Hiya!
  Sup dude!
  Peace!!!
  Yo!
  Bonjour!
View Results

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 pm
welcome to PPtP capico its always good to get more people ^^ u just started smokin well ull love this guild <3 welcome nice pic too ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:43 pm
Hey everyone New to the guild. I'm 23 love weed and all things Disney. I have fun with my two favorite things and spend time with my husband and my animals who have become my children. 4laugh  

ChoFruits

winter rat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 pm
Welcome to PtPP! (: Hope you enjoy your time here, we currently have an event going on but please remember to read the rules and requirements before joining in a contest, but in meantime, we do have contests open without requirements under Forum Games/Contest sub-forum. :3
Hope you have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 pm
ohh misfit beat me to it haha welcome to PtPP snowminnie ^^ aw i love dogs  

HippieKrowly

JP McGraw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:29 pm
Hello, I am JP. I am 18 and in college as an art major, primarily for 3D animation. I am also a diabetic, which I must say, the munchies make for some terrible blood sugars until. razz

Beyond that, I guess I'll toss in a little weed related idea of mine, and probably a good amount of other people as well.
If the world toked, there would be no war.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:55 pm
JP McGraw
Hello, I am JP. I am 18 and in college as an art major, primarily for 3D animation. I am also a diabetic, which I must say, the munchies make for some terrible blood sugars until. razz

Beyond that, I guess I'll toss in a little weed related idea of mine, and probably a good amount of other people as well.
If the world toked, there would be no war.

I'm glad you joined my friend. I hope you like the guild here, it's ******** awesome to me. Can weed get any better?  

The Wrathful Chizuko

ChoFruits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:51 pm
misfit baby
Welcome to PtPP! (: Hope you enjoy your time here, we currently have an event going on but please remember to read the rules and requirements before joining in a contest, but in meantime, we do have contests open without requirements under Forum Games/Contest sub-forum. :3
Hope you have fun!

Thank You  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:52 pm
HippieKrowly
ohh misfit beat me to it haha welcome to PtPP snowminnie ^^ aw i love dogs

Yeah dogs are awesome, although I think I am a little more of a cat person, but I love all my babys  

ChoFruits

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:29 pm
welcome to PtPP JP  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:15 pm
make sure to check out our activities going on when you introduce yourself here ^^  

HippieKrowly

l ShishkaBerry l

O.G. Smoker

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 am
User Image ♪ ...smoke two joints in the morning... ♪

Bonjour Mes Amis!
I am the one and only ShishkaBerry!
I'm 26, and reside in Nova Scotia, Canada with my sweetheart Steve and my 22 month old son Sean [who, by the way, is the cutest thing you will ever see... ever].
i've been smoking for about 14 years now... feel so old when i say that =p
♪ ...smoke two joints at night... ♪ User Image

Skoora, Skoora, Skoora, the gentle shark.
Skoora, Skoora. He's a killer with a broken heart.
Don't blame him! He blames himself.
Don't hate him! He hates himself.
Skoora, Skoora. Skoora the gentle shark.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:18 am
Kinda a little late to be doing this,
but I'm Alana, but everyone calls me Noodle since no one seems to pronounce my name right.

alanamarie

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:56 pm
welcome to ptpp ^^ make sure to check out all the events thats are going on and make sure to read the rules too ok hope you have fun <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:13 am
Hey there, I'm Atticus. I'm 19 from the south-east of England and have been toking for about a year or two now. I'm a writer and a poet, going to university to study Creative Writing and English. Right now I am smoking out of a brand new pipe and it's good mrgreen  

Atticus Myst

KinkyMayhem

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:32 pm
Heyyy my name is Leah. Feel free to come up with a nickname though, nobody really calls me by my real name.I live in a city in canada where there's nothing to do except get drunk and high. I'm 15 haha I'm pretty young to be smoking weed I guess but I was only 13 when I started. My mom hates me doing drugs she's caught me several times and grounded me. I'm like one of the worst daughters ever, I do the opposite of what I'm told.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff