Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Availability Change? Username Change? Leaving the Guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:55 pm
The Melodic Massacre
GavnerPurl22
Azrael Lake
Are you leaving too, schulte?

I think((Am not sure)) is going to go get married. A.k.a hitched a.k.a eloping.

Who?

Schulte. She posted in the post secret thread, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:00 pm
I really should read this thread more often... confused cry

I'll miss all the fine gals leaving or going idle this fall, and hope you find your way back to us when you can.

Dranemra

Romantic V

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:12 pm
______________________________________________________________________________________
Well we can't be here forever I guess.

Eventually everyone has to move on. Too many things to deal with and too many situations to sort out.

We just need to have fun while it lasts.

Updates on my end:
- Is now single (again)
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:38 pm
The Emo Uke

Eventually everyone has to move on. Too many things to deal with and too many situations to sort out.

Updates on my end:
- Is now single (again)

Aww, what happened with him?  

Explosive Effects101

Romantic V

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:22 pm
GavnerPurl22
The Emo Uke

Updates on my end:
- Is now single (again)

Aww, what happened with him?
I spent all this time thinking about what could have been and what could be I forgot why we ended it in the first place..-.-.......

Oh well. It's not like it makes me feel bad. I know for a fact that more people like me than only him. If I seriously needed someone right now, I'd have them cool

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:06 pm
I'll be at my moms till september 13th. So I'll be on much less, or not at all.

Loves to everyone here in my second home!

heart :Heart: :Heart:

Lady Freakshow

Azrael Lake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:55 am
i guess it's my turn.
as school has started again, i'll prolly be on much less.
maybe only weekends.
but i'll be around.
:]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:59 am
You're all still in school? I feel old...except you're probably not much younger than me. whee

EDIT: Just remembered college is still school. xp Sad I didn't even think about it since I'm going to college but apparently I have more free time then high school kids.  

bamf grrrl

JeSuisAmoree

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:39 am
bamf grrrl
You're all still in school? I feel old...except you're probably not much younger than me. whee

EDIT: Just remembered college is still school. xp Sad I didn't even think about it since I'm going to college but apparently I have more free time then high school kids.

You feel old?? Dra and I have kids in school rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:53 am
JeSuisAmoree
bamf grrrl

You feel old?? Dra and I have kids in school rofl
Haha. Aw, well then I guess I'm not doing too bad. But it's cool that you guys can connect with all different ages.  

bamf grrrl

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:39 pm
I feel out of place in the guild...I don't know why...I know some members don't like me very much...but thats not it...I just feel out of place...actually I feel out of place eveyrwhere...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 pm
OD_on_Sugar
I feel out of place in the guild...I don't know why...I know some members don't like me very much...but thats not it...I just feel out of place...actually I feel out of place eveyrwhere...

Why do you feel so out of place, Abella? We all love you here.

At least I do...  

Objectivist_musicnerd

Pandemonium Warden

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:53 pm
Lol80smusic
OD_on_Sugar

Why do you feel so out of place, Abella? We all love you here.

At least I do...

Abella, Don't go. D:
We'd all miss you. Sure, we all had tough times, but all sorts of relationships do.
It just wouldn't be right without you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:56 pm
OD_on_Sugar
Yeah, I know you don't know me, but you seem like you have a good sense of humor and are really nice. You shouldn't feel out of place if we like you. biggrin  

Ky_the_22nd

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:13 pm
as I said I feel out of place everywhere...I have no clue why...its like my paranoia...I don't understand why...  
09. Chatterbox [Lounge]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff