Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:48 pm
User Image"Oh, I've seen that one!" exclaimed Riley, leaning back and laughing. "I loved it, too!" She took a moment to pipe down. "Hmm, my favorite movie...? That's a toughie, I love so many!" she said. "Although if I had to bring it down to one, I'd probably say 'I Think I Love You Again'. It's old, but it's so sweet," she cooed. "Do you watch old movies?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:25 pm
"I don't really watch movies." He replied. "Too buisy." He didn't think the conversing was going over too well on his part. He was hoping for the bell kinda so this 'torture' would quickly end.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:06 pm
"Hello." Fenrick whispered the next sentence.

"My uncle said that we don't need to worry about the copyrights. He knows Gregory Maguire as a good friend."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:03 pm
User Image"Oh really?" Riley asked, slightly confused, but wasn't going to push the point. "That's too bad," she said, "some of the old ones are really good." Then she decided she would push the point, for the sake of upholding a good conversation. "But why don't you watch them? What's keeping you so busy?"

User Image"Gregory Maguire?!" Karin whispered excitedly. "That's amazing! So you think we'll get permission without any cost or anything?! Fantastic!" She was in drama-club-president heaven! That means they'd only have to get the Hairspray copyrights. That meant it would pretty much only be like having to pay for one production instead of two. Except that the decorating would be twice as expensive... Oh well, she thought. She was going to have a double feature!  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:40 pm
"I have to work too much." He said, knowing she would press it further. He wasnt enjoying this conversation too much, but he didn't show it on his face, one of the benefits of being an actor as well as a model  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:57 am
"Thats what my uncle said. My cousin also played Fiyero on Broadway. He said he could help with the roles and things. He said that he could probably get Carmen Cusack to help, too."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:13 pm
User ImageThe bell rang. "Oh, Sanin, I gotta go, see ya!" Riley said, getting up and rushing next door to her class. She exited through the connecting door rather than going through the hall, so that the teacher wouldn't see her entering the room.

User Image"That's great!" said Karin as the bell rang. "I'll see you in French!" she said as she slipped out the door. She rushed into her American Literature class and quickly took a seat, apologizing to the teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:15 pm
User ImageMarty hopped into his American Lit class, clearly late, but he didn't make any effort to apologize to the teacher. When asked why he was late, yet again, he replied with his usual, "Eh."  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:43 pm
((You stole my next move with the bell thingy!!!)

Now he had to sit through the torture of Spanish class, but knew what the end of it ment. "Hola senor..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:55 pm
Fenrick waved goodbye and turned his attention to the Language Arts teacher, for about five minutes.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:58 pm
American Literature passed uneventfully. There was a discussion about chapter three of The Scarlet Letter, but that was about it. After class, Karin went to see Fenrick as he walked out of class, and Riley went looking for Sanin again. Marty just lounged around against the lockers, checking our various passing ladies.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:06 pm
Fenrick stepped out of Language and yawned.

He noticed Karin waiting outside the door and went over to his locker, which happened to be right where Karin was standing.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:10 pm
One class left Sanin thought. He was headed to physics, his favrite class. More or less he just liked the teacher who would give them 2 minute breaks every 20 minutes an let them do whatever. Though he had a schedule change this was the one class of his that stayed the same, fate no?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:43 pm
((Photobucket was timing out, so no pics this time. crying ))

"Hey," said Karin as Fenrick walked right over to her. "French time," she said, gesturing with her head in the direction they were going to walk in.

Riley saw Sanin and started chasing him in the hall. "Sanin!" she called. "Wait up!"  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:45 pm
"Yup." Fenrick dumped his srtuff and took his french binder out, along with a newspaper from France.

He shut his locker with his foot as he turnedd to go to French.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff