Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
ATTENTION LUCKY STAR FANS!!!! I need your help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:23 pm
The site had been down for a few hours but it's now back up, the match has been extended another 24 hours.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:47 pm
just a little over 2 hours left to vote. If you haven't voted for Konata yet, PLEASE do so now!!!!!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 pm
EPIC RESULTS ARE EPIC PEOPLE!!!!! and a bit of fail.

(#9) Hinagiku Katsura 593 ---> 664 Tomoyo Sakagami (#2)

(#12) Konata Izumi 677 <--- 676 Haruhi Suzumiya (#3) - HOLY S*&^!!!!

(#11) C.C. 771 <--- 626 Kyou Fujibayashi (#5) - this was fail.

(#15) Rika Furude 587 ---> 679 Kotomi Ichinose (# cool  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:17 pm
TsukasaHLover

(#12) Konata Izumi 677 <--- 676 Haruhi Suzumiya (#3) - HOLY S*&^!!!!

Epic. Results like this make me glad I vote.  

The_Great_Hero

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:15 am
O.o idk a thng a but wat ur sayin....lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:19 pm
Here we go people! the 2nd round of the winners bracket!

(#1) Fate Testarossa vs. Shana (#4)
(#6) Yuki Nagato vs. Kagami Hiiragi (#7)

http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/

If you guys seriously want Kagami to have a chance in this then it's best to vote for Shana and Kagami. Now in the when Shana and Fate faced each other in the regular tournament Shana won but only by 19 votes. When Yuki and Kagami met Yuki won by 22 votes. However I've seen a bit of a trend on animesuki of some people switching their vote for Kagami this time. Kagami has a stronger chance this time but we can not drop out guard.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:36 pm
Bumping, desperate for more Kagami votes! only 2 1/2 hours left to vote!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:44 pm
Well some good results and some bad results.

#1) Fate Testarossa 807 <--- 734 Shana (#4)

(#6) Yuki Nagato 746 ---> 819 Kagami Hiiragi (#7)

Good news is, is that Kagami beat Yuki handelly. Bad news is that she has to face Fate next. And that's a VERY tall order. I'm expecting everyone here to gather as much support for Kagami as possible for when they meet.  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:53 pm
TsukasaHLover is unfortunately unable to continue for the rest of the Saimoe competition, so I will be taking his place in posting matches and results. I will try my best to maintain timely posts in order to allow for sufficient voting from within the guild. However, I do attend school, so if I do not post like I usually do, then feel free to help me out a bit and do a post yourself.

Here's some information from a PM TsukasaHLover sent me regarding data for this tournament. This is mostly for my own reference, although feel free to use these links should you require information.

Results and matches for the ISML are posted here on the main page: http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/

As for the Anime Saimoe tournament results and matches are posted here: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=67870 Just look for the member "ando"'s posts. He's a mod on 2ch and does the English page for it. His post will contain the graph links and the latest voting thread links. If you must get the latest threads live go here and look for the threads with the "round ###" in their name: http://changi.2ch.net/vote/

ISML Times: Round starts on date given at 10:00 pm EST and will end at 10:00 pm EST the following day.

Anime Saimoe Tournament times: Round starts at around Noon EST and ends at 10:00 am EST the following day.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:44 am
Can only stay on for just a few minutes. The 3rd round of the losers' bracket has begun and Konata is in desperate need of help. Please gather as many people as you can to vote for her this time. also please vote against C.C. If Kotomi can't take her out then we're all doomed.  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:46 pm
Bumping to remind you all to vote today! Konata is in dire need of our help!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:08 pm
(#2) Tomoyo Sakagami 470 ---> 604 Konata Izumi (#12)
(#11) C.C. 570 ---> 584 Kotomi Ichinose (# cool

Perfect results. Konata moves on in the Loser's Bracket and C.C.'s gone down. Konata's next match is against Shana, so start mustering up forces for that round.  

The_Great_Hero

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:20 am
The match is underway! Please help Konata win her match today! again!

Konata vs Shana
Kotomi vs Yuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:00 am
Konata did it again! Legendary Girl A is showing her true potential now. Let's just hope some of that luck rubs off on Kagami come Friday! But unfortunately Kotomi just fell short of upsetting Yuki.

(#12) Konata Izumi 656 <--- 615 Shana (#4)

(# cool Kotomi Ichinose 591 ---> 612 Yuki Nagato (#6)

This Friday is the much anticipated Kagami vs Fate match and i can tell you now that alot of the animesuki people (the people running this tournament) are plotting against Kagami now. We must do the same to insure a Kagami victory.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:33 pm
Just 6 1/2 hours left to go until the Kagami/Fate match begins. I ask all of you to PLEASE come a support/vote for Kagami. She's going to need every last vote we can muster for her. Please be sure to tell all your friends to come and vote for her tonight starting at 10:00 pm EST. The match runs until 10:00 pm the following night.

http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces