Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:29 pm
"What's with you rich people and having your own islands?" She asked with a smile. She jumped in the Jet but couldn't help but still think of his mother. Lizzy loved Nick but she didn't want to be on the run. She wanted his mother to accept her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:31 pm
"Lizzy, we'll use autopilot so we can have a little fun in the cargo hold." Nick smiled, putting in some controls into the pilot's station. "Pretty girl! Nick like!" Kenny and Spenny and cried  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:33 pm
Kenny jumped off and Lizzy looked at Nick. She raised her eyebrows. "What kind of fun?" She asked. "Oo, are we going to play a board game?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:44 pm
"Yeah, sure! Thats a great idea!" Nick smiled. He looked at her and smiled, kissing her cheek.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:47 pm
Lizzy giggled. "So how long are we staying on this island of yours?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:52 pm
"As long as you want to." Nick smiled, kissing her. Kenny sat on a button, and suddenyl the area started shifting. A hot tub suddenly appeared and there was a disco ball, playig light smooth jazz. Nick chuckled slightly, a bit nervously.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:55 pm
Lizzy laughed. "Oh I see. It's a pimp jet. You player you." She giggled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:02 pm
"Actually...I edited it the day before I bought you...." Nick blushed a bit. "So... should we let this water go to waste?" Nick smiled, stripping to his boxers.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Lizzy blushed once he was in his boxers. "I'm sure Romeo." She giggled. Lizzy sighed and then stripped down into her underwear and got in the water. "Oo, wow. This is really cold." She swam over to Nick and started to kiss him. She wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen it. The water became warmer and Lizzy smiled as she pulled away. "Much better."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:14 pm
Nick smiled, swimming over to her side. "So Lizzy...." Nick smiled, swinging his arm over he, kissing her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:17 pm
Lizzy smiled and kissed him again. The water became warmer now and it began to bubble.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:26 pm
Nick kissed her, locking his lips with hers. He broke off for a minute. "Lizzy......you've neverloved anybody in your life?" Nick smiled. "Well, I love you Lizzy...." Nick kissed her, drawing close, so close there was no space between them  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:31 pm
Lizzy pulled back. "I've never loved anyone the way I love you." She said and crashed lips with him again. The water was bubbling more and more as her heart raced. She ran his fingers in through his hair to deepen the kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:38 pm
Nick ran his hands down her back, kissing her passionately. As the water heated up, he kissed her, playing with her tounge. His hands stopped at the center of her back, playing with her top. He smiled a bit, pulling away for a second.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:42 pm
Lizzy touched his hands. "Easy sparky." She sighed. "Not now." She lowered his hands. "That's going to have to wait."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff