Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 pm
::kino tries to put on a cool composure::
Excuse me, Are you alright? I saw you drop your water bottle and hit the wall
::kinos wing slips out of its position::
um..erm...sorry
::kino extends his wings::
I apologize for earlier if I scared you, I was just concerned if you were alright. Most people I see don't usually take it that hard
::kino puts his head down::
well...are you alright?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:24 pm
Lance entered the room looking around as he closed the door behind him. The headache that was starting to form. Seemed to have dissipated at this point. He looked at the machines not exactly pleased with the selection. Then he spotted a hot tea machine. It would only take a quarter to get a cup of hot tea. And that was just what he needed at this point. He put his left hand into his pocket. As a bit of change rattled around at the bottom of it. There wasn't much in his pocket currently. He pulled his hand out of his pocket to find a quarter, a dime, a penny and a peace of lint. He sighed as he loaded the quarter into the machine. Setting the rest of the change on the counter. The machine hadn't been used for awhile. And or coarse it ate his only quarter. He pulled out his wallet from his back pocket. Thumbing through the sorted dollar bills inside. Then picked a one out with his right hand. There was a Coca-cola machine right there. He put the dollar bill in the machine then immediately hit the coin return receiving four quarters. He checked the quarters to see if they were fifty state quarters or not. Then stuck one of them in the hot tea machine. It pushed his other quarter into the proper place and took that one as well. Dropping one cup then another on top of it which knocked over the first cup. He picked one of them up placing it upright. As the machine filled up the cup with an odd smelling tea.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:26 pm
User Image

*another daydreaming period...snaps back*
::Ah! Where's everybody..?::
*runs off to look for someone to talk to*
::I can't find anyone, i think im lost..wheres my map??::

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:35 pm
Stares at the boy in shock. She had never seen such a creature. Gazing at his wings, her expression softened, he was not at all what she mistook him for. "How lovely.." She murmured. "I'm sorry..I had no idea..I thought you were..." Trailing off, she reached both of her arms behind her back, twirling the ends of her hair around her fingertips. Biting her lip lightly and gently bowing her head. "I'm quite fine, thank you for your concern. I was only looking for something to drink." She managed in a small voice.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:44 pm
*stares*.... *scribbles* (on the writing board) :: black book... deathnote? ^~^::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 pm
The sound of a few people talking caught his ears. This place was so quite that speech seemed to gently drift down the hallways. He sipped the tea as he picked it up from the machine. Then walked over to a cafeteria style table sitting down to drink. It wasn't any of his business currently. The finer points about this school being somewhat magical had escaped him. The one that hired him hadn't filled him in on that little detail. Probably because they didn't want to scare yet another potential teacher off that was interested in the position. The steam of the tea he was drinking came through the air. Leaving a light pleasant smell that exited the room.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:07 pm
Tilting her head slightly, she caught the scent of something warm and pleasantly delicate. Slowly lowering her hands to her sides from behind her back, she looked at the boy and then down the corridor she had just come from. Perhaps she had been going the right way after all. "It is rather late, and though I am new here, I'm almost positive there are rules about students being out of their dormitories so late. I would not want you to get in any kind of trouble on my behalf." She said quietly, turning back to the boy, meeting his eyes for the first time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:10 pm
Lena walks around the school, taking in all that the environment can give her, her home was never like this, and soon she saw a shot of blue coming out of what looks like a human body... *she sneaks up behind this stranger and.....scribbles on the board that says hi....*  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:16 pm
the pink haired girl Lena met before has appeared again, she seems to take no notice of Lena, so Lena walks away...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:17 pm
"Thank you again for your concern." She said, curtsying lightly. "Perhaps we may cross paths on a later occasion." On that note, she turned again, reentering the corridor and making her way to where she had dropped her bottle, kneeling to pick it up, she then continues down the hall. Finally she comes across a room with a light on inside, stepping forward, she goes to turn the knob before reading the plate on the door.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:19 pm
User Image

*still walking around, neko finally sees someone*
::Ah! hello! im neko! who are you?::

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:24 pm
Lance heard the door nob turning. As he caught the face of a student in the window. Calmly he said to the unknown girl. Feel free to come in if you like. It says in the rule book a student can be in here with a teachers consent anyway. He went back to sipping his tea. Unsure if the student will just pass by the room. Or decide to come in and join him.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 pm
Staring wide-eyed at the man, she recoils, ashamed at her lack of sensibility. Regaining her composure, she opens the door a crack, enough for her to slip in. Keeping her eyes on the floor she curtsies, murmuring. "I'm sorry to intrude, sir, I just wanted some water."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:35 pm
He pointed to a water faucet with some dixy cups next to it. Only a few tables length from where he was sitting. On the opposite end of the room from where the Coca-Cola machines were.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:40 pm
...Lena find most people hard to talk (write) to and decides that this schoolyear is going to be a quiet one...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff