Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~General Series Discussion~
NO ONE IS EVA ON THIS GUILD!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

begichwolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:35 pm
XD

I agree, school sucks, but I don't want to work at Mcdonalds when I grow up.

Why does it seem like all the teachers turn into bullies when you hit middle school??? It'll only be worse next year too.... crying
*Wassup! again*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 pm
cutepupster38
How can you WANT school to start?!?!?! eek I would rather be bored that go to school! School sucks.

wow, i really want school to start... maybe when i can drive summer will be better  

Vengeance99

Vengeance99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:15 pm
begichwolf
I went trout fishing actually, we caught seven good sized suckers, even though I'm allergic to fish. It was way funner than running around with a pigskinand trying to avoid getting squashed by three-hundred pounds of muscle.

....... 300 lbs!!! that's like the pros! i only weigh 143, all muscle too, lol jk xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:37 pm
Gaahhhh!! Can't believe you guys WANT school to start!!

Did anyone see China process in during the opening ceremonies for the Olympics?  

cutepupster38

Vengeance99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:21 pm
cutepupster38
Gaahhhh!! Can't believe you guys WANT school to start!!

Did anyone see China process in during the opening ceremonies for the Olympics?

what d'ya mean? i saw the opening ceremonies but once the U.S. athletes went by i went to bed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:13 pm
I just watched the whole ceremony because I had to record it, China did an excellent job. That was cool when that guy was walking on air on top of the stadium with the torch. O_O

And, I still don't want to be pounded with Muscles, 300 lbs or 143, It is not pleasant.

School!!!! Goodbye boredom!!!  

begichwolf

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:04 pm
Well, I liked it when Yao Ming walked in carrying the flag with the 9-year-old earthquake survivor beside him.

Vengeance, I can't believe you just stopped watching after the US went by!!! You didn't even see the awesome lighting of the torch!!

Begichwolf, you are starting school already?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:19 pm
The whole Opening Preformance was breath-taking for me. I love seeing all the different cultures. I want that rug that was so prettyful. XD

I want school to start. I miss my friends, and this has been the worst summer of my life. Better than nothing.  

LynnKurokawa

begichwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:29 pm
The ceremony was controversial alright, yep. Vengeance, you need to watch the torch lighting, it was soooo cool!!!

That little boy was cute too, he's so brave. He's got the world's attention now too.

No, I'm not starting school until the 21 of August, which is in like two weeks... O_O

And even so, I can't do my multiplication tables as fast as I used to...what an embaressment... 7x9...........uh........................63.............. Took you long enough.... yeah..... 8x12.......................96...................WRONG...Wait, oh, nevermind, you're good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:50 pm
cutepupster38
Well, I liked it when Yao Ming walked in carrying the flag with the 9-year-old earthquake survivor beside him.

Vengeance, I can't believe you just stopped watching after the US went by!!! You didn't even see the awesome lighting of the torch!!

Begichwolf, you are starting school already?!?!?!

i was tired, having football practice for like 6 hours a day does that to ya  

Vengeance99

Vengeance99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:52 pm
begichwolf
The ceremony was controversial alright, yep. Vengeance, you need to watch the torch lighting, it was soooo cool!!!

That little boy was cute too, he's so brave. He's got the world's attention now too.

No, I'm not starting school until the 21 of August, which is in like two weeks... O_O

And even so, I can't do my multiplication tables as fast as I used to...what an embaressment... 7x9...........uh........................63.............. Took you long enough.... yeah..... 8x12.......................96...................WRONG...Wait, oh, nevermind, you're good.

i start on the 20th..... and i haven't finished my summer reading yet! or my book report on the book that i haven't read! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 pm
I start the 19th xd NOT FAIR!!!

*waves to LynnKurokawa*  

cutepupster38

begichwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 pm
You guys start school on Saturday and sunday???? Boy, I'm glad I live in Alaska. >:U

I don't think they have football in the olympics....

The biggest sport is either soccer or Basketball, or Baseball....or Softball.....And they're retiring Baseball and softball next time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:43 am
well i start on like the 4th of september XD and ive only had like 2 weeks of holiday and i am sooooooooo bored cos games that look realllllllllllllllyyyyy good dont come out until the day i go back to school crying  

lupus the lupine

Vengeance99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:36 am
begichwolf
You guys start school on Saturday and sunday???? Boy, I'm glad I live in Alaska. >:U

I don't think they have football in the olympics....

The biggest sport is either soccer or Basketball, or Baseball....or Softball.....And they're retiring Baseball and softball next time.

huh what the 20th would be a.... wednesday! not a saturday or sunday  
~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces