anime drawers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:01 pm
But its so boring all we do is practice typing and when we have free time we still type. =__=" I think it might be full I'll be so sad If it is. ]':
12 minute run? That is way too long. o__O"
I had to do a Beep test! The machine would beep and I'd have to run to the other side of the gym before it beeps again it gets faster every beep. It'll count the levels 1, 1 and a 1/2 and so on. I got to 4 1/2. I was the 3rd last of the girls that kept going while the others couldn't go any longer. I was amazed I actually made it that far. o_o' But a day later my leg started to hurt. My finger is getting better. ^_^ heart
The girl seriously collapsed?! Physical education is dangerous it's exactly why I don't like it. And once you accomplish something you want to go farther till at one point you collapse. D: I think I almost did.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:03 am
Don't worry, I felt that way with the typing. But then our teacher got fired O.O and we got a new one and it was fun. She taught us things like if we wanted to make a letter, instead of setting it all up, we can use templates that are already made, we just choose which ones we need. Then we learned DropCaps, like in stories the first letter is big, thats DropCaps and yeaahh. It was cool xD

very...some people did 28 in the other class...
That almost sounds like our shuttle run, only in grade 9, only guys do the shuttle run, not the girls,

But last year in grade 8 the girls had to do it, we just run from one end of the gym to the other for 60 seconds, most people only get 10 or 11 laps. The most anyone did was 12 or 13, and it was a guy

Hope your finger is all healed and your leg stops hurting by next reply xD or else O.O DUN DUN DUNNNN

yeaaa she ran, then she started coughing... it was...kinda scary cuz she wouldn't stop coughing...

Yeaaa! and the thing is, in grade 9 you HAVE to take Health & Physical Education for a credit, otherwise you won't graduate because "we are the only generation that might not outlive our parents and you need to get in shape. Too many young people are getting obese and getting type 2?? diabetes." thats what my teacher said, and the worst thing is, we have it everyday because our school is semestered, AND its the second semester, which is near spring and summer so we're gonna go outside and run laps most probably!!!! D;

OMG don't collapse!!! who will i talk too then???? xP just joking, but still, don't collapse

O WOW this is long, sorry for this long reply thingyyy, but I guess I got carried away trying to practice typing for my short story...

....( ^ . ^ ; )  

Hiraisu

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:18 am
If I want to make a letter I'd fold it into 3 sections and just write on. Drop caps sounds so confusing. :/
Lucky you! I wanted so much to get to 5 but I couldn't.
Poor Cooloshaoor. ]':
My legs and finger is fine now, thanks. ^_^ heart What do you mean or else? D:
That sounds so scary, is she ok? :'[
My classes are semestered too.
The phys ed teachers are so cruel to us they make us do exercises. Painful exercises. gonk
I won't collapse don't worry. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:07 am
nuh uhhh
here, ill show you here if i can
Once upon a time... blah blah blah blah
like that almost but it drops below the baseline (oh yeaa, we learn words like baseline)
our gym last year was small xD
your welcome xD When i say or else, i mean get better or else xP I can't think of what the or else might be ahaha

Yup, after a whhile when she didn't do anything she got all better thank goodness
For us, we have to play a game to do aeorbic activity, but then we have to stretch and she makes us do hard ones D;

darn, he said our characters have to be atleast 30...and act like it...ahh well, Ill probably write a story for this idea too and Ill show you when I do, or when we have to write the other stories, ill use this...
Anyway, Ill show you what I write up for this idea, Its a good one, except confusing with girl/guy he/she
And ill dedicate it to Moozie ;D
hmmmm, I think ill just do my elevator idea,i dont care if the teacher mentioned it >x(
AHHH its due tomorrow and i didnt write it, but i dunno what the surprise/twist ending should be!!!
hmmmm, after i write it, ill show you if you want, but not in any forum cuz someone might PLAGARISE!!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNN  

Hiraisu

Hiraisu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:45 pm
AHAHAHA
stole the comp 4 a moment
I GOT INKDEATH
it looks so newww and priittyyy xD

the library doesnt tell you what book came in when u put it on hold
so at 1st, i thought it was Twilight xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 pm
Thanks for trying to teach me but I still don't get it. o_o"
Aerobics? I think I'll be doing yoga soon hopefully I won't hurt myself. :'l
No one reads stories on 30 year olds well at least most of don't. And we don't know what kind of problems they might have. :[
Thanks cooloshaoor. :'D
I want to take my story off this topic and PM it to you. PLAGARISERS are mean. ninja
I might give you an idea for the elevator story If I could think of one. sweatdrop
The Inkheart series has really nice books they look so inviting. ^o^
lol Twilight? Thats interesting. :]
Have you read Twilight?  

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

Hiraisu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:35 pm
oooooo
oh welll, when you learn it then i guess itll be easier to understand
lucky, we have to wait until the week after march break to do self-defence and then later we have Jungle Sport for a week
LOL yup, thats true, thats why Im like rly???!!!! so i made them stuck ina elevator for fun
your welcome wink

oooo ok
yeahhh, i think i should get rid of that long message btw =) thats a good idea to PM it
I was aay at school today b/c my moms older brother passed away the same day I got InkDEATH, and i called my friend and the rough copy is due Thursday
when i type it, ill PM it to you and yeaaa you can read the elevator story

yup, they are. I always try to see the real book cover without the plastic and it shines xD

I havent read Twilight yett >=''(, they still have 33 holds on that book
but ill get it soon >xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 pm
Have fun writing it! I think my elevator story really sucks compared to the telephone story I made. : l
I usually buy my books instead of going to the library.
Yay! I can't wait to read you're story! biggrin (likes to read stories)
I could stare at the cover of Inkdeath for hours it's just so pretty!~
Their too many Twilighters! Honestly I read up to chapter 15 and got bored. =o="  

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

Hiraisu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:30 pm
nah, i think it its good
ahah, i would ♥ to buy books, but my mom is like no, not yet
i practically have a wishlist in my head waiting until i can buy them xD

my story but ur great idea ; D

Yup!! and im almost finished, i just started reading on monday, and its wednesday now
i cant believe there are 81 chapters, im more than half way through the book, and im only on chapter 46...like really???!!!!

I just wanna see what the book is like, since everyone is talking about it. I thought it would be good, because most of my friends who dont read BIG books, actually said it was good...which of course, scared ME
so i thought, it must've been good because they read a BIG book
lmao

anyways, i was like that for the harry potter series
i dont particularly like the series, but i wanted to know what the fuss was all about
i breezed through all the books, (there was almost nothing important in most chapters) and i could still tell you most answers to important questions
of course, no offence to anyone who likes the series, but i found it very predictable
i could tell from the 2nd book it would be Harry+Ginny and Ron+Hermione from the first book xD
and it wasnt really, exciting? unpredictable? sad?
i dunno, i knew it was gonna be a happy ending no matter what  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 pm
Do you have a wishlist on gaia?
What kinda books do you want? o:
You read pretty fast If your already at 46. ^^
I feel like everyone in my school has probably read Twilight already.
Because around the first semester everyone was reading it.
I'd pass people in the halls and see them take their Twilight book from their locker or hold it in their arms. o_o"
I've never read the Harry Potter series I've only watched up the 3 or 4th movie. I heard one of the books Harry was pissed off and blabbering through a couple of chapters. That must have been boring to read. :/
I like to chose my books carefully so I don't waste my time looking for a good
story only to read through and see none. I feel the same way for movies like must comedy/action movies usually show the good parts in the trailer and when you watch the movie that is the only good part you see. I'm hoping to watch Corline the movie on Friday the 13th! o: I heard it's really good. :]
Oh, can you check my thread for Double arts linkage:http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14714629
Can you please sign the petition? o': I'll be really happy If you do. :']  

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

Hiraisu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 am
i have a wishlist on gaia, but i kinda put it on hold, so no-one can see me wishlist yet
books that i liked, like Airborne series by Kennoth Oppel, the Inkheart series, books on dragons or like mystical things....well i cant tell you from the top of my head head but yeahh
i ♥ alot of books so its hard to choose

yeahhh, sometimes i get too into a book, i wouldnt know if there was a fight right in front of me (trust me, it's happened before )

ohhh, i didnt even know the book existed until my lil bro told me and im like, so? then i realized everyones reading it, it might be good, so i might as well try reading it......but i doubt itll be on my "book wishlist"

LOL

ohh yeaa, he does that...i skipped all of that...i think i only read a couple of important words when that happens....in the 5th book, i think i skipped a whole 5 consecutive chapters because it was BORING
and i almost never read the end chapters of harry potter b/c after the "so called climax" theres nothing there

but i think i only did it with harry potter really...

ohhhh yeaaaa that movie....it does sound good

ummm ok, but a question....whats Double arts??  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:19 pm
Ok I see, are you gonna try the Valentine's day event I already got all the event items. (their only 2)
I've noticed Gaia is getting lazier and lazier of late. :[
I know in Inkdeath one part I didn't know what was going on. :/
I skip everynow and then but I hate doing that. :l
When I went the movie theater they gave us 3-D glasses and we watched it in
3-D. biggrin The best movie I've seen in a while, kinda disturbing but great!
Double Arts is the manga I told you about in one of my previous posts, the one that got canceled by Shonen Jump due to bad ratings.  

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

Hiraisu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 am
wahhh!!! i just got on today!!! i hope i still have time!!!!

yeaa, actually, every site nowadayz

I FINISHED INKDEATH!!!! ahah im soo late...i realized when he killed the the Adderhead with heart spell death....that that is what the books were called...InkHEART, InkSPELL, and InkDEATH ahha i was laughing so hard

i hate skipping too, but i felt like i was gonna be sick, and i had to take care of my bro, he was sick and there was no one home....

Inkheart??? really? thats cool
Yaa, i sorta signed it not under my real name and stuff cuz i dont want my name out there...

ohh yeaa, I FINISHED TWILIGHT in 2 dayz
really, the book wasnt all that great, i dont see what all that fuss was about...
OMG later today, i really need ur help
my short story is due 2moro, but i need someone to edit it b/c i was away cuz my uncle passed away on that day as soon as i finish typing PLUS i needta think of another short story idea with no romance he said D;

an i cant think of nothing
ill send you the PM as soon as i type it up

HAPPY VALENTINES DAYY!!!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 am
wahhh!! (again)

ill never get a valentine, and i dunno who to send it to!
and the event ends today!  

Hiraisu

Hiraisu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:15 pm
yo! Moozie!
D; ahh well, the event ended and I never got an item
*Sigh*
BUT! I have my story finished, if you wanna see it. Its that idea I told you about
Ill PM it to you so you can read it
Hope and cross your fingers that the teacher likes it, but not enough to read it out to the class : D  
34: Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff