Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:09 pm
"This guys ******** useless"she sighed again  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:53 pm
His eye's opened as a coat of chakra appeard around him. he gave a growl.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xaminia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:58 am
Name: Uchiha Hitomi
Jutsu base: Fire, lightning and darkness
Bio: She is Sasuke's and Itachi's cousin. She is very close to her cousins and adapted some of their personalities. She is also one of the few survivors of the Uchiha massacre and currently is with her cousin's team.

Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:19 am
Hitomi were jumping from tree to tree with her cousin, Sasuke's team. She sensed an immensely huge powerful chakra. "What is it, Hitomi?" Sasuke asked her. "I sense a powerful huge amount of red chakra. I think it's the Nine Tailed Fox," she replied. "The Nine Tailed Fox? But Naruto is supposed to be in Leaf, right?" Suigetsu questioned. "Yes," Sasuke answered emotionlessly, "But I received information that he has a son," he continued. "A son?" Karin said questioningly. Sasuke nodded. "Man, Karin, you sure are slow. All of already know that Naruto had a son ages ago," Suigetsu bragged. Karin glared at him and threw a kunai at him. It's misses him but it was now heading for Hitomi. She easily dodges it and kunai hit a tree instead. "Watch it," Hitomi said coldly to Karin. "Whoa...got scolded by Sasuke's cousin," Suigetsu laughed. "Whatever..." Sasuke said. He turns to Hitomi. "Hitomi, I'm leaving this to you." "Haig," she replied and headed to where the red chakra is coming from.  

Xaminia

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:04 pm
Kentsu said " orchimaru it seems we have another guest. I'll handle it." Kentsu left the hideout and walked over to Hitomi. A coat of chakra was starting to cover his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:52 pm
Name: Ryoku T. Uzumaki ( Namikaze)
Jutsu base: lightning, wind, water, light, darkness, fire, and dragon
Bio: Assigned by his father and mother to look after him, before the kyuubi incident, after naruto was born. After naruto turned 12 years old, he and Ryoku returned to Konoha so that Naruto could become a ninja and Ryoku could return as a Joninn.
Appearance:User Image  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 pm
Hirochi appeared beside Kentsu."Geez....everybody is appearing."She groaned.

Orochimaru sat back on his throne-like chair. He smiled."This will be interesting..."He muttered sensing the chakra.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm
* me and naruto were walking through town*
me: oi naruto nii-chan aren't u suppose to meet up with Kakashi-sama for training
naruto: no we have the day off
me: aaahhh.......... then lets go for ramen
naruto: YAYYY RAMEN
me:.......^_^  

cmsntn05

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items