Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:17 am
Periru smiled and waved back shyly. After he left, she got up, changing into a baggy green T shirt. After getting change, brushing her teeth and stuff, Periru curled up on her bed with her notebook, starting to write another song.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 am
He saw Daemon outside. He walked out and leaned against the wall. "What did you do to Periru?" He stayed silent. Kyuuketsuki sighed and closed his eyes.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:32 am
Say Goodbye,
Say Goodbye...
Say Goodbye,
Say Goodbye...
Yes...
She's standing on the road,
Hearing nothing,
And seeing everything...
Oh, did you not care,
Did you only think...
About...you
Say Goodbye...
Say Goodbye...

Periru sang the song she just wrote down, her voice carrying throuhg the window and down to the sensitive ears of the two vampires below. Stretching some, she laid in her bed, hugging a pillow to her chest in sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:36 am
He sighed as he heard the song, and frowned, but his eyes were soft.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:41 am
~3 days later~

Kyuuketsuki had yet to come around. Periru was even mildly surprised when Daemon didn't come back either. He said he was afraid of Kyuu, which made sense, she thought smugly. Right now, Periru was in her room, hooked onto oxygen with IVs in her weakened, purple veins. Sighing softly against her mask, Periru stared up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 am
Kyuuketsuki entered. His face was now bone-white, his eyes a faded blue. His hair was waist long, and pure black.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 am
Periru couldn't move to well. She was weaker then normal, and couldn't wait for everything to be removed from her body in a few moments. "..Ky..Kyuuketsuki?" Her heavily lidded eyes blinked a bit in surprise at his new appearence. She thought, had almost hoped, he would have left. So that the pain wouldn't be as bad when she...."passed"...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:50 am
He moved over, kissing her gently. "I don't want you to die, Periru-chan... are you willing to become a vampire... so I don't have to lose you?"  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:53 am
Periru's eyes widened a bit. The doctor had wordlessly removed her IVs and oxygen, not wanting to witness a "love scene" between the two. Periru's eyes drifted around a bit, taking in the pale walls and scribbles that younger children gave her as presents. Finally, her eyes found his. "...I don't know," she murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:55 am
"Please," He whispered. "Even Daemon agrees it would be a wise course of action... to save you."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:58 am
"It would n-n-never end...w-would it?" Her voice was sad. "You'd b-b-both be in love with m-m-me...and I wouldn't k-know what to d-do..." She sniffled, turning her face away from him in shame. She didn't want Kyuuketsuki to see her cry. Her body was too weak to fight it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 am
"It would end," He whispered. "But... please, just don't leave me."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:06 am
She said nothing for a long, long time. Finally, she found the strenght to sit up on her own and look at him. With one finger, she brought it through halfway of her dressing gown, the buttons coming unbuttoned, leaving everything from the chest up exposed. With the dying sunlight behind her, she seemed almost illuminated...Her dark hair framed her face, her blue eyes smiling sadly at him. "D...Do it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:08 am
He smiled, and murmured, "It's not how you would think... it's a simple exchange of blood." He took out a syringe. "Hold still; it works better if I inject it directly into the heart..." Before she could speak, the needle was in her and he was pushing the new blood into her bloodstream.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:12 am
She shivered, almost gasping at the sudden pain that blossomed in her. She hugged herself tightly, whimpering quietly, suddenly feeling very, very cold...and exposed...She silently prayed no one would see her exposed chest. Thank goodness for her long hair, with covered her like a shroud.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff