Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:29 pm
Demonic Repentance
"No. Me and my sister are what we call 'Mana Controllers'. We use our own soul energy - mana - to rebirth ourselves. When we are 'rebirthed' we recieve more 'mana'. Everyone has their own soul energy, but only a few can harness it as we do, and even then even fewer can use Rebirth."

A rather odd looking character stood on top of a street lamp. The figure seemed to have over heard there conversation. With a hint of interest in his voice he started to speak. While looking down at the one that had spoken of rebirth in such a casual way.

Rebirth yourselves huh, "he grinned as he jumped down from the lamp post next to Lance". He was still facing the owl person with a slight gleam in his eye still. You put yourself in jeopardy even time you use that ability of yours. If at any time our soul energy hits zero you will never be able to come back.

Without turning around he then started to speak with Lance. In only a few moments your bloodline will be active. I was instructed to come here to keep you from the side of evil. Your powers will be an unrefined gem when they are finally active. For every positive choice you make the gem will become lighter. But if anger, rage or lust get the better of you. The gem will become darker. There is also a possibility that you might loose your mind if your gem becomes to dark. If that happens I'm instructed to destroy you. But instead I will be watching you to keep you from harm. Regardless of what choice you choose I will teach you to use your power for good. Whether it be good or evil you choose. You must abandon all ideas of freeing this town though. If you try to use your abilities to make a direct assault on the factory as you are now...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:32 pm
She moved over to Lance and his friend. "Listen. We don't run out of soul energy; even if we got close, Daitengu would help us. And, I'd suggest that you never speak of this again or you'll wish you were never born." She paused, and an evil smirk crossed her face. "In fact, I can make it so you actually weren't born."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:35 pm
Ry was watching all this with fear in her wide brown eyes. In a harsh motion, she twirled out of Zach's arms, her eyes watching his with mixed emotion. Tenderness, fear, sadness, hate...though her mind betrayed nothing, only the sound of music. "I'm going up into the tower," she said, loud and clear enough for the others to hear. Not bothering to see if they would even come or not, she turned and walked from them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:40 pm
The one figure started laughing in such a way that he almost tripped. You..think you can make it so I was never born? Giggles, "then his tone became rather serious". For longer than you have been around people have been looking for a way to do exactly what you speak of. Not one of them have succeed, "he shook his head, "not one". If one day someone finally does find a way to destroy me it will not be you.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:43 pm
She raised an eyebrow and pointed at him. "Reverse Grow." Slowly, he started shrinking, becoming younger. "Eventually, you just disappear."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:51 pm
((I'm gonna go in a bit, and will be on tomorrow morning))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:56 pm
(('Kay.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:57 pm
His eyes shone with a fierce look that said. Try it again and I will rip you in half. He canceled the spell that was placed on him as he reverted to his normal form. He then turned toward Lance and started to speak once again. Watch your back around that one there. If I were to act against him my enemies would be here in a manner of seconds. And this bunch is far stronger than YOU. He said the last word in a way that suggested they were still ants compared to him. Then he jumped back on top of the lamp post.

Watching the others like they were prey. He started to say, "if you harm Lance no place on this Earth or beyond will be a safe haven for you". With that he disappeared leaving the group with questions.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:05 pm
She raised an eyebrow. "Um. One word. Daitengu, jackass."

He was by Ry in a flash, walking next to her, his two swords drawn again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:10 pm
Lance stood there scratching his chin. As he looked up at the top of the lamp post. I've never seen that side of him before. My friend is a scary guy that is for sure.

His stomach growled a bit as he stood there. Lance rubbed his stomach a bit then looked over at the owl. Do you by chance know of a place where I could get something to eat?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:16 pm
She sighed. "Come with me, back to my house. You can get something there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:21 pm
Lances face shown with an almost annoyingly cheerful look. As he started to follow the semi-stranger back to there house. He hummed a bit as he pictured a giant cute looking Owl. Walking in the same spot as his new friend was walking. Lance hummed slightly as he looked up at the stars.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:40 pm
She dragged Lance through the door and went to the living room, collapsing on the couch. "Make yourself at home."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:46 pm
Lance started walking around the room. Observing his surroundings, the place seemed to be smaller than his house. The place had a charm all its own. He turned around looking for the kitchen in this place.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:47 pm
(Smeg, late again.)

He had yelled at them as they were leaving, "Wait. Shouldn't we follow her up the tower?" He sighed as they left and followed her himself since no one else did.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff