Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clover`a-chii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:06 pm
::Clover held up the candlestick closer to her face. It was almost impossible to see. Her hand that was free slid along the wall beside her, it was slimy and sticky, hopefully it was only grime that had begun to grow here over time. Blood, she thought, blood she could not handle. She continued down this strange passageway, her breath the only noise that was distinguishable. She hoped it remained that way.
Tripping, Clover let out a small yelp and twirled around to see what had made her stumble. Leaning over she let her eyes adjust, a root was growing from under the ground. An old tree must be somewhere nearby she thought. This made her smile, nature was prevalent over stone. Oh how she hated stone. She was nearly there::

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:16 pm
clover`a-chii
::Clover held up the candlestick closer to her face. It was almost impossible to see. Her hand that was free slid along the wall beside her, it was slimy and sticky, hopefully it was only grime that had begun to grow here over time. Blood, she thought, blood she could not handle. She continued down this strange passageway, her breath the only noise that was distinguishable. She hoped it remained that way.
Tripping, Clover let out a small yelp and twirled around to see what had made her stumble. Leaning over she let her eyes adjust, a root was growing from under the ground. An old tree must be somewhere nearby she thought. This made her smile, nature was prevalent over stone. Oh how she hated stone. She was nearly there::
Red eyes suddenly lit up in front of her, shifting due to the candlelight.  

Kazcan

clover`a-chii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:33 pm
Kazcan
clover`a-chii
Red eyes suddenly lit up in front of her, shifting due to the candlelight.

::The blood from Clover's body left in an instant. She screamed, dropped the candlebra and raced towards the exit. Not knowing where that was, she stopped screaming and sat in a darkened corner hoping to the high gods that whoever or whatever that thing was, didn't come near her again::

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:46 pm
-looked up at the people around her, kept reading silently, licks book, I began to chew on a page from the ancienet book, hoping no one would catch me-
-looked innocent in her 7-year-old form-

Sexual Disco

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:52 pm
Xxbloody_tearxX
-looked up at the people around her, kept reading silently, licks book, I began to chew on a page from the ancienet book, hoping no one would catch me-

"Stop that."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:26 pm
Raidan23
Xxbloody_tearxX

"Stop that."

-smiles, throws the book at your head-
"Care To Make Me?"
-stood infront of you, you were much taller than me, sicne I was only 7 -

Sexual Disco

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:53 pm
Xxbloody_tearxX
Raidan23
Xxbloody_tearxX

"Stop that."

-smiles, throws the book at your head-
"Care To Make Me?"
-stood infront of you, you were much taller than me, sicne I was only 7 -

The book never hit his head, instead floating a foot from his face. He stared down at her from his full 6 feet and 4 inches. "Mearly by telling to do so, I have accomplished my task. Do not harm these texts. Some of them are far older than even the oldest of Vampires, and I do not take kindly to any sort of threat towards them."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:23 am
Shinome walked in, and peered at the little girl that seemed to be annoying Raidan. She than walked up to them with a slight smirk on her face.
"..Raidan why not show her the section for adolescent girls who still teeth on things they shouldn't."

Queen Shinome

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:17 am
princess_shinome
Shinome walked in, and peered at the little girl that seemed to be annoying Raidan. She than walked up to them with a slight smirk on her face.
"..Raidan why not show her the section for adolescent girls who still teeth on things they shouldn't."

He turned to glare at her. "If I ever here a remark like that again, I'm going to have to leave you in a gutter with a rather large hole in your head."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:33 am
Raidan23
princess_shinome

He turned to glare at her. "If I ever here a remark like that again, I'm going to have to leave you in a gutter with a rather large hole in your head."

"Temper, temper."
She snickered and patted him on the head.
"Well, I'll be on my way."
She went over to the fiction section, looking for a good read.

Queen Shinome

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:05 pm
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"Temper, temper."

He shook his head nad moved on to the older books in the library, many of them written in a language that few others besides Raidan would be able to read.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:58 pm
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"Temper, temper."

He shook his head nad moved on to the older books in the library, many of them written in a language that few others besides Raidan would be able to read.

She leaned over his shoulder.
"...Nice collection of books there."

Queen Shinome

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:11 pm
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"Temper, temper."

Physically, he didn't react to her, but instead pulled one of the books from the shelf and running a finger along the Ancient text engraved on the binding. "Do you have to do that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:44 pm
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"Temper, temper."

Physically, he didn't react to her, but instead pulled one of the books from the shelf and running a finger along the Ancient text engraved on the binding. "Do you have to do that?"

"...There's many things I don't have to do, but I still insist on doing them for pure entertainment. Since you tend to lack good entertainment around here."
She than started to skim the page he was reading.
"...Why the interest in this kind of book, eh?"

Queen Shinome

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:53 pm
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"Temper, temper."

"...There's many things I don't have to do, but I still insist on doing them for pure entertainment. Since you tend to lack good entertainment around here."
She than started to skim the page he was reading.
"...Why the interest in this kind of book, eh?"

"It's one of the last records of my mother's people....the book itself is close to two thousand years old. The oldest of their records that I have found is close to eighty-three thousand, although that wasn't on this planet." He skimmed over the block-like characters of the language in which the book was written, and closed the book before returning it to it's shelf before pulling down another. There were only six in total, with the las one looking quite different in the words written on the cover.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff