Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Main room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:22 pm
Cooughs and looks abou, holing his small wound gingerly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:32 pm
Zimmy looks at Eric, eyes flickering, attempting to register him. She frowns, paying no attention to his wound in the way of sympathy, only curiosity. "What happened?" Her voice, trying to be strong, shook and broke.  

ZimmyChild

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:12 pm
ZimmyChild
Raidan23
ZimmyChild
Zimmy walks into the the main chamber. She seems out of it, her eyes dazed, rolling around languidly to see other people. She had a bad habit of disappearing and reappearing at different points in time. It felt like seconds ago she had talked to the real Eric. Or the Eric that she had promised to make real. Now she was just confused. "Did... I skip through time? Or... did I fall asleep or..." She shut herself up, shaking her head, and decided to see of she could find someone she remembered.

"Zimmy? Zimmy! It's you!"

Zimmy looked up, a little confused. "What?" She looked at his face and tried to make a connection.

"Hm......don't remember?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:19 pm
Raidan23
ZimmyChild
Raidan23
ZimmyChild
Zimmy walks into the the main chamber. She seems out of it, her eyes dazed, rolling around languidly to see other people. She had a bad habit of disappearing and reappearing at different points in time. It felt like seconds ago she had talked to the real Eric. Or the Eric that she had promised to make real. Now she was just confused. "Did... I skip through time? Or... did I fall asleep or..." She shut herself up, shaking her head, and decided to see of she could find someone she remembered.

Zimmy looked up, a little confused. "What?" She looked at his face and tried to make a connection.

"No... No I remember. It's just-" her head burst into horrible pain and she fell to her knees screaming. "Ah AHHH. AHHHHH!"  

ZimmyChild

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:31 pm
ZimmyChild
Raidan23
ZimmyChild
Raidan23
ZimmyChild

"No... No I remember. It's just-" her head burst into horrible pain and she fell to her knees screaming. "Ah AHHH. AHHHHH!"

Almost instantly, he was kneeling beside her. "Zimmy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:35 pm
ZimmyChild
Zimmy looks at Eric, eyes flickering, attempting to register him. She frowns, paying no attention to his wound in the way of sympathy, only curiosity. "What happened?" Her voice, trying to be strong, shook and broke.

He dismisses the question for a moment. Focusing on your voice, "Is something wrong?"  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:38 pm
The pain breaks. Her eyes are back to normal, her hands no longer shake. She no longer seems dazed. "Oh... wow. How am I-Oh. Right. Hi guys." She laughed nervously. "I'm always scaring you guys. I wish I had all the powers you guys had!" She attempted to stand.

Rhyme.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:44 pm
((btw Eric, what happened to that cool outfit I made you?))  

ZimmyChild

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:47 pm
ZimmyChild
The pain breaks. Her eyes are back to normal, her hands no longer shake. She no longer seems dazed. "Oh... wow. How am I-Oh. Right. Hi guys." She laughed nervously. "I'm always scaring you guys. I wish I had all the powers you guys had!" She attempted to stand.

Rhyme.

He tilts his head quizzically. "But you have the best power I know... Other than my pure concentrated awsome-ness."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:48 pm
*watches in stunned amazement from behind the couch*  

muletothefoxxes

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:49 pm
ZimmyChild
((btw Eric, what happened to that cool outfit I made you?))

((I used it for ten clones like always. I'm at like.... 60 now. o.o))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:53 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

Rhyme.

He tilts his head quizzically. "But you have the best power I know... Other than my pure concentrated awsome-ness."

"And my telekinesis, and my ability to make people think that Eric is a steak, and my telepathy, and...and.....stuff......yeah...."  

Raiden the Ancient

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:58 pm
Raidan23
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

Rhyme.

"And my telekinesis, and my ability to make people think that Eric is a steak, and my telepathy, and...and.....stuff......yeah...."

I hate mind powers... gonk Except human power. That's the trump all joker jak of all trades super uber-ness ability. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:59 pm
silent_eric
Raidan23
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

Rhyme.

I hate mind powers... gonk Except human power. That's the trump all joker jak of all trades super uber-ness ability. ninja
Ancients are smarter. cool  

Raiden the Ancient

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:00 pm
She gave them both a wierd look as she regained her footing. "But uh.. seriously. When did I get here? Last thing I remember I'm talking to Eric-" Technically that was the last thing she did twice. Talking to Eric, talking to the real Eric... What happened to real Eric? The one she had swallowed inside her mind. Was he still there? There was no time to find out now.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff