Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 pm
He thought he noticed her stirr and lifted his head. Apparently they had somehow popped her rib back into place, and mend it back together, but she woulden't be allowed to run or jump or do anything similar for the next couple days, but would be allowed to walk. They also said she'd have to wear a back brace. It was a simple, plastic object that she could conceal under her shirt, and snapped together into place and wrapped itself around her lower ribs and just above her belly button. They had already put it on her, and he wonderd if she noticed. "Hey. Sleepy. They said you should be fine by now, I think. Get off ya' BUTT!", he said, taking the pillow out from under out from under her head, and hitting her with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:30 pm
She groaned loudly then got up with her back straight. "The hell?" She said as she noticed the brace. She groaned again as she then stood up. "God I hate you." She said as she pulled him into a very deep kiss.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:44 am
He returned the kiss happily, but was still slightly confused about why she was so into him. Guess she had a thing for vampires, he thought. "Hey you should be thanking me, I sorta' saved you. Who knows WHAT else that crazy old guy woulda' done to you.", he said. He glanced at the bandaid he put on her neck. "They said you'd be able to walk but you've gotta' wear this for a bit.", he said, not hesitating to lift up her shirt and knocking on the hard plastic brace playfully. "There's no way I'm letting you go back to your dad's house, though. Sorry.", he said sincerley.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:34 pm
She smiled at him. "Well thank you and if he had the chance he would have killed me." She made an almost surprised disappointed face. "Grr I hate this damn thing already. damn now I can't play volleyball tomorrow! and I have to get into that house just to grab my stuffed animal. I can't sleep without him." She said pouting.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:09 pm
"Surgeon said you just dislocated it. They popped it back into place, but you've still got to wear that for a bit.", he said, pulling her shirt back down and patting on it until it was plain and smooth again. "Ya' can't even notice it!", he said in a silly voice. He grabbed her hand and began to tug her out of the room and into the main hallway, making for the exit. "C'mon we've got to get out of here - we don't have any money for medical bills and if they catch us we'll probably both go to jail.", he said, though, not seeming to worried about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:15 pm
"Wow no need for details!" She said as she followed him. "Oh well my dad will have to pay for the bill but anyway where are we gonna go?" She asked as she stood stil and looked serious.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:42 pm
He quickened their pace until they walked through the sliding front doors of the hospital and blended into the night. "I've got a place..if...you..I dunno', wanna' goooo there..?", he asked shyly, still gripping her hand and walking down the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:57 pm
She smiled and tried the shrugged, the brace making it impossible. "Sounds good to me." She said walking. "Grr slow down I can't walk that fast with this damn brace!"  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:18 pm
He smirked and slowed his pace, he tended to be a very fast walker. "You look like an oompa loompa.", he said, imitating the odd way she was walking with the brace on, but exaggerating it greatly and putting an odd expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:00 pm
She then smacked him in the head. "Your not nice." She said pouting and crossing her arms, looking liek a sad little kid that couldn't get their way. "Oompa loompa doompa dee do." She said with a smirk on her face.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:24 pm
He trotted down the street until they arrived at a poor looking, yet quiet part of the city, and approached an elegant, tall apartment building, with staircases leading up to the entrance on either side. "Neighborhood's CRAZY but my place is BANGIN'.", he said, tired from walking, and anxious to get up to the top floor, where his rich apartment was, and collapse on the couch. He walked up the steps and appeared in a lobby with two steps leading up to a cozy area with two chairs and a desk with a chubby black guard in a brown security uniform and elevators to the right. "Hello there.", the guard said happily, with a slight caribbean accent. Dan simply nodded and walked to the right, holding Rebecca's hand, and calling an elevator and going up. 'I beleive I can fly' was playing as the music. "I beleive I can fllyyy... I beleive I can TOUCH the skyyy...", he sang happily, taking the elevator all the way up to the twenty-first floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:08 pm
She laughed at his singing. "You are so embaressing sometimes...but in a good way." She said she leaned back againest the wall and just ended up falling, not really being able to lean because fo the brace. "Ow!" She basicly screamed once she fell.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 pm
"Eeep!", he said, rushing to help her to her feet. "Don't hurt ya'self! I'm not takin' ya' butt to the hospital again! Lil oompa looma mutha-...", he mumbled, grabbing both her hands and tugging her to her feet until he was about an inch or two away from his face, and he paused for a moment, then sang out. "-Think about it every NIGHHT and DAYYY. SPREAD my WINGS and FLYYY awayy.", he said, turning, and seeing the elevator doors open, into a eight or nine foot narrow hallway, with a door at the end in front of them. He fumbled around for his keys and looked through them, about to open the door. "Allright... you READY?", he asked, sticking the key in the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:41 pm
She smiled at him. "Thank you mr.oompa loompa." She then stumbled out of the elevater. "I'm ready as I'll ever be." She said as she yawned. "I'm tired again." She said rubbing her eyes.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:09 am
They emerged in a rich looking, high-ceilinged room, with windows on the walls showing the city around them, because they were at the top of the building, basically right on the roof. The floor was hardwood and there were three couches, a large TV, pool table, small sectioned off area with a kitchen, and a walled off area to their right. That was the bedroom and laundry room beside that. "Alllright. Get some SHUT-EYE, that's an order soilder. We'll be waking up at 0700 hours. Move out.", he said, saluting her, and pointing to the door that led to his bedroom. "Bed's in there, if ya' wanna use it... or the couch, it's all good.", he said, putting his hands on his hips and looking around.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff