Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
' Call me H A R M! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:10 pm
harmonieux
Shadow of Miracles

What kind of plotting are you interested in?

Character plotting. I don't remember if it is a common practice in this guild,
but in most roleplays/guilds of which I am part of, we plot a lot of character development beforehand.
It keeps roleplays from dying. Plus, it makes forming relationships between characters much easier.

My current character is Erumina, and character info can be viewed on the front page. I just finished updating/revamping her. c:
I'm for any type of plotting - friends, romance, enemies. ~

I don't know about everyone, but I do have some plotting for my char.

Although with my character its weird because his story takes place in the past and future. I tend to switch between the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:13 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Although with my character its weird because his story takes place in the past and future. I tend to switch between the two.

Ah, I apologize. When I meant character plotting, I meant specifically plotting character relationships and interactions with other RPCs.

That being said, you have piqued my interest. Care to explain your character's interest? He seems like someone Erumina wouldn't mind meeting. c:

harmonieux

Fatcat

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:23 pm
harmonieux
Shadow of Miracles

Ah, I apologize. When I meant character plotting, I meant specifically plotting character relationships and interactions with other RPCs.

That being said, you have piqued my interest. Care to explain your character's interest? He seems like someone Erumina wouldn't mind meeting. c:

His interest? Well he's going through weird phases at the moment ever since Ogodamon infected him with all Seven Deadly Sins he's been driven to near insanity, but he's getting better at controlling the sins and at the moment he's in a 'I dont care about anything' phase. Not like a depression kind of phase more like he's indifferent to everything around him and his actions are based on whims making him unpredictable with just about everything he does.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:26 pm
Shadow of Miracles

His interest? Well he's going through weird phases at the moment ever since Ogodamon infected him with all Seven Deadly Sins he's been driven to near insanity, but he's getting better at controlling the sins and at the moment he's in a 'I dont care about anything' phase. Not like a depression kind of phase more like he's indifferent to everything around him and his actions are based on whims making him unpredictable with just about everything he does.

Oh woops. I didn't mean 'interest'. I meant 'situation'. Sorry, my brain must have farted. P:

Oh that's interesting! I think he would totally activate Eruina's motherly nature. She would try to get him open up more. <3

harmonieux

Fatcat

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:35 pm
harmonieux
Shadow of Miracles

Oh woops. I didn't mean 'interest'. I meant 'situation'. Sorry, my brain must have farted. P:

Oh that's interesting! I think he would totally activate Eruina's motherly nature. She would try to get him open up more. <3

Lol yes well that's his current situation, he's basically just going with the flow. However, this is why I say that its weird with him because the non caring Marco only appears after Dstdnt's RP event. The Marco from that event is still pretty confused, but more determined to battle against evil even if his heart is deep in the darkness (I like to compare Marco to Riku from Kingdom Hearts)

This is why my char lives in different "time" frames. There is the Marco from the past that is still pure, the present Marco that is filled with darkness and determination to overcome his struggles, and the future Marco that is indifferent.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:17 pm
Shadow of Miracles
harmonieux
Shadow of Miracles

Lol yes well that's his current situation, he's basically just going with the flow. However, this is why I say that its weird with him because the non caring Marco only appears after Dstdnt's RP event. The Marco from that event is still pretty confused, but more determined to battle against evil even if his heart is deep in the darkness (I like to compare Marco to Riku from Kingdom Hearts)

This is why my char lives in different "time" frames. There is the Marco from the past that is still pure, the present Marco that is filled with darkness and determination to overcome his struggles, and the future Marco that is indifferent.

Well, Erumina will either be meeting the present or future Marco, yes?
I think what I said earlier still applies. I think she'll try and help him embrace the light. She's not so much a warrior as she is a a healer, (I mean that figuratively and literally, I suppose.) so aiding people with their emotions and sense of identity is right up her alley. (:

harmonieux

Fatcat

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:28 pm
harmonieux
Shadow of Miracles
harmonieux
Shadow of Miracles

Well, Erumina will either be meeting the present or future Marco, yes?
I think what I said earlier still applies. I think she'll try and help him embrace the light. She's not so much a warrior as she is a a healer, (I mean that figuratively and literally, I suppose.) so aiding people with their emotions and sense of identity is right up her alley. (:

We'll see, I don't like to plan everything completely so whether she "heals" Marco or not I cannot say.

But I wouldn't mind if our chars met, the more the merrier in an RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:41 pm
Am I the only Dark Tamer in this rp? D :  

KiroMishima
Crew

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:51 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Oh, I completely agree - Erumina may not end up succeeding, but it will most definitely not stop her from trying. c;

Darkfire Karan

...maybe. o:
yo, Erumina and B have to meet up again.
Last time they saw each other was in Network City,
when they were attacking an army of digimon right? cx
With Toan, I believe?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:53 pm
Darkfire Karan
Am I the only Dark Tamer in this rp? D :

Marco is a Dark Tamer so you're not alone  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:57 pm
I LOOKED IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR AAAAAAND
oh Ariana Grande... Why your voice so perf.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:09 pm
Teh Soupreme
I LOOKED IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR AAAAAAND
oh Ariana Grande... Why your voice so perf.

...I- I don't really like her. |D
pleasedon'thurtmeimtooyoungtodie

harmonieux

Fatcat

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 pm
harmonieux
Oh, I completely agree - Erumina may not end up succeeding, but it will most definitely not stop her from trying. c;

Then I have no problems with that. There was a small joke going around (way in the past) that my char was a chick magnet lol

I think it started because my char tend to play the role of the 'knight' so he was protective of some of the female chars [ex: Iris (Yume's char), and Nikky (Kaos's char)]. Also for Dstdnt's RP event when my char was getting picked up to head into battle the group found him with two girls so they joked about that  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:23 pm
Shadow of Miracles
harmonieux

Then I have no problems with that. There was a small joke going around (way in the past) that my char was a chick magnet lol

I think it started because my char tend to play the role of the 'knight' so he was protective of some of the female chars [ex: Iris (Yume's char), and Nikky (Kaos's char)]. Also for Dstdnt's RP event when my char was getting picked up to head into battle the group found him with two girls so they joked about that

LOL that's so funny, because Eru is the same! Whenever I role played with her in the past, guys would line up to save her. Even the bad guys had a thing for her. xD  

harmonieux

Fatcat

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:40 pm
harmonieux
Shadow of Miracles
harmonieux

LOL that's so funny, because Eru is the same! Whenever I role played with her in the past, guys would line up to save her. Even the bad guys had a thing for her. xD

haha that's funny, she must be pretty cute if she's got the guys lining up to save her.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff