Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Quote of the day [Breaking Dawn] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:10 pm
Quote:
Quote #14:
Edward: “You look so guilty—like you’ve committed a crime.”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:55 pm
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Florida, vacation. Miss some school! xp If only it was a month and not a week....
Ahh lucky! I'm going to Chicago. xP But I don't get to miss school. Haha.
My best friends cousins live their...xD That was way off topic!
I know. We've gone like ADD in this thread...haha.
xD and I just noticed I put their instead of there....glad my english teacher doesn't get on gaia...xD I'm suprised they haven't carted us off into off topic jail. I love Rosalie's quote, she's been growing on me since Eclipse.
I know. Usually people would be like "ARRRR. THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT BREAKING DAWN QUOTES. NOT TRIPS TO CHICAGO & FLORIDA!"

but I did make this thread..so it's all good ;]
and i know! i never really disliked her...just, stephenie didn't write enough about her until eclipse to actually get to know her. so yeah, me too :] i can't believe there is only like 7 days left.. (well, in 3 hours it will be 7. eeeek!)

the excitement is on. :]
Yes, but the Chicagoness and Floridaness....I don't think I can finish that, I don't know where that came from.....yes seven days! Whoo! I heard there was a supposed to be parts in Breaking Dawn in Jacobs pov....hmmm, idk but I just wanna see more of the Cullen men!  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 pm
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
xD and I just noticed I put their instead of there....glad my english teacher doesn't get on gaia...xD I'm suprised they haven't carted us off into off topic jail. I love Rosalie's quote, she's been growing on me since Eclipse.
I know. Usually people would be like "ARRRR. THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT BREAKING DAWN QUOTES. NOT TRIPS TO CHICAGO & FLORIDA!"

and i know! i never really disliked her...just, stephenie didn't write enough about her until eclipse to actually get to know her. so yeah, me too :] i can't believe there is only like 7 days left.. (well, in 3 hours it will be 7. eeeek!)

Yes, but the Chicagoness and Floridaness....I don't think I can finish that, I don't know where that came from.....yes seven days! Whoo! I heard there was a supposed to be parts in Breaking Dawn in Jacobs pov....hmmm, idk but I just wanna see more of the Cullen men!
I hope not.. I like Bella's POV..but it would make sense though..since eclipse's epilogue was in his...ahh.

idk.
im still excited regaurdless!
*parties*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:34 am
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #14:

That seems exactly what Edward would say to Bella!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:27 am
Punky-Perfect
Jellycones
Quote:
Quote #14:

That seems exactly what Edward would say to Bella!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:16 pm
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

I hope not.. I like Bella's POV..but it would make sense though..since eclipse's epilogue was in his...ahh.

idk.
*parties*

I can't wait till next Friday! I am going to be high off coffee during the release.....are you gonna look at the spoiler on Monday?....my friends gonna read it first and tell me if it's not to big a spoiler, because this will be the first of all the Twilight books that hasn't been spoiled for me.  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:36 pm
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

idk.
*parties*

I can't wait till next Friday! I am going to be high off coffee during the release.....are you gonna look at the spoiler on Monday?....my friends gonna read it first and tell me if it's not to big a spoiler, because this will be the first of all the Twilight books that hasn't been spoiled for me.
I know, me too! And I hate coffee n_n
that's a good idea...but yes, i'm going to read it. stephenie isn't big on spoilers, so if she thinks it's alright im pretty sure it won't be huge. :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:37 pm
Quote:
Quote #15:
Sam: “This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in the area.”

Jellycones

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 pm
my first assumption is that bella was turned, and the pack found out about it....

which will lead into wolves vs. vampires?
hm.
idk.
6 days in an hour and a half...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:17 pm
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

idk.
*parties*

that's a good idea...but yes, i'm going to read it. stephenie isn't big on spoilers, so if she thinks it's alright im pretty sure it won't be huge. :]
Really? Cool. What?! I couldn't live without coffee! That new quote has me a little worried, she would post a suspenseful quote knowing we can allready barely stand the wait. gonk  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:27 pm
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

idk.
*parties*

Really? Cool. What?! I couldn't live without coffee! That new quote has me a little worried, she would post a suspenseful quote knowing we can allready barely stand the wait. gonk
Yeah..I'm more of a tea person, but coffee keeps me awake..and I'm going to need it. =p I know... it was like a spoiler quote. but i think maybe it has a misinterpreted meaning..because she did mention that she has a twisted sense of humor...hm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 pm
Jellycones
my first assumption is that bella was turned, and the pack found out about it....

which will lead into wolves vs. vampires?
hm.
idk.
6 days in an hour and a half...
i have a nother theory that just popped into my head!
...what if the volturi come to Forks again to check up on Bella, and they got thirsty and went on a small killing spree? haha. my mind is running wild now.... xD  

Jellycones

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:33 pm
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

idk.
*parties*

Yeah..I'm more of a tea person, but coffee keeps me awake..and I'm going to need it. =p I know... it was like a spoiler quote. but i think maybe it has a misinterpreted meaning..because she did mention that she has a twisted sense of humor...hm.
I hope it's not that big of a deal then....oh I love tea too....especially green...now I'm thirsty, xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 pm
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

I hope it's not that big of a deal then....oh I love tea too....especially green...now I'm thirsty, xD
Me too. I want tea. But I'm too lazy to go and make myself some...ahh. xP  

Jellycones

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:49 pm
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Me too. I want tea. But I'm too lazy to go and make myself some...ahh. xP

Er we have none! stressed I find myself with a lazy problem quite often... sweatdrop  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff