Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:33 pm
Renji put his hand to his face. That kid named Luffy was such an idiot! Luffy probably knew that Ed would get angry if he called him short, but he had to just go and say it!

"Whoa, sorry. couldn't resist." He laughed. "Anyways..." He mumbled in a serious tone. "Let see you try. After all, I'm am the RUBBER MAN!!" He ended laughing again. "Anyways, Uhm... about that ship..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:56 am

Rolling his eyes, Edward relaxed somewhat. At least the weird Luffy kid had apologized... That was more than half the population of Amestris could say. Mortified, Ed realized the truth of his words. Now that he thought about it, he was pretty sure more than half the population of Amestris had accused him of being short [like it was a crime, damnit!], and none of them had apologized! Those bastards...

Sighing, Edward returned his thoughts back to Luffy's request. Sure, he could make a boat, but really, it would have to be rather smallish because he was tired and he needed meat, because despite his ridiculously small frame, Edward could out-eat even some muscle man like Armstrong. Shuddering, Edward turned his thoughts away from Major Spazz. For some reason, no matter where he was, whenever Ed's mind turned to the Major, he would miraculously appear, muscles throbbing and the air about him glittering... He shook his head, not quite aware that many onlookers would be freaked out.

Sesshomaru shuffled away a little more.

"Well," Ed groused, pacified but not quite ready to admit it, "what kinda boat? If you want a big one, you need to wait till tomorrow, after I get some sleep and some real food..."

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:46 am
((Yes. XD It's your choice. I usually don't because I am too lazy. razz And it takes too much time for me to put it on every post, though I've tried before.))

Rukia followed Luffy, back towards Edward, Sesshomaru, and Azula. She muffled her giggles with her hands as Luffy called Ed short. She resisted the urge to yell, 'Don't spaz out, shorty! Oops!' on purpose. But, her glittering, mischievous violet eyes probably said it all. She struggled to not laugh.

Azula shuffled away from Ed as he screamed, much like Sesshomaru. She muttered, "Well, he is quite the shrimp. Though I shouldn't underestimate him." Azula was actually taller than Edward, but she had nothing against short people. She knew that height did not distinguish skills. Turning to Sesshomaru, she smirked and said, "I have nothing to hide! I simply have nothing to say."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 am
"It doesn't matter how big," Luffy answered.. "As long as it floats and has food on board. But then again, I'd probably need a sleeping cabin and barrels to fit the food in..... Yeah, sorry. I'd probably have to wait." He smiled, threw his arms to the treehouse, and flung himself back into the woods.  

Furyal

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:32 am

Had he been the type of demon who did so, Sesshomaru would have snorted at the girl's answer. Humans having nothing to say? The very notion was ridiculous. All humans had something to say, no matter what. Every time he had come across a human in his travels, they would all run around shrieking about a demon, or they would pull out their weapons with the thought of destroying him. Of course, Sesshomaru had promptly slaughtered them all. And his thoughts were proven when the human muttered under her breath about the blonde human. As a dog demon, his hearing was superior to that of anything else in the world, so hearing the human's words a few feet away was easier than killing one hundred humans at once. Which was very easy.

"Yeah, you're gonna hafta wait," Edward agreed, yawning and stretching his arms. As he watched Luffy exit, Ed turned back to the others. Hm... No one but Rukia, Renji [both of whom had made fun of his height] the fire girl and the weird guy in white. No one important. Without a word, Ed shuffled into the forest, intent on catching some food. After all, he was still growing, and he had to make up for not drinking milk. The thought of the disgusting liquid made him shudder inwardly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:12 am

Rukia shook her head with a sigh. This was probably the toughest situation she had been in yet. She remembered her various adventures, and how they all seemed far-fetched and shocking, but this was probably the most alien thing ever! She had the feeling that they were in some other dimension. They weren't in their own 'world' anymore. "Renji...?" she said quietly.

Azula had nothing to say anymore. She was stumped, for the first time in her life. She didn't know what to do. And, for some weird reason, she couldn't distinguish if these people around her were useful or not. She didn't want to kill anybody, since they might be needed later on. They all seemed useful, in one way or another. She wanted to burn them all to a crisp, but she refrained from that action. She knew that she couldn't act rashly, or it could result in her own demise.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:38 am
Renji scratched the back of his neck. Mosquitoes! Since when do they bite Shinigami!? He sighed. "Yeah Ruk-?" He was cut off as Luffy hit him headfirst in the chest and went sprawling backwards. Luffy face planted onto the ground. "Yeah, Rukia?" He repeated, sighing.

"Sorry!" Luffy shouted, rubbing his head and standing up. A mosquito dove for his skin but bounced off. Luffy kept on staring and the mosquito dive for his skin and bounce off. Dive for his skin and bounce off repeatedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:10 am

Rukia forgot all about what she was going to say. A mosquito bit her, too. She slapped it, and sighed. She had never been bitten by a mosquito before, unless she was in a gigai. And she wasn't in her gigai at the moment. Then, she watched as the mosquito bounced off Luffy's skin. "What the hell...?" she stared. "Why does it...just bounce off like that?" It was like the mosquito couldn't bite, even as it tried to.

Rukia's gigai, with the mod soul inside, ran up to her, yelling, "Rukia-sama! I found you!" Her gigai had apparently been running around the island. And still had lots of energy left.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:18 am
Luffy laughed. "I really thought you of everybody here would figure it out. Look." He mumbled, stretching his arm until it was humanly impossible for any other human to do. "I'm a rubber man, can't you remember that? I'm like a trampoline for the mosquito."

Renji sighed, slashing at mosquitoes with his zanpakuto, all of them hitting the ground dead. eventually one hit him in the neck though. "Are these mosquitoes beasts from another world trying to get us, like the Hollows appearing out of nowhere?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:02 pm
"Oh, I know you are made of rubber... but I thought that was only when you controlled the power to do so. I didn't expect you to be constantly rubbery; you don't look like you're made of rubber if you don't stretch out like that," Rukia pointed out. She then turned to Renji, and said, "I think they're just regular mosquitoes. Hungry for blood, I suppose. There's nothing we can do. Does anybody have bug repellent?" Rukia doubted it, but it didn't hurt to ask, right?

Azula was not targeted by mosquitoes as all. She smirked smugly; it must because the bugs could sense that her blood wasn't tasty. She had the hot blood of a firebender, after all. Anyhow, if a mosquito dared to land on her, she would burn it to ashes before it even bit her.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:39 am

Sesshomaru watched, bored, as the humans fought off the mosquitoes. Really. Not even able to fend themselves against mosquitoes? He had to wonder how humans even lasted so long. Between demons and insects, the humans were basically defenseless. Even a huge army warding off demons left and right could not totally protect itself from vengeful insects. He would have to keep that in mind for warfare between himself and humans.

Of course, mosquitoes naturally avoided someone with Sesshomaru's aura/presence. His demonic aura was pure, not tainted by human blood like InuYasha, and served as a natural ward. But humans, dense creatures that they were, ignored the vibes Sesshomaru sent glaring out to the stars and attacked him anyway, thinking him to be some fool demon like InuYasha. And even if some mosquito managed to drive itself through his aura, it would only get poisoned by his blood. So no point, really.

"You can not even defend yourselves against insects?" Sesshomaru asked, a faint tone of mockery traced in his monotone voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:20 am
Luffy turned to Shesshomaru, mosquitoes still diving at him and bouncing off. "I'm fine. Mosquitoes can't bite me." He said, sitting down on the ground. "Of course they could before I ate the Devil's fruit, but that's a different story that I'm too lazy to tell right now." He stood up again, his hand darting to what he thoguht was a coral snake, but it happened to be a milk snake. "This place must have some poisonous animals and night. After all, it's getting pretty dark."  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:54 pm

Rukia glared at Sesshomaru after his rude comment and pointed out, "I am not a human. And normally, I would not be attacked by bugs! I don't know why the hell this is happening." It was definitely a weird island. She looked up at the sky; it was getting pretty dark. The sunlight was fading away, and the sky turned from light blue to a darker shade.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:54 pm

Clapping his hands together softly, Edward knelt and placed his hands on the ground. Crackling energy flew wildly about for a moment, then faded. Edward emerged from the bushes and headed into a clearing where a rabbit lay struggling to be freed of its earth prison. Ed dropped to one knee next to the rabbit, a small trace of guilt on his face.

"Sorry little guy," he murmured before twisting its neck. It lay limp in his automail hand. Sighing, Ed headed back to his treehouse to prepare his dinner.

Sesshomaru stared at the raven-haired wench. Her black hair much reminded him of Rin's, or InuYasha's wench. What was her name again? Something like Kagome. That priestess always wore the strangest garments...

"Do not talk to this Sesshomaru in such a manner," Sesshomaru said coldly. This girl was not a demon, nor a human. She was shinigami. He briefly wondered if death gods could die. Well, he could find out... But the darkness was fast approaching, and night would set in. He would have to find a suitable camping spot for his--. Wait. His ward and servant were not there. What would he do with himself? He no longer quested for the Tetsusaiga [not like he could here; InuYasha had not been dragged into this world], and he was not able to patrol his lands. What would he do?

Strangely unsettled, Sesshomaru leapt high into the air, well above the treetops, and materialized his red cloud thing under his feet. He briefly wondered what the name of the cloud was, but pushed the thought away. He would spend his time trying to get off this island.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Luffy watched silently. The second Shesshomaru hopped on the cloud, he muttered. "I want some meat...." He punched the Milk Snake he captured in the face hard, snapping it's neck. He bit into the snake, raw. He swallowed a piece and spat all the blood out. "Ewwww!" He shouted. "Disgusting!"  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff