared at Razin, moving as far away from him as possible. She was pissed off as it is, and messing with her wasn't going to make her any happier.  

Amy Obscurite

daisybug

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:47 am
Thank you Razin for pointing out the flaw in Areku's logic. I did suspect that blue wasn't truthful but didn't trust Areku anymore then him.

Why oh why can't we ever have a real police officer in this town instead of a donut dunkin coffee chuggin glory hound? .. yes I'm getting quite grumpy and frankly scared witless at this point!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:56 am
"Hmmm so it seems so that Psycho Kamikaze Penguin is going to the prom in heaven, you guys wont be going at all." The body of Psycho Kamikaze Penguin is dragged out of the room with rats running after it. "I think you guys need to hold another vote, voting will start tomorrow at 1pm" She glance round the room chuckling "Well I'm off to prom, have fun"  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:56 am
"Well at least that shut her up about the prom." -He grinned at the thought of not having to listen to her anymore- "But it's a bloody shame another one of us had to go..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:58 am
"well... damn..." Parasox said staring into the distance. "She never made it to the prom..." Parasox hugged his knees to his chest. "So the killer doesn't like pretty faces... looks like I'm safe..."  

Parasox v2

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:51 pm
Amy sighed. "Guess I'd better get some plastic surgery done to make me ugly." She said, trying to brighten up the conversation. "I guess we can look forward to a prom next year." She said, frowning.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:08 pm
(Prom's a bit painful anyway)

So who has some rats handy?  

Salmay
Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:42 pm
User Image

*goes to corner* crying i got ditched crying . . . crying she didn't let me out she left her date locked up crying

________________________________________________________________________________

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:39 am
Salmay
(Prom's a bit painful anyway)

So who has some rats handy?

"Rats? Unfortunately no, all my rats are at home. I hope someone is feeding them..."  

Parasox v2

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:57 am
Amy glared at Razin. "I think it's been acknowledged that the prom is the least of our worries." She sighed. "Because right now, we're in a matter of life or death. And not the "Oh my god if I don't make it to the prom I'll be dead" dead, I mean dead."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:36 pm
"Hi worms, hope your having fun......The prom was great fun last night! Shame you had to miss it" Chuckles "Well its that time again, and i hope you get it right this time! Voting is till 1pm tomorrow."  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:58 pm
"Have you no heart?" Parasox moans, "Do you know how dangerous it is to accuse someone of being a murderer?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:32 pm
Parasox v2
"Have you no heart?" Parasox moans, "Do you know how dangerous it is to accuse someone of being a murderer?"

yes . . . i know how dangerous it is . . . but i've said what i've said i can't change what 've said . . . so i may have signed my own death certificate . . . only time will tell . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:29 pm
"Am I the only one happy we don't have to go to prom then?"  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items